Chapter XII

My Wife's Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bull" her tender hands were thrown into the air, showing her disbelief. She urged on, following the male as he undid his tie, the latter sighed, throwing the blue tie onto the bed. Yoobin rolled her eyes at his act, turning her heels she exited the room. It had been a few days now, she felt exhausted, weak. Her husband and herself seemed to have drifted in the past couple of weeks, she didn't really question it since she had a deed in it.

Hurriedly down the stairs she grabbed her keys from the small little crystalline table and rushed to her car. She needed Jonghyun right now, needed him to work with her. She turned the engine on and looked at the blue skies, defeated, she placed her forehead on the maneuver, "What do I do?" she asked herself. Gently she slid one hand away from the maneuver to her stomach, softly patting it, she smiled.

~

"GAH!" Jonghyun screamed as he furiously threw his white shirt to the floor. He was confused, annoyed but most of all disillusioned. All he wanted, all he had planned seemed to be going the wrong way. Why him, why now, just tell me why. 

Looking at his reflection in the mirror he sighed, "Should I just give up?" he thought. He looked at his reflection one more time, he smiled, "What makes me happy..."

"One should never forget," giving himself a boost he walked to his closet, in the process he picked up his white shirt and tie that had previously been thrown to the floor. 

"What to wear... what to wear..." he looked around his closet, "Dress shirt maybe?....no...something-" his phone started ringing, interrupting him-

"Hyung..."

"Kibum? What's wrong?"

"Well...I-I have been thinking..."

"Thinking? about?"

"..."

"Kibum?" restlessly he paced around the closet,

"The wedding will be soon...the dress is done...the tux is nearly finished..." his voice went silent,

"And? whats wrong with that?" thinking it was nothing he went back to looking for a shirt to wear,

"Hyung...I'm...I'm leaving..." his thoughts were stopped, his hand's mid-air, the shirt that had been picked out suddenly fell to the floor,

"Please...don't be upset...please, I just-"

"How can you tell me not to be upset! Kibum why?! Don't leave, not yet, give me time, please-" he almost frantically picked up the oversized plaid shirt, 

"I can't...I can't do this to my parents...I can't do this to ...her..."

"I'm leaving tomorrow, I already bought the plane ticket...I will finish the tux back in Germany..." Jonghyun stayed quiet, he didn't know what to say, how to react,

"Jonghyun...I love you...like I never loved anyone-"

"Then why are you doing this!?" Jonghyun shouted angrily as he fell to his knees, "Why..." he sobbed,

"At least... at least let me see you one last time..."

"Hyung-"

"Please..." he pleaded tearfully,

-

He was sitting on the porch outside, waiting, waiting anxiously, then he heard his phone ringing back in his room, looking back at the road and to the door, he sighed, he left the door open and rushed to his room.

He took the phone in his hand, looking at the screen, all he could do was throw it back to the bed angrily, he didn't want to speak with anyone at the moment.

his hands he turned around, his eyes widened and his fists loosened, Kibum let out a sad smile, to which the latter returned with trembling lips.

"Hyung..." was all Kibum said before Jonghyun took him in his arms, "Hyung," he said once again, mid tears. 

"mmm," Jonghyun rubbed his back soothingly, "I'm here,"

Kibum pulled away, he cupped Jonghyun's face while wiping his tears away, "I want to be with you..."

"Then be," Jonghyun said, tightening his hold on Kibum's waist,

"But I can't..."

"I love you so much," Kibum pulled their foreheads together as he closed his eyes, "So so much," without opening his eyes he placed a soft kiss on Jonghyun lips, to which the latter answered by returning the kiss. As they pulled away Jonghyun pulled him closer and whispered, "I'm sorry," 

But these words weren't meant for the younger, seconds later their room door shut closed with a loud bang, but neither were startled, they just held each other close like it was the end of the world, like they would never see each other again. 

-

"Thank you for everything you did for us Kibum," Kibum could only nod and smile at the couple, "we are saddened to know that you won't be here for our wedding, but we will keep in touch," once again kibum sadly smiled, "I hope you do,"

"It's not my business but I hope all is well with you guys," Jonghyun nodded placing a prote

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter