sixteen - lotte world with L.Joe

Wished For A Boyfriend, Stuck With A Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as you got home last night, you were bombarded with text messages and missed calls from L.Joe. You felt guilty so you had called him.

 

"Byunghun..."

 

"_____! Where have you been?! Why weren't you at school?! Did something happen to you??"

 

"It's alright. I'm alright. I just did some emergency protocols, um, out of town."

 

"....."

 

"Byunghun?"

 

"Do you know how friggin' worried I was...?"

 

A smile formed on your lips. "Sorry."

 

He made some sort of coughing sound. "I'll pick you up. Ten-thirty tomorrow." Then he hang up.

 

Unlike the other day, when you woke up this Saturday, you had a bright and excited feeling.

 

L.Joe was already outside when you got down. You peeked out the living room window. "You're early. It's still nine thirty."

 

He shrugged. "I just wanna make sure you were really alright." He noticed your clothes. "But you seem ready to go." He smirked. "Are you that excited?"

 

You blushed and hid the fact. "What? No!" You pulled yourself away from the window and went to your Mom.

 

"I thought you'd be out at ten-thirty?"

 

You smiled apologetically. "My friend came earlier."

 

Your Mom cast an examing look at L.Joe outside. She looked at you and smiled. "He looks like a nice young man." She winked. "I give my blessings."

 

"Mom!!" You flushed. You kissed her goodbye. "Please say bye to Dad for me." With that, you fled.

 

You met up with L.Joe outside and you headed to the bus station. After quite a long trip, you finally arrived at Lotte World. L.Joe paid for the tickets and you merrily went inside.

 

"So..." You giddily asked as you looked around in excitement. "Where's our first stop?"

 

L.Joe chuckled. "Where do YOU want to stop first?"

 

You tapped a finger on your chin. You pointed to the bump cars and dragged L.Joe there.

 

After having fun bumping your car with L.Joe's, you scanned around. "Let's go on the coaster!" Without thinking, you grabbed L.Joe's hand towards the roller coaster like a kid.

 

When the two of you got there, you gave your tickets and went inside. The personnel helped you and L.Joe put down the metal buckle.

 

You clutched at it in wild excitement. "Go on already~"

 

L.Joe laughed. "Woah there. Adrenaline much??"

 

You bounced in your seat. "Roller coasters are my favorite. Heh."

 

The ride started. When the cart rose up to the peak of the rails, you unconsciously held L.Joe's hand in pure excitement.

 

L.Joe's heart pumped faster than usual as he gazed at your intertwined hands, but his heart dropped immediately along with the roller coaster.

 

"AAAAAHHHH!" You and L.Joe and the other passenger sceamed in unison but with different intensity and pitch.

 

"_____ IS MINE!!" L.Joe shouted ecstatically. Fortunately, everyone, including you, were unable to hear his comments due to the fast approaching wind. L.Joe grinned to himself.

 

Your tummy grumbled after alighting from the cart. "I suddenly got hungry."

 

L.Joe then led you to a small canteen in the park. He ordered some burger, while you ordered a cater: 2 burgers, french fries, a large sized coke,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter