My All Is In You

TaengSic Song Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My All Is In You (吹一样的风) – Super Junior M

 

 

 

Here I stood on the balcony, the wind was blowing carrying some sort of sadness with it. The sadness was eventually accumulated on my chest, it felt heavy but I do not even know why.

 

Flash backs of you started to appear in my mind.

 

 

FLASH BACK

 

 

“Stop running around like a headless chicken, Taengoo-yah!” I yelled at you because you were really running around the grass field like an animal that was finally released from its cage after ten years.

 

“But it’s so big and it’s so green, Sica!” You yelled back at me still running around.

 

“Sigh, just comeback and have lunch with me!”

 

“Okay!” After a few minutes, you didn’t came back so I turned my head back to look for you and there I saw you just standing in the middle of the grass field smiling while enjoying the great view of the blue sky with gentle breeze of the wind.

 

 

FLASH BACK END

 

 

Now, all the flowers at the grass field where we used to play at almost every day have bloomed. We were young and innocent back then so I never had the thought of taking you with me.

 

The sun is also starting to slowly move behind the clouds. This made me feel like all the time and space I had with you is finally gone.

 

****

 

 

The fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter