*~The Backstory~*

Fated Lovers

​Everyone thinks that a world would be perfect if you just believe you can change the bad parts that make your world crumble into millions of pieces, but for me that was a totally different story. You know, I never thought my family was that bad when I was little until one day in Elementary School, they had "bring your parents to school" day and I was excited for my friends to meet my mom.

 
Well went to school that day with my mom and I saw all of my friends joking around with their parents, mom and a dad, but for me it was just mom. I never really know what happened to my dad until one day my mom was sitting in her room crying. She told me about how daddy was a bad person and that I should never trust someone by what you think you know by talking to them. So as the days went by, those words stuck with me. But you know as a kid, you never really pay attention to what you parents say right.
 
I had this friend named Xu Ming Hao right, but I called him Ming Hao and he was my best friend. He was there for me since like the beginning of preschool. I like anyone believed friends will always be there until the very end, and as we became more understanding and in 5th grade, I started to grow emotional and strong feelings for Ming Hao and I made him promise to me that he wont leave me like my daddy did to me when I was a baby. He promised me and I felt so hapy and I felt like nothing would ever destroy our bond, but I was wrong.
 
One day I went over to his house after school because I didnt see him all day. When I arrived to his house, he was....gone. Not a car, not even a glimpse of something that made it look like someone lived there, just extra trash pilled up outside and that was it. I started to worry and knocked on his door but no one answered. I knocked for about 1 and 1/2 hours. It started to get late and I began to cry and screamed "You PROMISED ME!!!MING HAO YOU PROMISED ME!!!" and ran back home. I made a vow that day......never let another man ever get close to me. Mom....I should have listened.....I should have...all those sweet things he gave me, promise rings, a bestfriend necklace.....worth nothing now...
 
 
 
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed my new series, I am new to all of this and I hope I made my first impression a success. See you all in the next chapter. Bye for now!!!

 

Image result for best friends broken heartImage result for best friends broken heart