Introduction

EXO Reads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! I'm Kay. I super love reading exo fics like it's been my favorite hobby ever since exo debuted (aka lowkey ruined my life). Yes, I'm one of the first people in the fandom, already stanning the boys in 2011. And yeah, I know every fanfic, whether it spread like wildfire in the fandom or not, that would make you stan the boys harder. A little heads up! I'm very thirsty for Baekhyun if you haven't noticed from my username. I love the guy to bits even if he's a total loser playing League of Legends. Deep inside, he's a cute little pup wanting everyone's attention but also my daddy who loves to wreck my bed's headboard and pin me on the wall. I may or may not rant about the other boys because I'm a frequent lane swerver. Cue maniacal laughter.

I love every genre there is but I'm an ultimate er for romcom, crack, and . I might be the kinkiest hoe you'll ever meet (aside from Baekhyun, that is). is everything y'know? I'm not adding angst here although I also love reading it. Pain is my middle name. Pretend you didn't here that from me.

I'll be putting my review on the overall of the fanfics I'll be putting in this compilation. It's up to you though if you'll read the story or not (your loss though). I may put OC fics once in a while but be warned, my OTPs are stronger than those imaginary characters. I'll be updating the table of contents every time I update so don't you fret.

Don't hesitate to talk to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter