why we meet again?

confusing love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that we go to my room, in the way I always think about that girl (I must going crazy right now, why I must think about that’s rude girl) I though.

“hey.. what’s going on with your face dude?” teayang ask. “just think about something” I say. “don’t think too much about work , you need to refresh your mind dude” teayang said. “that’s right, what about tonight we go to seungri place” jiyong said. I just smile.

Tiffany POV

After the meeting finish I go to my office without waiting jiyong, because he still talking with his friends and that’s guy. I immediately think about that’s guy and I realize that he is choi seung hyung. He is the owner of CSH Company. What have I say this morning in lift to him  (ahhhhh…..why must be like this, I’m just work for one month, what I have done this morning is crazy, hisssskkkk I think tomorrow he will be fire me) I though.

(in telephone)“hello..sooyoung where are? “ I ask. ”in my office, why, do you miss me hahhahhahah?”

“I have problem, big problem” I said. “what is the problem ? broke up with your boyfriend” she said.

“ ya……. Broke up who ? you know as long as my life I don’t have boyfriend” I said. “are kidding me. So siwon, nickhun, jay, and the other are your what?” she said. I laugh while said” forget about the past, now I have problem, can you help me?” “ok… so what’s the problem” she said.

 “ this morning when I came to the room for meeting I meet someone in the lift because I’m in late and also hurry  so then I said something to him  that must be not to say for him” I said. “ someone! Who? And you said what ?” she ask.

 “he is the COE of CSH Company” I said. “ooohhh, seung hyung oppa”.

“ that’s right, I think the COE is old man, I mean you uncle” I said with awkward voice. “ of course my uncle is old man, but not his son, so what are you say for seung hyung oppa ?” she ask.

 “but I’m still remember that you said for yuri and me that your uncle is the COE of CSH Company”.

“aa….. because he is getting old so his son replace him, and what are you say for seung hyun oppa? hissssskkk I ask you same question for the second times tiffany ?”

“I said get out of the lift because it’s not his private lift. You know I’m in hurry and also late in meeting so I said that to him…….. and when in the meeting he observe me, I think he will fire me tomorrow. Ottoke sooyoung?”I said with awkward voice.

. “ it’s not going happen. He can’t  getting fire you.” She said. “are you sure about that ?” I said. “the one who get rights for fire you is jiyong and not seung hyung oppa” she said. “ sooyoung,, I’m just work in here for one month”.

“ it’s okay….believe me tiffany, seung hyung oppa has not rights to fire although he is the COE, he must follow the wisdom of CSH Company. So don’t be afraid, okk.. I have meeting for discussed the new product. We can meet next week I’ll hang up. Beyy”

“wait, what about tomorrow in lunch?” I said. “sorry miss tiffany I will go to japan tomorrow, for five days, yaahhh I have meeting right now, I’ll hang up okk,beyy2”

“hmmm”

I don’t know how to do right now. But after tell this one to sooyoung I feel free of worry. Maybe I should be refresh my brain tonight, and then I ask yuri to company me tonight, but she can’t go because she has dinner with her boyfriend. Then I go home, in the way to home  I remember that Jessica still in hospital so drop in to see he. I feel lonely because my parents in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter