Growing Pains

TaengSic Song Fic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Growing Pains – Super Junior D&E

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure you want to do this, Taeyeon-shi?” The doctor asked me. She thought I would regret doing this but without hesitation, I answered “Yes.”

 

“Why don’t I give you one week? Think about it and tell me if you really want to do it.”

 

“I’ve already thought about it Dr. Choi. Just do it, I can’t take it anymore.”

 

“Fine, but let me prepare first.”

 

“Okay.”

 

While she was preparing, I thought back to the times we spent together, the memories, my only source of happiness. But now, all I feel is growing pains. Do you still remember how we met? I still remember it clearly.

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

I was running down the street that day, crying my heart out because it was broken from being dump by my ex. She wasn’t taking the relationship seriously and was cheating me behind my back. When I found out, I confronted her and she just dumped me. So I cried and cried while running until I had fatefully bumped into you.

 

I saw the worried expression hanging on your face when you saw me crying that day. Do you still remember how you asked me? Even though it was just a simple “Are you okay?” It was all I needed. It made me felt like I was actually being cared for.

 

You asked me if I wanted to have coffee with you and if I wanted to tell you my story so that I could release the stress by talking to someone. And guess what? I did, didn’t I. I thought that maybe it was because you’re stranger to me so that if I told you it would not be a problem because we probably would not meet each other again. Or maybe it was something strange that pulled me to just go with you.

 

You said to me that she was stupid for cheating someone like me, that she was a b*tch, that she deserved to be punished. You even tried to make me feel better. And I actually felt better. After that day, I kept on going to the café we went just to hope that I can see you again.

 

 And I did, we eventually exchanged each other’s cell phone number. We eventually became best friends. We eventually became sisters to each other. But, I eventually developed feelings for you. It was quite funny that I moved on from a relationship that fast cause I always thought it was going to be hard but with you, everything seems so easy, every impossible seems possible to me.

 

Do you still remember how I asked you to be my girlfriend? I remember. It was on one night that I had decided to ask you out to have a walk with me. I took you to a place that I had kept in secret all my life to only myself. The place was a riverbank near my house. It wasn’t that beautiful like the ones we see on those dramas on the television but it was a place for me to calm down my heart.

 

We sat down on the grass and talked about lots of things until I decided to confess my feelings.

 

“Sica-ah, can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure you can. You can ask me anything you want Taengoo.”

 

“Okay. If I have a girlfriend, what would your reaction be?”

 

“I’m going to tear off her face so that she wouldn’t be with you. Only I can be with you.” You spoke so venomously like you were so jealous.

 

“Then, what if you’re my girlfriend?”

 

“I don’t know. How am I supposed to know? Omo! Do you like me, Taengoo?” You decided t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter