BTS' Jungkook

Monsta Bulletproof Carat Scenario Shop

Thanks you for requesting!!!!!! :D I'm sorry for the long wait but I hope you like it! <3

Requested by Taemins_LittleNoona

Jungkook knows how sad Laura can be about her home life, so he planned to take her on a cute night picnic on a kids playground, feeding each other and Jungkook then sneaks her back to his dorm because he doesn't want to walk her home.


The sound of shattering glass and screams of anger resounded throughout the whole house. Laura slammed the door and locked herself up in her room. She was tired, tired of her parents arguing, tired of her sister's attitude, tired with her life. Just when she thought things were going to get better, they turned worse. She wanted to run away, but she had no one to support her.

A knock on her window startled her and caused her to look up. She stood up and opened her curtains to look out the window. A dark figure stood outside her house throwing rocks at her window. She opened her windows and heard the person shout her name.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?"

Jungkook smiled and motioned her to go down. Laura hesitated for a little bit until she heard her parents arguing once again. Going out with Jungkook definitely seemed like a better idea than to stay at home and listen to her parents shout at each other. She quickly put on a jacket and took her phone and keys from the table. She sneaked out the front door and met Jungkook outside her house.

"What are you doing? Do you know how late it is? Where are we going?'' Laura bombarded him with questions while he just smiled at her.

"You'll see, it's a surprise. Just come with me." Jungkook held out his hand and waited for Laura's response.

Laura took one last glance at her room then slipped her hand into his and followed him to their destination. Once they arrived, she recognized it to be the playground where they first met as kids. Lanterns hung on the trees and illuminated the area. A picnic blanket was spread on the floor with a large picnic basket on top. Laura almost burst into tears if it wasn't for Jungkook who held her hand tightly.

"So what do you think? Nostalgic huh?" Jungkook sat down and opened the basket.

''I love it! Nobody ever did something like this for me. It really means a lot to me Jungkook, thank you.'' Laura geniunely smiled at Jungkook and joined him.

"Smile. You look more beautiful when you smile." Jungkook looked at her and commented.

Laura blushed and muttered a quiet 'thank you'. She watched as Jungkook took out the lunchboxes and milk from the basket. She began to notice how caring and thoughtful he was.

"Here, Jin hyung made it for us. Say ahh." Jungkook held up a piece of kimbap near .

She opened widely and marveled at how tasty it was. She gave him a thumbs up and wiped . She suddenly grabbed the chopsticks from Jungkook and fed him an egg roll in return. They took turns feeding each other and soon enough, the food was gone. Jungkook started packing the things away while Laura took down the lanterns.

"Thank you Jungkook." Laura looked back and smiled at her friend.

Once they finished cleaning and packing up, they awkwardly stood in front of each other and turned shy. At the thought of going back home, Laura visibly turned depressed again. She tried to smile but Jungkook saw through her.

"Hey um...Do you want to come with me to the dorm? If you want to, you can sleep over there." Jungkook suggested.

"Y-your dorm?" Laura looked surprised.

"Yeah, only if you wnat to though." Jungkook quickly added.

Laura nodded and smiled. Jungkook grinned and they started walking to is dorm which was not that far from the playground.

"Do you remember when you used to climb the trees and would be scared to get down?" Jungkook teased.

"Hey! I-it was scary." Laura blushed and tried to defend herself.

They continued to reminisce their childhood and soon enough, they arrived at the dorm. Jungkook opened the door and checked for anyone who was awake. Jungkook stepped inside and Laura followed suit. When they were near his room, they heard a voice behind them.

"Jungkook?" They turned around and saw Rap Monster staring at them with a confused expression.

"Oh hyung, this is Laura. Can she stay the night here please?" Jungkook pleaded.

"Nice to meet you Laura, Jungkook talks a lot about you. Feel comfortable alright, if Jungkook tries anything on you just tell me." Rap Monster smiled at her and went back into his room.

"Really hyung?" Jungkook muttered as they went inside his room.

"Do you want to change?" Jungkook asked her as he took out a few of his clothes.

"No I'm fine, I went in my pajamas so..." Laura replied as she awkwardly walked around the room.

"You can sleep now if you want, I'll just change okay?" Jungkook told her as he dissapeared into the bathroom.

Laura climbed onto his bed and thought back to today's events. It started off gloomy but ended happily. She sighed in content and smiled. Her eyes started to droop and after a few minutes, she was fast asleep.

Jungkook came back to his room to see Laura peacefully sleeping. He smiled and lay down next to her. He brushed the hair away from her face and whispered.

"Sweet dreams Laura, I'll always be here for you."