It's Him

Love As You Do

While I'm eating dinner at the hotel's restaurant, I could see him over there with that girl. Yes, it's him. It's Chanyeol. They seem so happy together. I couldn't bear my eyes from getting teary. I quickly wipe it and continue my dinner without looking at them and I just want to leave from there very quickly. 

Once i've done my dinner, I quickly go to pay the bills & I just want to get out from the restaurant. Seeing him with the girl hugging & kissing I'm just can't take it anymore. I try to not look at them and walk pass by their table. Suddenly I heard someone calling me

'Baekhyun, wait!'

It's Chanyeol's voice! How can he noticed me? I try to prevent myself fron letting him see me but I think , it's fate.

'Oh, hey Channie! Uhm, sorry I mean Chanyeol'

I forgot, Channie is only the way I call him when both of us dating before, the usual name I always called him before, but now not anymore. His taste of loving someone is different. I'm so selfish of thinking that he's going to love me again, and we will be getting back together like usually happens in dramas. 

'How are you? How can you be here? In holiday is it?'

He ask me the questions that he already know, he really want to make me angry but I just try to pretend to be kind and polite when talking to him. I can't see into his eyes, it makes my heart beating so loud and I'm going to start thinking of us that had happened to us before. I try to not look into his eyes.

'Yes, I'm having my holiday, seems our group still not stable yet so it's better for me to spend my own time here'

I just want to go now and I don't want to talk to this man anymore. I keep staring to the girl, he seems angry and jealous. That's how I feel to girl, the feling when your ex-boyfriend having a fair with a girl that really can makes my heart hurts. I'm hurting so much. Why should I'm the one geting hurts? 

'Sorry, Chanyeol. I have to go. Bye'

I try to end the conversation, because I don't to stay more longer there. I just feeling to cry right now. I don't know, my lovr towards him was still strong, I just love him so kuch and makes me so hard to forget him.

'Oh okay then, see you again! Bye' 

He smiled and waved to me, I just have to eave back to him and I quickly run to the lift. I just want to cry out now. 

Park Chanyeol, why I still love you , but you seems to not like me or even love me anymore. How can you just forget our relationship? Is it because of that girl? Stop it! I can't take it anymore. I just continue crying on the bed till I don't realize when did the time I fall asleep.

          •••••

The next morning, I wake up , my eyes are swollen. It's because I cried too much last night. I go to prepare myself and having a fresh shower. After I've done prepared myself, I want to go have my breakfast before I'm going back to Seoul today. The time was enough for me , I need to contiue my half time job start tomorrow. However, I don't want to meet Chanyeol again. It's enough to let my heart cry last night, I just need to start my new life. 

While then, I have my breakfast in the restaurant, fortunately I don't see them and after I finish my breakfast, I go back to my room to clean up the things before check out from the hotel and going back to Seoul.