After 6 months......

My Temporary Girlfriend

After exactly six months after Donghae leaved her , Yoona found herself staring at the city. She's working as one of the best novelist in the company.

"Ms. Yoona, you need to sign this paper so that you're novel will be published." said her secretary.

Yoona nodded. She took the pen and signed the paper. 

"Do you need anything Ms. Yoona?" asked her secretary. 

"Well, can you call Nichkhun if he's free tonight?" Her secretary nodded and quietly walked away.

Yoona sitted in front of her computer and checked her personal website.

I love  your novels!!.......I'm so excited about your new novel~!!.........Good Job~ I mean GREAT JOB!!

Those are few comments that Yoona is reading about her novels. But one commentor caught her attention. . .

Lee Donghae : How are you? You're a great novelist. Hope to see you soon~ heart.

She clicked the name.

Name: Lee Donghae

Where: Los Angeles California

Status: Married.

"Married....." She whisphers.

Then a knock on her door. It was her secretary.

"Ma'am, Mr. Nichkhun said that he's free tonight." she stated.

Yoona nodded with a smile. "Thank you." She said and her secretary leaved the room.

She stood up and walked towards the water dispenser and filled the cup with cold water. She turned her chair in the window so that she can get a full view of the city while drinking water.

"Lee Donghae....Lee Donghae....." While her eyes closed. Reminiscing the moment...

"Yoona?" said a male voice. 

She turned ninety degrees and saw Nichkhun. 

She smiled. "So can we celebrate tonight over dinner?" Yoona offered.

Nichkhun sitted in front of her table. "Sure, Why not."

"All right then. Kim's Restaurant." Yoona said while playing with the pen in her hands.

Nichkhun raised one of his eyebrow. "Again???"   

"We've already ate all the dishes in Taeyeon's restaurant!" Nichkhun exclaimed.

"So where do you want?" Yoona asked.

He smirked. "I'll cook for you." 

"Jinja?!" Yoona also exclaimed. "That's a first time huh?!" she commented. 

Nickhun raised his shoulders with a smile.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

HaeSica's "Happy Home"

"Snack is ready!" said Jessica while walking with snacks in the tray.

Donghae sitted on the chair in the garden while using his laptop. "Yoona travelled a long way." Donghae commented while searching the ImYoonA.com

"She already published five books in the past six months." he continued.

Jessica also sitted on the opposite side of the table. "Told 'ya. Yoona is such a great novelist." 

Donghae picked a chip and offered it to Jessica. 

He kept searching the website while Jessica keep eating chips.

"Come here handsome man!" Jessica calling someone.

"Yah. Your son is here~" Jessica cheerfully said.

=-=-=-=-=

HaeSica and KhunA