Interested

My Gangster Girlfriend

Ljoe pov

Class ended like a breeze and now it's lunch time aka my favourite subject.I was amazed that throughout the lessons, the girl don't even intend to try to talk to me. This girl is sure interesting. I saw the girl who sits beside me walking to the cafeteria alone. I walk with Teen top to the cafeteria and when we walk past her, I sling my arm on her shoulder. 

"Annyeong seatmate" i said and winked at her. 

She showed me a disgusted face and walked quickly, leaving my arm hanging in the air. Everyone gasp. I quickly put my arm down and glare at them. Everyone continue their thing. How dare you new girl. Teen top was laughing while walking to the cafeteria. 

"Aigoo uri ljoe got ignored by the new girl? Come here" Niel said, acting like i'm a baby.

I rolled my eyes and grap the tray and take my food. After taking my food, i was looking for seat since i was the first one to take the food. Then, i saw the girl seating at the table alone. I smirked. I walk towards her with my tray of food and sit in front of her. Everyone stares at me. I need to stop getting unnecessary attention from them like seriously. When i sit down, she look at me with that expressionless face again. 

"Why are you sitting here?" she said. "Why can't i sit with my new chingu?" "I don't remember having a friend in this school" "Then i'll be the first one"

She rolled her eyes at me and continue eating her food while playing with her phone. The rest of the teen top members came.

"Hyung! Why are sitting here?" Ricky asked. 

"I want sit with my new chingu" I said while looking at her. She shake her head and just continue eating. They just shrugged at seat at the same table.

 

Minjoo's pov

I was eating when suddenly, i saw someone sitting in front of me. I look at at the person. It's that guy sitting beside me in class. Why does he keep bothering me oh my god. He keep calling me his chingu. Then , the rest of the gang came and sit on the same table as mine. I heard the commotion from the people in the Cafeteria. 

"omo omo, why are our oppa sitting with her?" "Did she seduce ljoe during the class?" "omg i hate her"

Lunch almost came to an end. I'm glad i survived the noises the students make. Throughout the lunch time, i just kept quiet while teen top being noisy and the ljoe guy trying to talk/seduce me idk.  After i finish eating, i stand up and walk to the class without saying anything. 2 more hour and i'm gonna survive school.

 

Ljoe pov

I'm amazed that this girl still don't try to flirt with me like most of the girls in the school. The students in the cafeteria keep talking bad about her. yes, i heard it, all. Usually, girls will fight if they heard all those comments but this girl in front of me seems to not even care. While eating, i look at her features. She is pretty, with her long hair and her lips. Aish. What am i thinking. 

Then, i heard niel said "is our leader interested with the new girlllll" and smirked. "Or is it the new target" c.a.p said and the rest of them laugh.

"You guys said like i'm a hardcore playboy" i said and act like i want to smack them.

The bell rang and i went to put the tray before going back to class.

"Uri ljoe can't wait to meet his girl aiteee" niel continue to tease me. I smacked him on his shoulder and we all laughed. 

When we reached the class, i saw the girl staring outside the window. i walked and sit at my place. 

"Are you thinking of me" i whisper

"You wish" she said and put her head on the table.

"I realise i still don't know your name, seatmate" "You don't need to know" " I want to" "Find out yourself"

This girl is sure tough. 

"What will i get for finding out your name" "A congrats" "That's all?" "Then what? A smack?"

"A kiss?" i said and smirk. 

"In your dream" she said.

Miss Kim enter the class and the class started and during that class, i don't know why but the girl is on my mind.

I'm gonna find out more about her. i said in my mind with confidence.

----

Chapter 2 done!!! tbh i don't intend to write this chapter today but seeing a lot of views in one day, i feel motivated thank to y'all. (aww) haha! Do comment and subscribe to my fic! I can't promise i'll update regularly so subscribe to keep updated with this fic aite.