Help

My Gangster Girlfriend

Minjoo's pov

Classes for the day ended and i was on the way home when i saw the queenka bullying a student. I was about to let it go but i stopped when i saw the person who was bullied is bleeding. 

"Yah, stop it" I said.

"Oh! It's new student" the queenka said and the other laugh.

I went to help the student to stand up.

"If you're gonna continuing helping all those student you better stop before you end up being one of them too" one of the queenka said

"I don't care" I said and walked off.

"She's really getting on my nerve" Jisoo, the leader of the queenka said. 

While supporting this person, i walked to the cafeteria since it was the nearest place that has chairs to sit down. 

"I'm going to get the ointment and plasters" i said and went out.

While making my way to the school infirmary, i heard a couple fighting. 

"Why are you like this? You're okay before!" "You don't need to know" "Is it because of the new girl?"

I stopped. The only new girl is me. 

Then the guy said "She have nothing to do with this" "Ha... it's really her. You're really bad at lying byunghyun-ah" "Why did you bother? We're not a couple in the first place" 

When i hear the person walking out, i quickly walk, making sure i walk in the normal pace so that i look normal.

"Yah seatmate!" 

I turn around and saw Ljoe walking towards me. He slung his arm on my shoulder while i continue to walk to the school infirmary. 

"Why are you going to the school infirmary? Are you sick?" He asked and put his hand on my forehead. 

"Ani" I said and push his arm away.

I walk in and with the help of the nurse,i get the things i needed. When i walk out, i saw ljoe waiting while playing with his phone. I ignored him and walk to the cafeteria. I heard him catching up with me but i just walk cause he's gonna follow me anyway. Then i saw the injured person.

"Sorry late" i said and start to cover up all those injuries.

Ljoe sat beside me and just stare at what i'm doing.

"Are you guys dating?" The girl asked.

"no" "yes" 

I glare at ljoe. He just smiled. When i'm almost done, i saw ljoe on call. When i was clearing up, "sorry girlfriend , your boyfriend here have to go now." he said and winked when i looked at him. 

"Don't you dare call me that again" i said and walked away.

I took my bag and went out of the school. Finally out. Yass. 

Halfway before i reach home, i saw the queenkas. Why are they everywhere aish. I was about to walk quickly when the queenka was in front of me.

"Oh look who's here" Jisoo said.

"Go away" i said and was about to walk when i was pulled back. 

"Are you running away? After stealing my oppa?"

"Your oppa? Who the hell is your oppa?" i said and rolled my eye. 

"Stop acting like you don't know. You know ljoe is mine don't you?" 

"okay he's yours so what does it have to with me" i said with irritation. i hate wasting time istg.

"Aish you're really getting on my nerve." she was about to slap me when i stopped her. 

"You should find something better to do" i said and walk away.

i heard jisoo shout. i laughed and walk home.

While walking home, i saw people fighting. Aish. Why is my journey today not smooth at all. I just continue walking and stopped when a body fly in front of me. I looked at the person and look at the group of people fighting. Some people look familiar but i don't remember who it is. Oh right! It's Teen Top. Then , i accidentally make a eye contact with the person i am so familiar with. ljoe.

Ljoe's pov.

After knocking all the got7 members down. I saw a girl with Bambam's body in front of her. We made an eye contact.Its her. I smiled at her. She just shake her head and walk. I checked Teen top. We won this fight. I smirked. "Next time, don't fight someone who is not in the same level as you" i said and kicked jb. "Gotta go guys!" i said to Teen Top and catch up with my seatmate.

---

fINALLY UPDATE YAY. Was so busy istg it was tiring. Hope you like this chapter! It's longer than the previous chapters heh. Do subscribe and comment! I need your feedback to have better story in the future. Thankss ;-)