Second

Run Baby Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It's either you or me.”


The rat did not blink his black shiny eyes that is locked on to Luhan's. Luhan fidgeted on his spot and slowly moved the wood he found at the neighbor’s garden to his left hand.


“I don't want to harm you~” The young boy with the hazel brown eyes and kind of glossy brown hair whined. Luhan was not exactly the type to take a bath every day but not touching water for four days was too much, even for a broke painter slash security guard like him.


It had been a month since Sehun and Luhan started to date. But that was a lie since they did not go on  a single date until now. They were seeing each other at the campus and Luhan was dropping by to Le Petit Juliet, mostly for the free food and Kyungsoo's company but still he was hoping to see a certain blonde boy.


Apparently trying to date with a university student that has exams was hard, and if that boy was also a soon to be a vice president assistant it was even harder.


“Can't you just move from the bath tub? Just go to anywhere else, I swear I will give you cheese, just let me take a bath once.”


Luhan stepped towards to the tub hoping to scare the rat when the door opened.


“Luhan.”


Luhan froze on his spot, not letting go the wood on his hand nor turning his face to the man standing right behind his back, probably with a crossed hands on his chest. Luhan's heartbeat increased as he looked at his pathetic excuse for clothes, remembered his hair's condition and suddenly his odor seemingly decided to smell worse. 


“Luhan.”


“Hi, honey! I was just about to bath!” 


Luhan rushed forward to get into the bath before Sehun can see the rat. The rat let out an “eek" sound as Luhan's shadow covered it’s shivering body. Luhan closed his eyes and forced himself to suppress his urge to throw up.


But instead of the rat covered cold tub, Luhan's feet felt the air. He opened his eyes yet focused on a dot at the ceiling, looking up instead of letting Sehun see his red face and eyes.


“Anything you want to tell me?”


Luhan kept looking at the ceiling instead of Sehun's shiny eyes that puts holes in his skull. There was one more down side to dating with a rich university student; he did not understand why you had to stay in a pathetic excuse for a home, even when you let him have the spare keys.


“At least look at me? I had a though day and the only reason for me to survive the day is the thought of seeing your eyes.”


Damn that rich boys highly educated tongue. Luhan learned dating with Oh Sehun was both easier and harder than he thought it would be. Harder because of who he is, Oh Sehun the son of a big companies owner, busy man even though he is a student, a responsible heir and easier because who he is, Sehun the boy with the honey tongue, thoughtful mind and caring actions. 


Luhan drifted his eyes to Sehun's own. Even though they were dating for a month now, looking at his eyes still made Luhan's breath hitch on his throat.


“I was just,” Luhan started but no words come to his mind. His eyes drifted to Sehun's pinkish manly lips, pointed eyebrows Luhan wished to have or look at until the end of him, his sharp jawline that could be clearly seen from that point of view and Luhan forgot the wood he holds in his hand.


“About to take a shower on a tub covered with rat .” Sehun finished Luhan's sentence for him as the wood hit the floor and the rat squeaked again, running in the tub desperately. That made Luhan come to his senses.


“Its not fair! You used hypnotizing skills on me!” Luhan murmured with a pout, drifting his gaze back to the ceiling.


“Luhan.”


Damn that husky voice. Why on earth Luhan's mainstream name sounded so sinfully good when it came out of Sehun's mouth? It was magic.


“Nu-uh. I wont look at you, you will use your superpowers again.” Luhan sulked, looking at the ceiling with determined eyes.


“Just live with me.”


Luhan closed his eyes, ignoring his heart beat that increases with every breath he takes on Sehun's strong arms. Anyone would say Luhan is stupid for declining an offer like this, especially when they don’t have a bath tub they can actually take a bath.


But Luhan had reasons.


“We've talked about this Sehun.”


“I know…” Sehun answered lowering his voice, showing consideration.


Luhan turned his head back at Sehun to see his big eyes that shows a hint of his big heart. Luhan knew not a lot of people would bear with someone who is as scarred as Luhan, deal with his doubts and wait to gain his trust. But Oh Sehun did, and Luhan found himself getting pulled onto him more and more.


“But,” Sehun’s hot breath hit to Luhan's lips and suddenly he was very aware of the fact they are very close. “Wouldn’t it be,”Sehun leaned in more and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter