Final

Alone

I ran as fast as I could in the forest by myself. I was chased after by this strange and dark creature that I’ve never seen it before. I was so scared but kept running even though I didn’t know where to go.
 

I could hear the creature growling behind me. It was getting nearer and nearer. I didn’t want to look back then suddenly I fell off the ground. I tried to get up but I couldn’t. My legs were hurt because of all that running. I turned around as I backed up. I was panting so hard, the creature walked slowly toward me and growled. It has this creepy red eyes and sharp teeth. I screamed in terror. “stay away from me!” I begged but the creature was too stubborn. When the creature was about to attack me, I shot my eyes very quickly but only to feel this cold wind pierced my skin. I looked up to see another creature trying to save me. It was a large white wolf that was attacking the creature. I was so shock! The dark creature finally ran off, leaving the white wolf and me alone. The wolf turned to me while growling. The wolf inched towards me. Scared, I move backwards until my back hits a tree. I was trapped. My heart was beating so fast when I stare at the wolf’s eyes. “don’t be afraid…” did the wolf just talked? I thought to myself. “What are you? Who are you?” I asked the wolf if I was completely out of my mind right now.

 

Suddenly, the wolf has changed and I gasped. It transformed itself into a human figure and it was a boy. He looks as if he was the same age as me. I didn’t felt scared anymore, so I got up. He wore a jacket with a white shirt underneath and a pair of jeans but he was barefoot. “hey” he said. I smiled, “hey”. It was silence and I could hear the howls of the owl and it was dark. I looked around the forest while I shivered. “are you hurt?” he asked me, concerned. “no, no I’m fine.” I blushed. I don’t know why but he’s kind of cute. “glad to hear that, come on! I’ll help you get out of here.” My eyes widened. “really? Thank you so much” I ran up to him.

 

Both of us walking together silently. “I’m Joshua by the way” or not. “nice to meet you Joshua, I’m y/n” I replied back. We continued walking around the forest. “can we keep this a secret?” I stopped my track then look at him. “sure” I nodded. “Thank you y/n” he smiled and I chuckled. He’s not that creepy at all. END


sorry for the lame ending hahaha but hope you guys enjoy it & thank you so much for reading <3