05

Same face like mine, [Sequel of pregnancy,]

Kyunghee POV

Today is really mind-numbing day. I got nothing to do. Kyungshin is nowhere. All the TV programs are boring!!


As I kept on changing the channel, only one programs caught my eyes, Its them, my husbands who was being interview. They still look handsome, although they're old.

"Do you already have a pairs?" the MC asked,
"Yeah.. And Im going to married soon.." Youngmin responded straight away,
"How about you Kwangmin?"
"Yeah.. I do have one.." Kwangmin answered with bright smile plastered his lips.


Those answers, i've never expect. So, I got no chance to have them again?

I curled myself and lean against the sofa. Tears slowly fell, rolling down my face. I grasp the sofa, holding the sting pain as the memories replaying in my mind.


That day, my triplets brought me there. I met them, Kwangmin and Youngmin.
That place was decorated with beautiful surroundings, and calm scented.
I love them both, but... Both of them is a 'criminal'
I was too scared, that I can't think wisely.


Because of that idiot-rash decision I've done, I cannot meet Kwangshin and Youngshin. I have to lied to my daughter. I cannot find love, cause my heart belongs to them.


Kyungshin POV

Quickly, I get off from the car. My face blushed madly. "Im gonna kill you L Joe!" I kicked the car's tyre, and gave him a death glare. He just winked back in reply and drove away. He got me going crazy!

I messed my hair, releasing my own frustation. Yet, I saw my boyfriend standing in front of my house. Myungsoo is here?!

"Myungsoo oppa?" I questioned myself,
"Who's that?" he asked with a serious tone,

"He? He's.... No one?" who is L Joe to me? Rival? Friends? Urrgghh!
"No one huh?" he let out a chuckled, "Why did he kissed you? On your... Lips?" Myungsoo continued,

"You saw it?!" aaaaaahhhh!!! Why do I have to ask that kind of questions?! Of course he saw it!!!

Myungsoo turned away and leaved. "Myungsoo oppa!" I called out, but ignored by him.

"Im really going to kill you L Joe!!" I uttered and walk in,

I heard muffled sounds, the TV's light caught my attention. Yet, I saw umma sobbing.

"Umma!" I ran over her and hugged her, "W-what happened?"

No answers. She just hugged me back, "Dont cry.." I coaxed,

"I miss your appa..." She whispered, "He's happy right now.. He's in heaven,
everything's fine.." I replied,

"Mianhae..." Umma continue, "You've done nothing wrong.." I tapped her shoulder, to calm her down,

"Your daddy is still alive..."

Those words, came out from ,
My worlds feels like crashing, bursting into pieces,

So... She lied to me?
What about the stories she told me before? All of it... Just a fiction?!



My hands fall. I slowly back up. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see her.

"UUMMMAA I HATE YOUUU!!!"




Sory for the very late update! School is really killing me! I've got looad of homework.. Sorry!!

And about the other version of pregnancy, i'll try to make [Remake] with better ending but Alomst the same story line.

Then, i'll make infinite version.. ;D hope u guys agree..