Rainbow

Soulmate War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, June 24, 2013, 7:36AM

 

He woke up that morning thinking of how perfectly content he is with his life; he has a loving family, annoying yet very awesome bestfriends, he graduated on top of his class, and to put the cherry on top of the ice cream, he just received a call interview from one of the most prestigious company in the country - J&T Entertainment.

 

So, yep! Life is great.

 

He believes nothing can ruin his day. He'll make sure to pass the interview and be the best employee the company will ever get the luck to be graced by.

 

 

Yeah, that's the plan.

 

 

And it's wonderful.

 

 

Terrific even.

 

 

He sighed and snuggled close to his blankets while imagining how perfect his life will turn out.

 

 

 

Until his bestfriend barged in his room to rouse him up from his bed, but promptly stop on the door with his mouth gaping open.

 

 

He stared back at his friend who was looking at him like he's seen an alien.

 

 

They stayed like that for a whole of five minutes before he decided it's enough.

 

 

"Hobi-hyung, wha--" 

 

*click*

 

He didn't get to finish his sentence when he was rudely interrupted by the sound of a camera. His best friend's phone camera.

 

 

Before he can process what is happening, Hoseok was out of his room, laughing like a hyena on crack, screaming something unintelligible that sounds something like "your hair is as colorful as your uality". 

 

 

And that's enough to rouse him up his bed. 

 

 

He grab the mirror from his bed side to look at himself and let's out an ape-on-a-war like scream.

 

 

 

And he is.

 

 

 

On a war I mean, not the ape part.

 

 

 

He is so going to wage a war on his soulmate (whoever the er is). Cause there, on his head is a mane of multiple colors. 

 

 

 

A rainbow to be exact.

 

 

 

And today is his most awaited interview.

 

 

 

ing. Damnit.

 

 

 

Jungkook jumped out of bed and out the door to the kitchen where his family and friends are. He saw everyone crowding around Hoseok, looking at his phone and laughing their asses off.

 

 

 

His mom saw him from the entrance and beam at him.

 

 

"Oh, honey, you're here! Come, let's have breakfast now." She said cheerfully, Jungkook just gape at her. "Your hair looks marvelous by the way."

 

 

 

Jungkook almost fainted.

 

 

 

"Mom, I have a freakin' rainbow hair! And I have an interview at Kim Entertainment in a few hours!"

 

 

"Oh, shush, you. Just go to your interview today, be your fabulous self, get yourself hired, and then, we'll dye your hair back to a more natural color. How's that sound?" His mother smiled at him, but Jungkook is still not completely pacified. But he still sat down beside Yoongi, his other best friend and started munching on his toast.

 

 

 

He looked at his two best friends with furrowed eyebrows.

 

 

"What the hell are you both even doing here this early?" He asked. Yoongi looked at him with his resting face, clearly not amused with his lack of respect. Hoseok just grins at him.

 

 

"Moral support of course! That's what best friends do, especially today is your most awaited interview." Hoseok said, his grin turning maniacal. "And as your trustworthy hyung, I've put it upon myself to announce it to the world!"

 

 

The younger looks at him confusedly clearly not understanding what he meant. Yoongi 'tsk'-ed, his parents giggled, and Hoseok rolled his eyes before handing his phone to him. He took it curiously and lets out another ape-like shriek, almost jumping Hoseok over the table if not for Yoongi who managed to hold him at the last second.

 

 

"WHAT DID YOU DO, HYUNG?! NOW, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT I LOOK LIKE I HAVE A ING PARACHUTE IN MY HEAD!" He wails, trashing around Yoongi's hold. Hoseok, the dumb that he is, just continue laughing at him. His parents just looked amused having been used to their banters. "Hey, in my defense," Hoseok drawls out once he managed to calm down "at least everyone except you finds your hair great. I mean, it really does suit you. Just look at these proofs!" He showed the photo that he posted on facebook again and points below it. Jungkook follows his fingers and then dumbly blinks at the screen once... twice... thri-- wait.

 

 

Bang Yongguk, Lee Minwoo and 839 others liked this.

 

 

"Is it me or is there really 3-digit?" he asked stupidly, still blinking at the screen. Hoseok lets out another guffaw while Yoongi had had enough of his stupidity and hit him on the head.

 

 

Hard.

 

 

 

Ouch.

 

 

 

"Hyung, whyyyyyy~~~???" He whined, pouting at the elder's direction while rubbing his sore head. "You're being an A-class idiot right now and you said you'll get in at Kim Entertainment? You dream big, brat." He scoffed.

 

 

The younger gave him a poisonous glare, but being Min Yoongi, he is just not affected. Everything is suddenly silent. He slowly put do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter