twelve - awkward night

Wished For A Boyfriend, Stuck With A Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So it turns out that L.Joe's being mopey because of the girl?" Chunji asked as he ate some bread from the table.

 

Ricky nodded. L.Joe was just at the table too, eating his own food, listening to his friends talking about him.

 

"And now, they're back together again?" CAP asked.

 

"Yeah."

 

"Hey." L.Joe pointed his half-eaten bread at all of them. "We're not a couple, okay? There's no back-together-again thing."

 

Teen Top ignored him. "What does she look like?" Changjo asked.

 

"Oh!" Ricky clapped his hands in excitement. "She's very pretty!"

 

"Pretty? As in SNSD-Yuri pretty?" Niel questioned.

 

Ricky tapped his chin. "Hmmm... maybe not as much. But her beauty is very simple and unique, which makes her prettier than SNSD's Yuri."

 

Teen Top was completely awe-struck with just the descriptions.

 

"I wish I was the one with hyung last night!" Changjo excitedly said.

 

"When are you going to ask her out?" Niel asked.

 

L.Joe played with his bread, which is now in bite size. "I'm not sure. It'll be dangerous. What if other gangs use her against us?"

 

Teen Top absorbed the thought.

 

"You're right. If you want her safe, make sure that no one knows that it's you, L.Joe, who's with her." Chunji said.

 

"Already on it, bros." L.Joe stood up. "Any sign of Infinite lately?"

 

CAP shook his head. "None. It's really amazing and frustrating at the same time."

 

"Even L hasn't mess with us." Ricky said.

 

At the mention of L's name, L.Joe's face stiffened. L is his archenemy. And he'd always do things just so he could surpass L.Joe. They'd been racing each other before. Somehow now, it had ceased.

 

L.Joe sighed. "We still have to be cautious. They still might make a surprise attack."

 

"You mean, like," Ricky prepped himself for an aegyo, "surprise~?"

 

Teen Top groaned.

 

"That face makes me wanna throw up." Niel sarcastically covered his mouth.

 

Changjo held his closed fist at Ricky. "It makes me wanna punch you."

 

Ricky pouted as the others laughed.

 

"I'll just go out." L.Joe walked towards the door and left.

 

After closing the door behind him, L.Joe produced the beanie from his pocket. He looked at it and smiled before wearing it on his head.

 

He was just wandering around the streets without a definite destination. He looked at shops and watched some street performers.

 

He was walking down a quiet alley when he saw you. L.Joe's eyes widened, because that was quite a dark alley, and it's very dangerous for you to be there.

 

You were looking around, feeling a bit lost. You started to get scared, when someone grabbed your hand. You shrieked.

 

L.Joe covered your mouth with his hand. "Sssh. It's me."

 

You calmed down a bit, and sensed some deja vú going on. "Oh. It's like the first time we met."

 

L.Joe blinked and remembered it, then he returned to you. "Don't you know it's dangerous here? What are you doing here?"

 

"I was going home. I think I got lost."

 

L.Joe lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter