Part 3

I've Missed You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is it that bad?” She bit her index finger.

“Huh?” I looked at her with my teary eyes.

She pointed the lunch box.

I shook my head, “oh, no. Not at all.”

“Then why you crying?” I’m sure she was about to wipe my tears but she holds on as I saw her fist.

“I..I just..I mean this is great..I..I don’t know. I’m sorry.” I looked down try to hide my tears.

Oh God, why these tears keep falling? I couldn’t even control my feelings right now.

“It’s okay.” She handed me some tissues, “here, clean yourself.”

She offered to make me hot chocolate to help me relax and I agreed then went to the kitchen leaving me alone in her living room.

If I could ask for anything in this world, I would ask for her hug. That’s the only thing I need right now just to comfort me and she will rub my back, also the back of my neck, meanwhile I buried my face onto the crook of her neck so I could smell her nice perfume as I wrapped my arms around her waist then we kept hugging untill we fall asleep.

But..I just couldn’t ask her now, could I?

I started picturing both of us having a great time here. It was warm and cozy. We used to spent our Saturday night watching DVDs as we were snuggling against one blanket. I miss this living room..and that moment.

“Sir?” Her voice took my sense back, “careful, it’s still hot.”

I took the mug, “thanks.”

She was back to her seat, start to enjoying her time with a cup of hot chocolate. I took glance at her couple times.

“Anything you need, Sir?” She noticed my glances.

Yes. You.

“No, Nothing. I’m fine.” I said as I look away.

STUPID!! Why I didn’t just admit that I neeed to clear something on the day we broke up. Why I feel so scared?

I heard her giggling.

Wait, is she watching soccer game? Is she really my Bae?

“I didn’t know if you are a soccer fan.” I sipped my hot chocolate which sending warmth to my tummy.

“We just met, Sir. You know nothing about me.” She gave me her what-do-you-think-we-are face.

“I mean, I just met female friend who has an interest in soccer.” I corrected.

“I’m not your friend, Sir.” She replied coldly.

I silently scoffed.

Oh, yes. Because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter