What happened at the house?

Joshua's Maid

What happened at the house?

Driver Boo ran his heart out to Mr. Jisoo’s room.

“Mr. Jisoo!!! Mr. Joshua has gone to the green house in this weather to search for y/n!” Driver Boo panicked.

Joshua was shocked that he got up from the bed but then he leaned his back against the pillow behind him. He smiled a little.

“Mr. jisoo?” Driver Boo in daze.

“It’s ok. Just let him be. I’m sure he knows what is he doing,” Joshua let out a smirk.

He flashed at that time. It was when Jisoo received a confession from me. Exactly after Jisoo my head I left instantly out of embarrassment. I was more embarrassed when I found out that Joshua was there like he had heard the whole thing! I ran to my room like there was no tomorrow.

“you rejected her!?” Joshua was holding his fists.

“Then, why are so mad? Don’t you be happy about it?” Jisoo provoked.

“What do you mean damn twin?”

“Although we aren’t connected by hearts I guess but I knew you like her”

Joshua punched Jisoo as he finished his words. Jisoo fell after the strike and blood came out from his mouth.

“It has been a long time since I received an affection touch from you,” Jisoo wiped the blood at his mouth with his hand.

Joshua grabbed Jisoo’s collar. He keenly looked into Jisoo’s eyes like his eyes are going to explode.

“I.. won’t betray.. my.. own.. family because of a girl,” Jisoo said

Joshua let go of hid grab slowly and his legs gave up as he fell.

“I’m sorry, Jisoo.” Joshua cried.

“The way you treat her. I can see that you like her for a long time. It’s obvious you know. I’m sorry maybe she is blind because of me. Because of her feeling towards me. But now I have rejected her I hope you can take the first step from now on,” Jisoo let out his inner thoughts.

“Good luck on your comeback…” Joshua uttered helplessly as he got up and walked away slowly.

“Thank you, brother,” Joshua wasn’t in the picture anymore.

Driver Boo was puzzled by Jisoo’s words just now.

“What do you mean, Mr. Jisoo?” he asked.

“I know he will take the first step someday and that day is today. I’m sure he will be alright. You may continue what you have been doing,” Jisoo ordered and he gave the brightest smile ever on his lips all this while.

-The End-