Missing Him

Love As You Do

I safely arrived in Seoul. Once my flight landed at Incheon Airport, I felt very fresh with the air. I quickly go to the waiting room before lots of my fans come and running to me. 

I sit at the waiting room for my car, as I'll definitely go back to the dorm first before going back to my own house. Once i arrived at the dorm, it looks like the other members were not at home. They might go out to have lunch at this time. I go and take my belongings needed because I need to stay at my own house first before everything goes back to normal. 

After i finish packing up, I suddenly stopped at Chanyeol's room. I just miss to be with him, I want him right noe because I am missing him so much. I could still remember the moments when we are here in tje room, making songs & play together. It's just so fun but now... It's only one of those good memories that maybe will never happen again. My eyes starts gettting teary, as soon as that, I wipe it and go to the car. I'm gping back home to chill myself, I need a rest because I'm so tired today, sitting in the aeroplane. 

While then, suddenly Chanyeol message me. He ask me whether I'm still at the island or not. I just see the message but not replying it. It's his first ever time he message me after we broke up. Wow, is it because he wants to make me jealous with that girl? I don't feel anything at all, but that's a lie. I do feel jealous , and I am really hurt. I don't know why he should do this to me, but I can't take this anymore. I feel like I'm so desperate wanting Chanyeol's love as I know that he will never be mine again. I fall asleep once I get on my bed.

The next morning, I wake as usual. I prepare my breakfast and going for a jog around the park that is just near by my housing area. I'm wearing a cap from letting anyone know that I'm EXO's Baekhyun. I feel very fresh of the morning air. Its can make my mind relax. Suddenly, I've got a call from Suho. 

'Baekhyun-ah, where are you? Could you come to office right now? Its urgent.'

Suho ask me to come over to office and its an urgent matter , I think it's about EXO. I quickly said okay and get my car to go to the office.

Once I arrived therr, I just saw Chanyeol in the room. What is he doing here and where are the other members? Is it a trick? 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••To be continue•••••••••••••••••••••••••••