A little teaser

The Heart Menders: The Origin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

...

“I’m letting you go,” Minseok’s words strike my heart so badly while I stare at him. He slowly removes his gaze at me. I feel my insides tear, and blood drains from my face. His eyes became cold like I've never seen and his features immobile.

I am trying to understand the words he's telling me, but I can't. He must love me, he has for so many years, and to be honest, I think he's the only one that ever has. Then he turns to go, shoulders sunken. Before I know what I'm doing I'm standing in his way and we lock eyes, the perfect distance for a kiss, but he shakes his head. I can see my pain mirrored in his dark eyes.

“We’re about to get married,” My voice became shaky. I am so miserable with everything that’s happening, especially between us. I love him so much. “Why do we have to come this far? I’m just doing what I need to do as a female heart mender.” I reasoned out to him, somehow to reach his heart with my words.

“He needs you more than I do,” Kim Minseok look past at me while he stares at the man who I need to mend. He may be a former heart mender but this time he needs someone for him to heal.

Why Minseok has become so irrational lately. I feel so drained, tired to be exact with my emotions. I feel exhausted.

“Why would you say such a thing? I love you. I can't live without you. You know that very well. My heart is only yours.” Slowly I felt someone embracing me from behind. He slowly turns me around and hugs me completely. Tears started to pour down on my cheeks as I rested my for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter