In love

Push and pull

 

 

 

Mina's pov

Why am I like this waeeeee! 

Chaeyoung is already in school and I'm still here in the living room day dreaming >< .

But I can't stop thinking about how happy she looks when I take care of her. 

But it was not easy at first , she was really distant and neutral in the past , but as the days passes by, she becomes so welcoming and cheerful with me , 

I thought  I will never fall in love with any human being but I'm in love  , I didn't expect it to happen she's a freaking Christian for godsake, but it didn't stop my feelings . 

she looks straight and all but sometimes she confuse the hell out of me. 
Because she's a very open minded person in every aspect of life , 

she might be a little reserve looking but she's just shy , and she also hates change especially when I forgot to wake her up ,  

she'll give me a silent treatment for a day. And I don't want that ,that's for sure. 

Just looking at her enjoying what she do especially when she rap it gives me a lot of happiness seeing her smile or just seeing  her actually , am I that obsess ? 
I guess I'm just in love .

She's the real deal though , she might lack the height but I don't care , I find it really cute , she's pretty and cute at the same time ,sometimes she can be y and I don't know how she does that but I like it , I like it a lot .

Aside from all of that she's understanding even with her age she's a very deep person when wants to be .
 
She understand everything  without questioning it , i always felt like chaeyoung is my home. 

She's the light to my darkness , the door to my locked heart , and the home of my heart . 

I just hope that Chaeyoungie will be happy forever with me or without me. 


" pssst are you done space out minari? Suddenly there's a head leaning into my shoulder ,

" minari please cook me some food food food " nayeon said acting cutely , 

" there are still some  kimbap in the table unnie help yourself " I smiled at her finding her really cute but of course chaeyoung is cuter. 

" chincha yesss, thanks minari~ your the best keke " she kissed my cheeks and went to the kitchen . ,

 

Why does she keeps kissing my cheeks though... 

How I wish chaeyoung would kiss my cheeks someday but she only does that occasionally or for fan service take note with other members never with me that's why I can only dream about it ... Aish . 

...

Hi readers thank you for reading this , keep commenting for suggestions tho hahaa  I value a lot of inputs haha