Chapter One

Let Me In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A large thud was heard when a pitiful guy was pushed back on the concrete wall by a muscular guy, wearing a black snap back that says "WANG".

"What do you want from me?!!" He was shaking nervously. 

"What did you do to motorbike, huh?"

The guy was sweating so hard. "Jackson-ssi, what are you talking about?" 

"Playing innocent?" And the "Wang" guy, who was known to be Jackson punched him on the gut, making him fall on his knees. 

"Is it hurting.. a lot?" The guy with slanted eyes JB, approached him on the side. He was grimacing. 

"Please.. let me go.." he pleaded. And he cried. 

"Oh no! Jinyoung-hyung! What do we do? He's begging on his knees now". And he laughed. 

From behind, he saw a guy in denims walked up to him. His left hand was in his pocket while the right one was holding a lollipop. The gang's leader, Park Jinyoung. 

"Tsk. Tsk. Look at your face, you poor little guy." Jinyoung was checking out the bruises on his face. All of a sudden, he slapped him on the face. 

"Ouch!" He cried. 

"You have the guts to fight with me, huh?" Facing Jinyoung was the worst thing to ever happen to the guy. His eyes were expressionless and soul less. 

"I'm gonna spit it out!" The pitiful guy spoke. "I did it! I just want to get even to you after what you have done to my friend last week!" 

 "Your friend?" Jackson asked. "You mean that tall guy with spiky hair we beat last week? Do you know that-" 

"Shush, Jackson".Jinyoung interrupted him. "Are you and your friends coward for not fighting head-on? Don't you have balls?" The whole gang laughed as Jinyoung said these words. Then he leaned closer to my face. Almost whispering, he said "do you know the kind of people I hate the most? Traitors, ignorant people and cowards. Which one are you?" 

The pitiful guy spat on Jinyoung's face. "You'll pay for this". 

Jinyoung wiped the spit out of his face and chuckled. "Sure". He stood up and called Jackson and JB. 

"I leave that guy to you". 

" you, Jinyoung! Aargh!" 

"Fool" he told himself as he walked away. 

He went straight to the area where his Harley-Davidson was parked. ". I really want to kill that guy right now" and kicked his flat tire. He had no choice but to take a walk. 

Jinyoung did not really like taking long walks for time slipped by so slow. He liked riding his motorbike better because the adrenaline would make him feel better.. and free. He almost reached the park when he suddenly stopped, awed by the sunset view: Blue, pink, and orange clouds were swirling in the sky. "When was the last time I got to see this?" He asked himself. And he smiled bitterly . "Yeah. Until I turned 8".

He continued walking until he reached a certain neighborhood. It had been silent here ever since until a noise made him stop moving. 

Meow... meow..

Jinyoung looked up to see a black and white striped cat trapped on a vine wrapped on a tree. 

He stared at the cat for a couple of minutes and left. "That cat is made to jump to trees and walls. How could he be trapped? Is he stupid? He's not living up to the life he is supposed to live. Very ironic". He muttered to himself. But ironically, Jinyoung found his feet taking him back to where the cat was. He was almost there when he saw a tall figure reached up to the cat. He suddenly hid behind the lamp post. "Why am I hiding?" He thought. 

"You poor cat.. it must have been hard for you to be in that situation." 

Jinyoung peeked to see the guy but he could not see his face. He knew that the boy was slim and had long legs. He was about to go when he heard the guy spoke "Hey, cat, would you like to die with me?" 

Jinyoung turned around but the guy and the cat were nowhere to be found. "What the hell did he just say." 

Suddenly his phone rang. It was Jackson. 

"Hey, Jinyoung we're done". 

"Great. See you". And he ended the cal.

**

"Bambam! Good morning!" 

"Good morning, Yugyeommie!!" 

Bambam had always liked school. But for him, morning was the best part of the day. As soon as he saw his best friend Yugyeom's cheerful self first in the morning, he knew the rest of the day would turn out well for him. 

"Oh, your neck tie. Why are you so sloppy, Yugyeom-ah. Did you just wake up?" Bambam asked while fixing his tie. 

"I woke up late. Hehe" and winked at him. 

"And look at your hair! So messy!! Come on, let me comb it for you."

"Ok!" Yugyeom stood still. Then a group of boys who were from the class next to them passed by and teased them. "Oohhh.. the lovers! Still cheesy as ever!" 

Both of them shrugged it off. That was what Bambam liked about his best friend: he never cared about what people say. They had been teased for so many times but not once did Yugyeom walked away from him. 

"All good!" Bambam raised his thumbs up. 

"Thank you Bamie! You're the best!" Yugyeom hugged Bambam. 

Bambam laughed. For sure, he would miss Yugyeom. 

 

"That couple is cheesy as always", said Jackson. 

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter