Rainbow-color Haired Dude

Soulmate War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N: first up, go back on the first chap since I've edited it and put up some necessary detail that I forgot to put since I've posted it on a whim. and on my phone nonetheless. orz

second, Seoul is 16 hours ahead of Los Angeles.

third, enjoy~

-------------------------

 

Los Angeles, June 23, 2013, 2:00PM

 

 

 

The three went into the salon, where Jimin hastily made an appointment to as soon as the other two admit defeat. He was bouncing up and down like an energizer bunny, while the other two trudges begrudgingly behind him (Taehyung looking like he's a part of a death march).

 

 

 

"Good afternoon, Sir! How may we be of service to you?" The receptionist asked once they neared. "Yes. Hi. We have a hair color appointment for one at 2pm." He beamed at her, while she checked on her computer for said appointment. "Okay, Sir. Please, wait on the lounge while we prepare the station." She smiled once confirmed.

 

 


The three sat on one of the lounge couches with Jimin still bouncing with excitement. "Ohmygahd! This is so exciting!" He said, clapping his hands gleefully.

 

 

 

"Chim, my soulmate is going to kill me after this." Taehyung sighed mournfully.

 

 

 

"Don't be such a drama queen, Tae. Your soulmate won't kill you,"

 

 

 

 

 

A pause.

 

 

 

 

 


"He or she will just beat the crap out of you." He cackles manically, as he heard his brother groan on his hands.

 

 

 

"Are you sure you two want to do this?" The both quieted and looked at the elder blankly at his question.

 

 


"I mean, did the two of you really think this out before you proceed with this ed up bet?" He clarifies.

 

 


There was a moment of silence before someone spoke. This time, it was the youngest who spoke first.

 

 

 

"We just felt lonely, Hyung." He said, looking far ahead, catching the elder off guard at the sudden change of demeanor. "No one can really understand, much less tolerate us. The only one who can actually tolerate us is you, Hyung." He continued, sounding a bit wistful. Jimin is quiet at his side, picking at the holes on his skinny jeans. "That's why we want to dye our hair with a unique color, so that it will be easier to find our soulmates. You know, so there'll be more people to tolerate us." He said cheekily.

 

 

 

Seokjin blinks, pondering over the words that the younger said "I don't tolerate you, guys. I love you, that's different." He said after.

 

 

 

 The twins looked at him with wide eyes, and he was about to say more when he looked at the two who started grinning like maniacs. And before he knew it, he was being engulfed in a death hug, with the twins squeezing the life out of him.

 

 

 

"Awwwww~ we love you too, hyung!" The two chorused as Seokjin tried (and failed) to get out of the twins clutch because you're ing suffocating me!

 

 

 

The two just giggled and squeeze him more, when an attendant went to call for them for Taehyung's doom appointment.

 

 

 

They looked at each other - Taehyung with a scared look, Seokjin with a worried look, and Jimin with the same maniacal look he's been sporting all day - before getting up and following the attendant.

 

 

 


*1 hour later*

 


"Well, can't say it doesn't suit you." Seokjin commented as the youngest walked over to him. Jimin was at the register, settling the bill.

 

 

The younger scrunched his nose at the other "Seriously?" He asked incredulously. Seokjin looked mildly offended at the others tone, slinging an arm around the younger and stirred him to Jimin's direction. "When have I even lied to you, you brat?" Taehyung looked around subtly and whispered "Look around." Seokjin did, and saw all of the patrons inside were looking at Taehyung with wide eyes and slacked jaws, clearly baffled at the fancy color of Taehyung's hair. He was about to say something but didn't get to, as they are already at the front desk where Jimin is waiting for them; giggling, clapping and bouncing on his feet like a fangirl as he took in his brother's new look.

 

 


"You look great, Taetae!" Jimin beamed, linking arms with his brother. Taehyung grumbled as they walk out of the salon.

 

 


"I swear, you'll be the one dying your hair next time.” He swears “And I swear, it will be more hideous than this rainbow-hair abomination you forced on me." He glared at his brother, while the little just cackles gleefully at the threat.

 

 

 

"Wait, wait, wait, WAIT!" Seokjin was suddenly infront of them, flailing his arms. "What do you mean 'next time'?" They look blankly at him "It means exactly as it is, Hyung." Jimin said.

 

 

 

"Guys, c'mon! Stop messing up your hairs!" He screeched, not caring if they are in a public place. The parking lot is void if people (except for them) anyway. The twins looked at each other, then back at him before shrugging and walking past him to their car.

 

 

 

Seokjin let loose an offended shriek at the action, catching up to the twins to pull at their ears making the two yelp. "You two," he said sternly "are the most outrageously, disrespectful brats I have ever encountered." He emphasized with a harsh tug, making the other two cry out, holding at his hands that is tugging at their ears. "WE'RE SORRY, WE'RE SORRY, WE'RE SORRY!" They begged. He let them go with a huff, the twins looking at him with teary eyes but he kept his glare in place making the two lower their heads and whimper like a puppy.

 

 


"Come on, let's go home." He walked ahead to the car with the other two on his tail.

 

 

 

 

*later that evening*

 

 

The twins were closed up in their shared room; everytime they travel abroad, the two make sure that they're always on a room together, that made them feel less homesick, though technically, they are still in their own house, since they own the apartments they stayed in at other countries.

 

 

Still.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter