Changjo's Secret Place

My Cinderella Story

 

First of all,I'm so sorry because I typed bike instead of superbike.I meant it to be superbike.So sorry.

Up here is the picture of Changjo's superbike.


 

Without wasting a time,you rode on the superbike and it sped away.You hold onto the owner’s blazer and arrived in an unfamiliar place.

It was a park with many trees and flowers.There was a bench that faced a big lake.But,what caught your interest was that there were no people here.

You got off from the superbike and thanked the person.The person too got off and took off his helmet.

‘Changjo-sshi?’you blurted.

‘Ne,’he replied.

‘You can ride this?’

‘Of course,after all I am the son of the motors business.I learnt how to ride since like I’m..14.’

‘Jinjja?Wow,and your superbike is cool.I like it,’you said as you patted it.

‘Changjo-sshi?May I know where are we now?’you went at him who was sitting on the bench.

‘My secret place,’he blurted. ‘I saw you just now running from a group of girls,and I thought of doing the same thing,like the day when you helped me hiding from the crazy fans.Anyway,sit down.’

You sat down beside him. ‘Gumawo,Changjo-sshi.I escaped from them because you helped me.And you brought me to this lovely secret place of yours.’

Both of you just sat there,didn’t talk though you were dying to know about this secret place.

‘You probably wanted to know about this secret place,don’t you?’Changjo finally spoke up.

How did he knows?

His mouth curved into a smile when he saw you looking at him with how-do-you-know look. ‘When I was little,my father scolded me because of something.So,I was too sad and ran to nowhere and ended up here.There was no one here.So,I cried and cried till I felt I’m okay.From that on,whenever I’m sad and wanted to be alone,I came here,’he explained and looked at you again who’s listening with concern.He stared at your lovely brown eyes.She got beautiful eyes.I’m going to agree with Ricky in this.

‘Nobody knows about this place.Only you,’he continued and smiled.

‘Y-you mean-,’

‘Yup,the whole Teen Top never knows about this place.I never shared it with everyone except you.’

‘I’m sorry.’ ‘For what?’

‘I don’t know,I felt like telling you I’m sorry.’

‘Mwo?’he laughed, ‘You’re a funny girl,you know.’

‘Changjo-sshi?You laughed?’

‘Of course!You thought I’m a robot?’

‘No,it’s nothing like that,’actually yes.

‘You should tried too.Try to let out everything bad happened to you here.’

‘Can I?’ ‘Sure.’

You cupped both your hands around your mouth and shouted towards the lake.

‘I hate you,Lili,Mimi-,’ ‘Who are you whispering to?’

‘I hate you,Lili,Mimi-,’ ‘No!More louder!Like this!’and he started to shout really loudly which made you flinched.You nodded at him when he finished.

You breathed in and closed your eyes.

‘I HATE YOU!LILI!MIMI!YUNJI!HYUNAE!JIYUN!AND YOU EVIL STEPMOM!GO TO HELL!THE PLACE WHERE YOU BELONG TO!’surprisingly,you felt as if all your burden was over.

‘You alright now?’Changjo asked.You smiled at him and he noticed something.

‘You took off your braces?You looked better without it.’

You blushed and played with your fingers.

‘Changjo-sshi.’ ‘Hm?’he  turned his gaze from the lake to you.

‘Gumawo.For the praise and helping me to loosen my burden a bit.At first,I thought,you were a quite person,but then,you’re not that quite.I think,you’re cool,’you shyly added.

‘Huh?Oh,oh,’his cheek suddenly burned from the praises.

‘I shall get going now,’you turned around and walked away.

‘~~~?’ ‘Ne?’

‘Just call me Changjo.No need for Changjo-sshi.Its too formal,’he said suddenly.Realising what he had said,he covered his mouth with his hands.

You were very surprised indeed.But then,you called, ‘Changjo?’ Changjo looked at you.

‘I’ll go first.See you,at school tomorrow,’you smiled warmly and sincerely at him and walked away.

Changjo felt his cheeks heating up again.Ba-thump,and heard his heart thumping.

As you arrived your house,you thought the twins were going to do something to you,but it turns out wrong.They were busy asking something at your mom when you arrived.

‘So,mom can we please go shopping?’both the twins made the puppy eyes.

‘Of course,darling,’your stepmom gave them a credit card.They ran to the door,but when they saw you,they glared, ‘You should be grateful that we didn’t do anything to you!We’re going to let this go, but next time,watch your back,biatch!’

‘Where are you going now?’you asked.

‘Hmph,shopping!For the ball!Wanna come?In your dream!’Lili smirked.

‘Wait,since when our school hold a ball and when will it be?’you grabbed Lili’s wrist.

‘Let go your dirty hand from mine!’she slapped your hand and looked at you.

‘Since our Teen Top decided to hold them and this Saturday,you nerdy !’she walked away.

A ball?Can I go?Thank you,Lili.At least,you told me when,you spoke in your heart.


So,again I hoped you like this chapter and sorry for the bike thing.Hehehe.Love you guys and comment!