Chapter 2

For 6 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Don't push yourself too hard, get some rest! Lets eat tteokbokki tomorrow after school^^' .

 I read the note on book after wake up from my sleep, i guess im fall asleep while studying . I know the note was written by Saeron . I guess she must be left after seeing im fall asleep while studying . We often to eat tteokbokki after having our last paper . I close up all my books and put it in my bag and get ready to sleep . My phone ringing as soon as i putting my head on the pillow . I answer it without looking who's calling .

"Don't forget to eat tteokbokki after school tomorrow!" Joohyuk yelled and ended it . This man really hit my nerve! I'm going to pay it back tomorrow . Just wait for it , NAM JOOHYUK! . I close my eyes after got an idea what i am going to do to Joohyuk . 

I wake up from my sleep after dismiss alarm in my phone . I walk lazily to the bathroom, the reason why i wake up in the earlier morning is i don't want to face up with that monster . That monster who is actually was my dad . I sighed . After having a bath, i put on my school uniform and standing infront of the mirror . I look at the line on the top of my head . I try to cover it with my bangs and i did it .

I grab my bag and running to the downstairs quietly . Dad is sleeping with a bottle of soju on his left hand . I just shook my head off . I really wish that he's going to change one day, i'm not going to leave him . I believe there's must be a reason why he is being like this . I left him after finish tied up my shoes . 

I look to the blue skies and sunshine as i walk to school . It was beautiful . I could see Changkyun and few of my schoolmates crossing the street . I run a little bit to meet up with Changkyun since he was one of athletes that always with Joohyuk .  Joohyuk is good in soccer . I  planned something huge to make Joohyuk going to be totally mad at me .

"Hae Soo ah!" My feets stop from running . NOT NOW! I turn around . Saeron waving at me excitedly .

 "Not now! I have someone to see!" I talk to her rushly and running back to chase Changkyun . 

I walk few metres behind Changkyun . Changkyun putting his books in his locker . I am not going to talk with him infront of my school . He close his locker and heading to the library . Also, I don't want to make them curious what i am talking about since i rarely talk with guys except Joohyuk and Sunbae Chae . Joohyuk said that i'm a nerd girl because i've never dated anyone and because of my iq . Whatever!

"Why would he go to the library? our last paper going to start in 20 minutes?" I muttered . Good, now i lose him as soon as i enter the library . 

Since our library quite big, i slowly go to Byul who is standing at the counter . Byul and a few of his friends usually will help us to find a book that we need since they're apart of librarian in this school . I come to ask him maybe Changkyun just asked him something . 

"Did you see Changkyun here?" I asked Byul . 

"Ah, he asked me where was this book located at . Probably he is going there . Long time no see you're here, Hae Soo" Byul showed me the paper that writes the title of the book . I grinned, I know where's the book located at . 

"Thanks Byul" I smiled to him happily . I walking to the last of the row . No one was there, i guess Changkyun probably didn't find the number of the row yet . 

I take out the book that Changkyun want from the shelf . 

"I was right" Changkyun standing few steps away from me . He is already here . 

"Huh?" I was surprised to see Changkyun . 

"Why are you following me?" Changkyun step closer to me seems like he wanna take the book from me . 

"Do you guys found the book?" Byul disturbing us by his question . Why he is here?? UGH COME ON ! I NEED TO TALK WITH CHANGKYUN

Lets cancel the plan since its hard to communicate with him . I pass the book to him and leaving him with Byul . I walk straightly to my class . 10 minutes left before the exam start , I get in to the class and saw Joohyuk was sleeping . I seat down and take out of my pocket notes .

"Where is my money?!" Soo Ah hits Bona's desk . Not again, Soo Ah... It was a routine to hear Soo Ah yelling to everyone she wants . S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter