what i want

confusing love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany POV

My name is tiffany, and I’m a jobless. Everything that everyone wants I have just like good family and friends, beauty, and wealth. Why I say that I’m a jobless because my parent don’t want me to work. I mean that they want me to work but in our SHM Company, but I don’t like it because I know if I work in my dad’s company, he would not regard me as an employed and I’m sure he would treat me like princess and the real reason is in our company be in motion in technology and entertainment and I want to become a designer. My parents always treat me like that because I’m the only one child.

(Two days ago at dinner) “Mom I want to apply for job in CHS Company” I said. “Sweetheart if you want to work why you don’t work in our company?” my mom said.

I cannot answer it. My dad said “ you Mom is right, if you work in our company I will look after you Sweetheart”.

I said “ Mom, Dad if you always treat me like this, I cannot grow up like my friends. They always do everything by their self and I’m always jealous to them because they can do it,  AND I’M NOT” after I said that I run to my bedroom and lock myself in there.

(yesterday at dinner) along the dinner I’m not talk and my parents know that I’m still mad. And my Dad said “you can work in there if you want !” when I heard that I’m just too happy and hug my Mom. I said “ dad please don’t tell everyone that I work in there Ok?” and my dad just smile.

I choose CSH Company because it motion in many factor just like entertainment, technology, fashion, and also  I have close friends work in there, their name are Yuri and Sooyoung. Yuri, Sooyoung and I are good friend since we are in junior high school, 3 months ago we passed our degree in USA and we comeback to Korea. After that Sooyoung recommend Yuri to work with her in CSH Company. Because Sooyoung is the cousin of the owner CSH Company.  Today I apply my resume in CSH Company and the secretaries say that come tomorrow and doing the interview with the chief. And the day that I do the interview is coming. I’m very nervous, after I wait for few minutes the secretaries call my name. when I enter the room, I quite bit shock  because the chief who will interview me is very handsome.

the chief “Mrs. Tiffany do you want to work in our company ?”

 “because I know that in this company has a good designer like Kwon jiyong and I want to learn how to design clothes with him” I answer.

“ if you want to learn why you don’t take design class?” he ask.

“I have done  passed my degree in design, you can see it in the last page” I said. “I’m sorry I don’t see it” he said. That’s the last question from him.

When I get out from the room sooyoung and yuri have wait me and we decide to lunch together in our favorite restaurant. “how was the interview ?” yuri said while we wait the food. “he just ask me few question, but it’s really need long answer” I said,  yuri and sooyoung just laugh.

 “ yuri, you don’t ask to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter