Day 24

Top Secret

Day 24

Image result for jungkook crying

“SEHUN!” I yelled. I couldn’t believe he said that too me. My cheeks were a dark pink. He teased “Well stop laughing mrs. Jeon Lee Madeline.” ‘UGHHH STOPPP!” I turned around and everyone was looking at my pink and red cheeks. “Jungkook, why am I here?” He looked at me and said, “It didn’t stop?” He sounded serious. “What are you talking about?” “I think you know.” Suho said. “WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME  MADDIE!” Jungkook said while gave me a collection of papers. I took it and started to read them. My hands started to form fist and tears stated form into my eyes. I looked up at him. The tears came one after the other after the other. “There’s no way to stop it.” I said to Jungkook. My breath was shaky. I walked closer to him and apologized.I didn’t know what to do. I hugged him and didn’t let go until i felt someone's hands on my waist. They were pulling really hard. I let go of Jungkook and went flying out of Jungkook’s arms. My head and body slammed against the wall and not to mention my head was hit first. I got up and rub the back of my head, “Owww!” The leader of the girl group, Mi-hi said, “DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH MY MAN EVER AGAIN!” She stormed off with her other friends.. Everyone stood in silence and I looked at Jungkook. I repeated what I said before, “No way to stop it.” Then I walked off, leaving everyone behind.