Zodiac

EXO Reads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Zodiac
Author(s): black_goose & umberela in inkin-brushes
Genre(s): avatar!au, romance, adventure, drama, fantasy
Rating: PG-13
Length: Multi-chaptered (29/30)
Status: Ongoing (hiatus at the moment)
Where to read: Livejournal

 

 The Oracle has seen the twelve united. War is coming to the Nations. We must prepare for battle. 

 

Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Honestly, this is one of the best fanfictions ever made in the fandom. It's my personal fave as well so.

The word count per chapter might scare you away cause I was planning to ditch it once I saw the word count for chapter 1 which was like 5k above. The rest of the chapters have like, I don't know, 10k or more? But once I read it, I was very hooked and that was just the first chapter! The prologue pretty much explains everything, cough, chanbaek, cough cough. I'm an avid fan of Avatar: The Legend of Aang and seeing that it's written in words adding exo as the main character makes everything better. It's not purely romance since there are 4 Nations namely the Earth, Water, Air and Fire nation. And very much like Avatar, the Fire Nation, being the they are, plans to dominate all 4 Nations. Instead of having one Avatar to save us all, there are twelve hot daddies chosen ones from the four nations to bring our salvation.

A BIG YAAAAAAAAS. MY DADDIES ARE GONNA PROTECT MANKIND!!!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter