Day 23

Top Secret

Top Secret Day 23

    Image result for Jungkook

I was at lockers. Today I didn’t have to do any work. Today I was shooting a music video. We were doing H.E.R. by Block B. Since B.A.P. was still on tour and Secret was being doing stuff, It was a small group. Kinda. There was 15 boys and 1 girl. I WAS THE ONLY GIRL!! We were at my locker because Baekhyun and Chanyeol practically begged me to take them to my locker. So the whole gang went. BTS and EXO walked so loud you can hear it from a mile. When we got there, we heard footsteps coming from the staircase that was across me and Jungkook locker. I thought it was going to be some kids just walking to their next class since the bell was about to ring but it wasn't. It was the group of girls who were being mean to me. I sighed loudly then asked, “What do you want?” “Incase you didn’t know your locker is that way.” I said while pointing to the left. They looked away and said, “Maddie you didn’t tell us that you were going to bring them here?” They sounded so ugh, nice! They stepped back and said,"Were Maddie’s best   friends!” Then they bowed. In shock i yelled with even realizing it, “YOU DIRTY LITTLE  B****!””YOU ARE NOT MY BEST FRIENDS NOR ARE YOU ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH ME OR MY HYUNGS!” GET AWAY FROM MY HUNGS, GET AWAY FROM JUNGKOOK AND ZELO, GET AWAY FROM MY BEST FRIEND JOY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY GET AWAY FROM ME AND DON’T YOU DARE THINK COMING TO ME AND MY SET EVER AGAIN!” I slammed my locker shut and walked back to the scene where we was going to film. I was embarrassed. I didn’t want to show my anger when hyungs were around. Jungkook found me and took my hand. He was dragging me somewhere. After we turned the corner I knew where we were going. I pulled away, “No no no Jungkook I’m not going back there.” “I don’t want to get mad again.” He sighed then turned to face me. He lift me up and carried me bridal style. “Jungkook what are you doing??” “Put me down!!” To be completely honest, I didn't want him to put me down. He put me down when we reached in front my locker. My face was flushed red and pink. Sehun bent down to me and asked, “Why are blushing so hard, Mrs. Jeon Lee Madeline?"