I like you do you like me too unnie

Push and pull

Mina pov 

Days have past , a lot of what ifs  happened I couldn't deny 

That chaeyoung and I have something special . 

She's been direct and touchy lately especially after her sudden confession in our fanmeet that she rather date me if i was a guy cause im really handsome .

I don't know about you all but I think was in heaven that day . like is chaeyoung on drugs kinda day . 

I can't even contain my feels the members keep teasing us and all.  And she just shy smiled at me what the hell does it means . 

 

evidence like is she  shy cause its not true ? I still don't have a valid evidence to my chaeyoung might like me back 101 . 

 

She even secretly accompany me and momo to watch her in a dance show thing . were like dating but minus the kissing. 

I wish. 

And she always makes me jealous like what gives.  

Can't she see that im also a human being slash penguin but 

My feelings are pure or slightly pure but 

I just want her to be mine.  

 

And today were going to Japan . and I can't wait to see my friends 

Back home and my dad and mom. 

 

 

....

 

 

"Unnie? " she whispered in my ear god damn it mina you love her but you respect her ok . 

" yes chaeyoung?  " I looked at her while we all About to go to our hotel rooms to rest aafter the tiring concert .

 

She hold my hand holy and shyly smiled at me I saw tzuyu look at us and she smirk at chayoung wth was that ?! 

 

" am can I sleep to your room later , jihyo unnie said its ok , if its ok with you  ?" she said quietly aw she's so cute I just wanna eat her up. 

 

" I would love to, I said and pinched her blushing cheeks . 

She lowered her head still blushing. 

 

" ok then see you later " she hurriedly grab tzuyu and went to their room . kawaii!  

Please let me be a mature adult later and control my temptations help me god. 

....

 

" goodluck Mina make chaeyoung yours Hahahahah " jihyo tease's me and I throw her a pillow as she got out and exchange rooms with chaeyoung aren't she supportive . 

I can't help but blush me and chaeyoung in one room with no other human being . 

 

I should get ready I mean i should go wash myself first i can't be smelly with my chaengie. 

 

.

 

" unnie are you there ! " I heard someone calling me . it might be chaeyoung but im still showering. 

" im in the shower ! " I shouted I hope she could hear it tho. 

" what where- " her eyes pop out , while im standing here shocked af,  

 

" omg im so sorry unnie I didn't hear you I was looking for you and yeah am " she looked at me up and down . 

I can't help but to feel hot internally and physically . 

 

" fck it unnie I already watch a lot of lesbian movies I know what to do and I can't take this anymore " omg my chaengie turned into a beast and I secretly like it. 

 

" cha- young what dodo you. Mean? ???" I asked still not progressing all of this . I might be dead right now . 

And currently in heaven . 

She went to my back and hug my body ok its confirmed I might be dead right now.

" I like you unnie do you like me too " she whispered in my ear 

" say something unnie " she turned my body to hers and I looked at her still shy about my ness . 

" I like you more than anything-" I didn't finished what I have to say cause she started kissing me real hard like how 

Did she know how to kiss ?!!!!!