Chapter 1

For 6 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HAE SOO POV

I put all the books at Mr Park's desk . As soon as i'm stepping forward to left, i heard clearly Mrs Sora's voice calling out my name . 

"Hae Soo! Can you pass this to Minhyuk? I guess his just finish his physical education right now" . Mrs Sora gives me the letter .

"Huh? O-kay" I just nodded after hearing her favor . I don't know for how long i'm not talking with Minhyuk . Well, its just a letter to pass on . I just nodded and stepping out from the teacher's room and walk back to class . As i'm heading back to class, I could see Sunbae Chae is talking with his friends at the outside of my class . I straightly forward go to them . 

"Aish! Can you stop bothering me? I will buy your chocolate drinks later ." Joohyuk cut my words before i even start it . Joohyuk was my childhood friends till now and unfortunately he was one of my classmates this year . 

"Do i know you? Loser! I have something to talk with Sunbae Chae" I gave him a dark look. Joohyuk glares and giving me a sign that he gonna meet me later . Probably, he needs to go to meet Saeron right now . Joohyuk treats Saeron better than he treat me . Oh yea! Saeron is also my bestfriend . I've been known her for 3 years . 

"Sunbae, lets talk about it later . I'm going first" A deep voice wake me up . It was Changkyun's voice . I knew him since we're in the same batch . Sunbae Chae just nodded . Usually, Sunbae Chae will spent a lot of time with Minhyuk although they're not in the same age .

"Sunbae, did you see Minhyuk? I couldn't find him . Can you pass this letter to him? It was by Mrs Sora" I asked Sunbae Chae for help but seems like he's just smiling while pointing something behind me . I turn around to see what was Sunbae Chae pointing at . Minhyuk showing his smiles to me and takes the letter from my hand . 

"Thank you, Hae Soo" A bit smile written on his face .

----

School ends one hour ago . I'm still at the school because of helping Mrs Han to arrange the files . It's hard to run away from Mrs Han since I am one of the top student in school . I skipped my part-time work because of this . I can't believe it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter