MY NEARDY BOY (part1)

OUR STORIES

My Nerdy Boy

Mark was born on New Year's Eve, and he feels like he is the luckiest person in the world.

Why?

When everyone blew a horn and set off fireworks on New Year's Eve, he felt that everyone was celebrating his birthday. Another thing that makes him happy is his friends who was always there, beside him.

For example in this night:

“Jackson,now is my turn to play.”

“I don’t want to.”

“JACKSOOOOON,GIVE IT TO ME.”

“I’VE TOLD YOU,I DON’T WANT TO”

Mark just glanced at his friends who were jockeying for PSP,Jackson and Yugyeom. They always fighting over things that even normal human thought it is not important. Jackson who is very mischievous and Yugyeom who is very mushy make them never got along.

“Can you two just shut up?”,another Mark’s friend said,Jaebum.

Out of the other, Jaebum was a very serious person, he really does not like a fuss, very invertibility than all Mark’s friend character. But if Jaebum was given a question about whether or not comfortably make friends with them, he will answer very very very comfortable.

Now they are on the top of tree house in the front of Youngjae’s yard. You could say this is their main headquarters after Mark’s comfortable rooms, behind school, and school’s rooftop.

“30 minutes towards 12 o'clock”,Mark reminded.

“Soooo?”,Bambam replied.

“Will be many women  who say Happy Birthday blablabla to me. Goody, they pretended like they closed with me. When I need them,where they go?” Mark answer lazily,he leaned his back on the white baseball sofa belongs Youngjae. “I’m so done with fake people.”

“Mark,I know something interesting for your birthday.”, Jackson gave the idea while raise and lower his eyebrows.

“Do not use your weird idea like last year.”,Youngjae answered with worried over what Jackson said. Ofcourse Youngjae must be worried, last year Mark was told to pretend to be a woman for a week, stupidly Mark fallen into Jackson’s idea, and unfortunately on the second day he was discovered by his teacher. Consequently Mark should be suspended for 2 days.

“NO NO NO, believe me. It will be very interesting.”, Jackson defended himself.

“What’s your idea?”,Mark asked confidently.

Jackson immediately took a piece of paper and a pen from a small shelf at his side. He wrote the idea quickly, and show it off to all after that.

“Mark’s rules?”,Jaebum asked.

“I’m 100%, Mark will be suspended again if he dare to do it.”,Yugyeom answered curtly while his hands crossed in front of his chest.

“Shut up Yugyeom!” Jackson throwed paper,which before he shaped it into ball,to Yugyeom. “Everyone, now let me expain the rules.”

Everyone began to pay serious attention to Jackson to listen his explanation.

“Because soon or later Mark turned to 18 years old, it is time for he to looking for someone who loyal to accompany him...”

“Previously we've made the decision that women today are all fake.Now you told me to looking for woman? Don’t you remember it?”,Mark refused it.

“see? Jackson’s idea always bad.”, Youngjae defended himself.

“Wait, Let Jackson continued it.”, Bambam said.

“Thankyou Bambam. Mark,who told you to looking for a women?”

“What do you mean Jackson?”,Mark asked curiously.

“You must looking for....a guy.”

“WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY?” all got shocked without exception.

Such a crazy ideas. Who wanted himself to be a gay especially at the age of 18 years.

“Mark don’t dare you to do it.”, Now Jaebum’s turn to spoke.

Mark was very confused about what he should answer.

“If you don’t want to,It’s okay. But are you sure?”

“Wait,What do you mean Jackson? I never understand with all what did you think.“, Youngjae responded with sarcasm

“it's just a game. Hm okay Mark, I think If you succeed ....” Jackson cut it make all his friends curious. “If you succeed, I will give you all of my car.” Mark and his friends was born from a very rich family, but they all hide their identity. The fact, in school they pretended not to know each other. They do not want everyone knows if they have a relationship as a bestfriend, if that happens they will not find people who truly sincere with them.

“WOW, Jackson? Are you sure?”, Bambam looks very excited.

“Yes keep my promise. The deadline starting  from today,1st January, until February. If you can not do it, you could not get all of my car. How’s? Do you agree Mark?”

.

.

.

.

“Park Jinyoung, can you help me?”

Jinyoung who was doing his homework quietly in the library, suddenly interrupted by the sound of a girl who asks help to him.

“Ah,Marry? Of course. What should I do?” Jinyoung smiled and stood up to help her.

“I can’t reach the encyclopedia on a top of a bookshelf,can you take it for me?”

Jinyoung one of the students at the school were very loved by his friends for his kindness and perseverance, even all his teachers also loved him so much. Jinyoung very studious, he always gets the top-rated and never dropped once. His dreams is to become a doctor to make his parents proud.

“Thankyou Jinyoung-ah, sorry to bother you.”

“No problem Marry-ah”, Jinyoung smiled before finally leave Marry alone

.

.

.

.

“AH . Can you be careful or not? Can not you see I'm here? your food fouled my clothes.”

“I....I’m sorry Mark oppa.” Someone who hit Mark tried to clean his clothes.

“ah go away from me.”, Mark pushed her and accidentally push her fell to the ground.

Jinyoung who saw the incident immediately rapidly coming toward Mark and pulled the collar of his shirt.

“Is it your way to treat a women?”, Jinyoung scold Mark.

“Hey, What is this?”, Mark pushed Jinyoung’s hands in his collar shirt.

Jinyoung really wanted to beat Mark, but he remembered that he could remain in school here because of the scholarship. Jinyoung is poor. But because he is very smart so he could have the opportunity to continue his studies.

Jinyoung move away from Mark, and helped women who were previously pushed by Mark to stand.

“Are you ok?”,Jinyoung asked the girl. Jinyoung stared at Mark again then bowed politely to him “Please forgive us for our bad behaviour to you. We have to go. Once again, Please forgive us,Mark hyung.”, for the second time Jinyoung bowed before they go away form Mark.

 

*Ting...*

1 Line Group Recieved.

I’M  JAEBUM      : It seems we have to held emergency meeting. Today, at 10 am during breaks school time, in the school’s rooftop as usual. I’ll  wait.

 

“Now what else?”, Marked sighed.

.

.

.

.

School’s Rooftop,10.00 AM

 

Mark, were you possessed?” Jaebum asked Mark “It's not like Mark who I know”.

Mark can only silent. Jaebum type of person who is so easy to forget about the problems, but if he does not like it he's will going mad like this. No one can resist Jaebum when he's mad like this.

“sst Bambam. What’s wrong? It seems I left one news.” Yugyeom whispering foolishly to Bambam.

“Just listen it stupid.”, Bambam answered it curtly.

“I knew that she was wrong to hit you and fouled your uniform.”

 “I know you hate the women,me too,we are too.”

 “But not with that way.”

Jaebum hold Mark’s head.

“sigh,Is it Jenny’s fault and make you become like this?”

“Don’t bring Jenny in this situation.”, Mark finally speaks.

Jaebum turned back to see his friends one by one.

“Ok,our plans for Mark's rules are canceled.”

Jaebum left his friends.

“Wait, Jaebum-ah. It can’t be.”, Jackson shouted and ran after Jaebum.

Everything becomes chaotic.Mark did not know what the cause Jaebum angry like that. Does he see all this morning? So why?

.

.

.

.

“Mark, you are called by the principal.”

Mark who was walking back to the classroom suddenly interrupted by someone. “Ah now? Ok I’ll be there,thankyou.”

During the way to the principal's office, Mark thought what he did was so wrong at the point that he was called by the school principal?

Mark had already arrived in front of the principal's office, stopped for a moment, took a breath, then prepare himself before going into the room.

“Excuse me, did you call me?”, Mark bowed politely.

“Yes. Please, sit.”

Mark obey the command of his principal.

“Mark,I've seen all your educational grades from grade 1 until grade 3rd's. And ... I was very disappointed. Your score decreased very rapidly and do you know what the rules at this school?”, The principal asked Mark.

“Yes sir,there should be no grades decreased by more than 3 subjects.”

“Because your grades dropped more than three subjects, I was forced to have to get you out of this school.”

Maybe you feel odd, but Mark’s school is one of the firmly schools in his country.

“ah... um... sir, is there any other way to make me remain in this school?”

“HAHAHA, I’ve been guess you're going to talk like this.”

Listened to his principal makes Mark just smiled with forced. Mark thought, how could this old man's at the time like this.

“I've got someone for you.”

“For m...for me?”,Mark confused. for him? What for? Is he really needed someone?

“Excuse me sir, did you call me?”, Suddenly someone came into the room and make Mark turned around in order to check who voice it is.

“Well Mark, This is Park jinyoung, your junior. He will guide you for a month to study.”

 

DumbandDabber Group chat

 

MARKyourlips                   : I’m in trouble guys.

MARKyourlips                   : Don’t looking me for a month.

MARKyourlips                   : I will die.

MARKyourlips                   : Drowned in a ocean.

MARKyourlips                   :The oceans of algebraic equations.

 

 

 

 

TOBECONTINUED

 

I've done with Part 1, see you in Part2. Don't forget to give me advice and suggestion!!! THANKYOUUUU :D