Will you be my date?

My Cinderella Story

 

As you expected,the morning at school was a loud morning.The students were excited about the ball especially the girls.Many girls,of course, had tried their luck asking from the the school Kingkas-Teen Top to be their date.

You watched from your locker as Teen Top were surrounded a large group girls.Some boys were just staring at them and shooking their heads as the girl they like were jumping up and down asking them to be their date.

‘OPPA,PLEASE BE MY DATE!’a girl shouted.

‘NO,BE MY DATE!’the others shouted back.

‘BE MINE!I’M BETTER!another girl shouted.

‘OPPA!SARANGHAE!YOU ARE BE MINE!’

Wait,isn’t that a boy?

You had thought of asking L.Joe when you laid on your bed yesterday.But seeing this situation,you decided to ask later.You took your books and eyed L.Joe a bit and looked at the others.L.Joe was smirking(‘Woah,one by one,girls.’),Niel was rolling his eyes(‘Get lost!’),Changjo was having a blank expression(‘....’),Ricky was doing his aegyo(‘I’ll see first,okay noona?’),and last you eyed Chunji  winking at the girls(‘I’m always yours..’) and he suddenly made an eye contact with you.You broke the eye contact first,blushing at the thought of the little incident.You glanced at him back and smiled warmly.

‘Hyung,are you sick?Your face is red,’Ricky asked.

‘Huh?Jinjja?I-I just felt hot and stuffy here,’Chunji said and felt his hot cheeks.

‘Did you hear that?Chunji hyung-ani,we all felt hot and stuffy here!So,give us some space to breath!’ Niel growled.

Immediately the crowd began to stand at both side,making an empty line in the middle for the Teen Top to walk.

The girls went ‘Kyaa~!’ as Niel,Changjo and Ricky went inside the classroom.Ricky,as usual skipped into the classroom(‘Lalalalala’),while Changjo just walked,but when he saw you,you smiled at him and he replied with a faint smile which nobody noticed except you.Meanwhile,Niel rushed to his place and sat.

‘Niel oppa,will you be my date for-,’ ‘No,’he snapped.And thus,all the girls went to their places, after knowing the answers to their questions,which was, ‘No.’



 

‘~~~,please send these books to the teacher’s room,’asked your Math teacher.

‘Ne,’you took the books and immediately send it to the teacher’s room.On the way to your class,you heard a male’s voice.

‘....do you want?’you tilted your head. ‘L.Joe-sshi?’you followed the voice and peeped your head in an empty classroom.You saw L.Joe’s back and a girl looking at him.L.Joe was sitting on a desk with his right hand on the girl’s shoulder.The girl was blushing madly.

‘W-will y-you be m-my  d-date?’she stuttered.

‘Do you even have to ask?’he the girl’s cheek,whose face was turning into a ripe red tomato, ‘Anything..for my beautiful girl,’and he planted a kiss on the girl’s lips.

Seeing the scene was enough for you,you leaned against the wall beside the classroom,It’s okay,he had done it with so many girls,so it’s okay.And you watched the girl ran out from the classroom and screaming.

‘Stalking,huh?’you widened your eyes and looked up.

L.Joe was smirking at your surprised face and walked away.You watched him walked away and remembered about asking him to the ball.Sighing,you mustered your courage and thought of it as once in a lifetime and called, ‘L.Joe-sshi?’

He turned around.Oh my god!Am I really doing this?you gulped and walked to him.

When you reached him,you stopped and closed your eyes,avoiding an eye contact and said in a bullet train speed, ‘Willyoubemydatefortheball?’

‘Huh?’he lift an eyebrow.

You repeated again but slowly this time without opening your eyes, ‘Will. you. be. my. date. for. the.ball?’

Suddenly,you felt yourself leaning against the wall.You opened your eyes and shocked to see L.Joe’s face just a few inches from you.Your face was placed between his hands.

‘Haha,so you do,’he went closer to you,who was heating up, ‘like me?’

You blinked anxiously as you stared at his dark brown eyes and nodded.He then backed away and stared at your eyes.

Your big soft brown chest-nut eyes that were hidden behind the ugly glasses somewhat softened him. ‘Mianhae,’he blurted.What am I talking about,he punched himself mentally. ‘It’s just you’re...too good for me.I’m a bad boy,and you’re a good girl.So,stop liking me.You’ll only hurt youself in the end,’ he patted your head and walked away.

Are you crazy,L.Joe?What the hell are you saying?You can always toyed her!Since when did you become a good bad boy?Aish,michin L.Joe!L.Joe scolded himself mentally.He then,glanced at you, who was holding yourself from crying.Unknowingly,his mouth curved into a sad smile when you were breathing out and biting your lips.

‘Gwenchanhanyo,~~~,gwenchana,’you said,while walking to your classroom as you were trying to coax yourself. ‘You already knew the answer before,so it’s okay.At least,you’d tried.Even though you knew he won’t....’you bit your lips again, ‘accept you.’

You cupped your face before knocking the door and bowed at the teacher, ‘Mianhae,seonsaeng-nim,for being late,’ and went to your place.



 

When it was lunchtime,you passed the cafeteria and saw the Queenkas announced to the students, ‘LISTEN!OUR Teen Top,will be OUR DATES for the BALL.So,whoever WISHED to summon DEATH,ask Teen Top to be your date,’and they smirked.

Right after they announced it,Teen Top came from behind,their backs on you,which led the girls to crowded them, ‘Oppa,be my date!!!’but after they received fierce glared from the Queenkas,they backed away.

You realised a person from Teen Top was missing,but couldn’t figure who because of the girls blocking your view.

‘Oppa!’Lili ran to L.Joe and kissed his cheek.You felt a stab in your heart when seeing the kiss,so you ran as fast as possible from the cafeteria and went to your secret place before bursting into tears.

I should have known that I’m not pretty!Babo~~~!You’re such a babo!and you started to knocked your head.

‘Aish,not here too!Shut up!’someone shouted.



 

Sorry if the sad part is not that sad,I'm not that good in writing sad part.But of course,please enjoy reading!Also comment and subscribe!Remember!I always love you all!^^ Anyway,have you guys seen Teen Top's new teaser(Drama ver.)if you haven't,here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=--TqCXz9bkU ^^