Part 2

I've Missed You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, how could you take me in, Ma’am?” I emphasized the word Ma'am since I decided to follow her game.

It called ‘Hello Stranger’. We used to play it when we got bored. Basicaly, we pretend like we don’t know each other. You know, sometimes it’s more comfortable to talk with stranger. They won’t judge you from your past. They only will see you as your present time. It’s an objective perspective.

“I got a help.” She said

“From whom?” I replied her quickly. I know I sound like she was my suspect. But I just can’t help it.

She looked at me blankly then shrugged her shoulders annoyingly before took her eyes back to television.

So, it’s not a game? She won’t talk to me on purpose?

“Aiiish..” I hissed as I felt bit hurt on my head and I find that I had a band-aid stick on a side of my forehead.

“Ah, you were hit the floor when you faint. I’m sorry, I don’t have another band-aid.” She pointed my forehead.

Finally. She talked even with her unfriendly tone.

I looked at my reflection on the table that made from glass. It’s bunny’s heads motif all over the band-aid.

“You ok?” She sat next to me, hold my shoulder as I lean my head onto the head of the couch. I could feel some sweat started pop out on my forehead.

“I-I just got to be dizzy.” I tried not to make her worry.

Well, she might be hate me, but I know she still cares. The way she asked if I was okay, I just could feel it. She just need time alone to fix her feeling for me. I wish she still had a feeling for me.

“You’re burning up. When the last time you eat, Sir?” I tried to ignore the word ‘Sir’ as she placed her hand on my forehead then my cheeks.

I lost my mind under her touch. I looked at her as she started to wipe my sweats with her cardigan’s sleeve. SHE TOU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter