1st,

Same face like mine, [Sequel of pregnancy,]





 

In the first year of my high school has begun. My new seat mate is a male but I had no courage or guts to ask his name for the reason that, he looks cold. Well, he’s quite good-looking but I haven’t heard him talking in this day. Such a very mind-numbing seat mate right?


The break time bells rang,

A girl with fine-looking appearance greeted me, “Hi, I’m Aecha,” she extended her hands,

We shook hands and decide to go to cafeteria together.



We sat face to face to create a conversation. While eating, she spoke up earliest, “Kyungshin-ssi, what’s your new seat mate name?”

I glanced at her and sniggle, “We haven’t converse to each other yet,”

Her eyes enlarge, “Really? Are you serious?” her voice kind of surprise.

I nodded and resume shoving a spoonful into my mouth.

“Well, your face quite same like him,” she puffed her cheeks and blinked.

I leaved the spoon aside, “Hmm? Well, I don’t think so,”

“Do you know the senior?” She continue chattering while playing with her food,

“No,” I replied simply and continue eating.

“I heard them is good-looking!” she grasp her hands and prolong her daydreaming,

I stared at her food, still much leftover.
“Are you going to throw it away?” I asked her while pointing the spoon towards her cuisine on the dish,

“I’m full,” Is she serious, she haven’t eat and just drink because of blabbering too much.

The cafeteria suddenly filled with screamed of fan-girls. I looked at them who were holding a banner with, gathered around.

6 good-looking guys revealed when the fan-girls separate. I gulped hardly; they were just like a prince in every fairytale.

Aecha poked me using the straw. “His face looked like yours,” she whispered,

This girl, all of the person she saw must be similar to me. “Who’s?”

She pointed someone that on the back of the 6 good-looking guys. I attempted to look at him, but the fan-girls crowding them again.