That guy from Financial Informatics

Camp Buddies

              Kyungsoo thought his situation wasn’t as bad as those girls who are whining and frowning when they realize that they are not going to be in the same room as each other. He took his luggage and went straight to his dorm, where he saw a big blue luggage and many rilakkuma lying on the bed. There was a guy with sharp facial features playing with the rilakkuma.

He must be Sehun.

              “Hi.” Sehun waved to Kyungsoo.

              “Hi, I guess.” Kyungsoo replied.

              “What course are you in?” Sehun asked.

              “Business and Finance management. You?” Kyungsoo asked.

              “Wow, that’s where all the smart and hardworking students go to. I’m from Financial Informatics. Nice to meet you!” Sehun exclaimed.

              “Brought any snacks?” Sehun asked again.

              “I thought snacks aren’t allowed so-“

              “Here, for you.” Sehun handed Kyungsoo a pack of energy bar.

              “I thought-“

              “Nobody saw it. I didn’t.” Sehun closed his eyes and giggled.

              Kyungsoo was afraid that he was up to no good, with that smile and face, but he accepted it, since he was hungry and was craving for some food.

              “Nice, right?” Sehun asked with a full mouth. His mouth seems to be so small that even the smallest bit of food would seem like he is talking with a full mouth.

              Kyungsoo nodded in approval. It was indeed nice, and this guy is nice, too.

              “Who says that you guys can eat in the dorm without my permission? I’m the leader here.” Tall Guy banged into the room with some 20 placards writing “No food and drinks within the premises”, pointed at himself and stared at both of them.

              That smile again.

              “See you got me into trouble.” Kyungsoo whispered to Sehun.

              “I didn’t see anything.” Sehun replied while hiding his half eaten energy bar behind his back. Apparently, he didn’t wipe his mouth and it was so obvious that he was eating.

              “I meant, why didn’t you share with me?” Chanyeol walked towards Kyungsoo and smiled, leaving Kyungsoo shocked while Chanyeol took one of the energy bars on his table.

              “Then was is that for?” Sehun asked, pointing at the placards Chanyeol was holding.

              “Just something to show Junmyeon hyung that we are doing something.” Chanyeol replied cheekily while he locked the door. Eating wasn’t allowed in the dorms but Chanyeol doesn’t seem to be the type that bothers, at all. He sat on Kyungsoo’s bed and started eating.

              “I didn’t see anything.” Chanyeol whispered while hiding his energy bar behind his back, and apparently, trying to imitate Sehun. Sehun giggled a little and continued eating.

              Kyungsoo wanted to laugh, but at the same time, he felt awkward that Tall Guy is actually now sitting on his bed and meddling with his stuff. I mean, that poor pillow.

              Tall Guy was so tired that he sat on Kyungsoo’s bed and fell asleep, while Kyungsoo was playing with his phone and packing his luggage.

              “Hello, time to assemble in the Convention Hall. And please open the door so that we can do a headcount, thanks!” Someone knocked the door.

              Kyungsoo was about to open the door while Sehun pull his hoodie and threw the snacks under his pillow. Apparently, Sehun brought too much snacks.

              Kyungsoo was shocked, but he opened the door anyways.

              It was the camp chief.

              “Ok 3 of you… Thanks.” Junmyeon nodded, ticking against the “present” column in the attendance list.

              “And you better wake that guy up because he was supposed to finish sticking those placards on the wall of every dorm before noontime.” Junmyeon smiled, pointing at Chanyeol who was sleeping soundly on Kyungsoo’s bed.

              “Wake him up.” Sehun pointed at Chanyeol, then Kyungsoo.

              “Me?” Kyungsoo stared at Sehun, then Chanyeol.

Hell no.

He pulled my hair this morning because of that.

              “I… need the washroom!” Kyungsoo ran to the washroom and locked himself up.

              “This guy is mad.” Sehun whispered.

And guess what.

              “Ahh help me what is this hyung doing to me—“ Kyungsoo heard Sehun shouting. Being worried, Kyungsoo opened the washroom door slowly and peeked at the situation outside.

He knew it.

Running away was the best thing he ever did.

              Kyungsoo saw Chanyeol pulling Sehun’s shirt and he rushed over to stop Chanyeol from pulling the crap out of Sehun. He pulled Chanyeol’s hand and pinched him.

              “Ahh help me what is he doing to me—“ Kyungsoo shouted in despair.

              He was on top of Chanyeol. His face is literally on top of Chanyeol’s chest.

              Chanyeol was literally squishing him like some plush toy.

And guess what.

              “What the f—“ Minseok came in to the room, and jaw dropped.

              “We didn’t see anything.” Sehun pushed Minseok out of the room.

              “PARK CHAN YEOL!” Kyungsoo screamed, and pinched Chanyeol.

              “Ehh?” Chanyeol woke up, scratching Kyungsoo’s head.

Please spare my hair.

              “Omo I’m sorry!” Chanyeol released Kyungsoo from his hug.

              “What’s wrong with me today.” Chanyeol asked himself.

              “I should be the one asking the question! You are a huge bunch of mess.” Kyungsoo shouted while standing up.

              Chanyeol basically kept quiet. He knew he offended someone he shouldn’t had.

What the f—

              Kyungsoo started to wonder if he was really going to live with this guy in the same room for the next three days of his life. Well, seems that that was the case and Kyungsoo just simply had to avoid talking to him, or even getting close to him, in case he does anything funny again.