Promise

Backstage

  Jooheon is going behind Changkyun quietly, as prowling lion. He has never been here, it is unknown for him street. Street is dark, no one is outside, there is few big houses there, but light is coming from only few rooms. So it’s a bit creepy place, like in movies, where all of this drug dealers are living. Also some disgusting smell is coming from trashcans, so Jooheon is really scared. One thing he couldn’t understand is, what Changkyun is doing here. Hopefully it’s dark there, so Changkyun doesn’t even have an idea, that Jooheon is watching him. Jooheon’s trying to focus on him, even when he can’t see anything normally in this dark. But suddenly Changkyun disappears from his eyes. Jooheon stops walking and takes his mobile to flash around with. Then he sees a little block and perks behind it. He sees two guys in black hoodies and one of them is Changkyun, other one is holding Changkyun by his collar.

“I knew that you will come, that’s why I waited for you. Did you took money with you?” He asks, not in really friendly voice and Changkyun doesn’t seem very amused either.

“I’ll debut soon, so I will give money when company will pay me-“But Changkyun’s cut by a hard hit on his face. He would fall down on the ground, but he’s still holding by his hoodie.

“You’re taking too long! You said it last month too!” And he lets go of his hoodie and Changkyun fell down with a loud thud. Then this guy bumps Changkyun with his back on the wall and giving him deadly gazes.

“It’s enough, enough.” Suddenly Jooheon appears and Changkyun looks at him disabled. “I will take care of him by myself.” He adds.

“Who the hell are you?” Guys asks and Jooheon puts his arm on his shoulder and smiles.

“He’s in debt with me as well.” And the looks at Changkyun, who avoids his gaze. Guy smirks and lets him go and turns around. Jooheon’s waiting when he leaves and then hits Changkyun really hard. “What the hell are you doing?! Your dad doesn’t pays you enough? You know I really hate rich kids like you, who always get what they want! I didn’t help you because I want to, you’re ruining our group reputation with it! I don’t care about you, but don’t do something what will harm group, because guys worked really hard, unlike you!” Chankgyun’s looking down at the ground, but then he looks through his eyes.

“Why are you here?” He asks calmly, trying to hold his temper.

“Because every night you’re disappearing somewhere and I was curious where. Now I see. I won’t say it twice, do what the heck you want but don’t harm with it group and company!” He says and leaves him there. Changkyun deeply sighs and wipes out blood from his bumped bottom lip. Then he walks somewhere, not on the way to dorm.

  Night is calm, Changkyun puts earphones into his ear and starts to listen to songs. He loves to be alone, he hates when he’s surrounded by bunch of people, but now, he’s lonely and he hates it. There is no one to talk with. It really stress him sometimes, but walks like this always calms him down, even for a bit. He keep walking before he sees a little white hospital, he takes a breath and walk inside. He sees familiar face, a nurse. He goes to her.

 “Oh Mr. Lim, it’s you again.” Nurse smiles at him and Changkyun rubes his back and ready to say something, but then one of the doctors shouts.

“Something happened to patient from room N.104!!! Please someone call the surgeon!”

Changkyun slowly looks at this doctor direction, then bunch of doctors run pass by him. It takes few seconds for him to realize. His eyes widens as wide as possible.

“DAD!” He shouts and runs with those doctors, he wants to run into his father’s room, but doctors stop him.

“Sorry Mr. you can’t go inside.”

“What’s wrong with him?! Let me go!! What’s wrong with my father?!!” He shouts and tires to escape from all of this doctors.

Everyone in this room is looking at him scared, when suddenly man with saline drip on IV pole, which he is dragging with himself, appears. Man looks very weak, his skin is pale as dead and he’s too thin.

“Changkyun-ah” He calls him quietly and Changkyun quickly looks at his direction and finally stops fighting with doctors. “They changed my room, now I’m in N.100 room…” He says and before Changkyun walks to him. He growls and brushes his hair angrily.

“I almost had a heart attack, you know?!” He shouts at him. But his father just smiles weakly and says.

 “Let’s go to the cafeteria, I was going to eat.” Then he pat his son’s shoulder. They walk into the cafeteria, which already is empty, because every patient went to their own rooms. They sit in front of the table and order two ramens. When their food comes, they start to eat quietly.

“Why are you keep coming here every day?” Suddenly his father asks and Cahngkyun confused looks at him.

“Because I miss you? And I’m worrying about you….” He says and takes another peace.

“Or because you feel lonely?” Changkyun’s expression becomes dark and he barely swallows the food.

“No of course, I’m really excited, because soon I will have debut. And when I will get my payment I will pay for surgery and better room-“He stops talking when he sees a nurse with lot of different food, like crabs, meat, but those kind of foods are only for V.I.P patients. Then he looks at their table, where only plate of ramen is. “With many many delicious food…” Changkyun says and looks at his father.

“I like everything the way it is.” He smiles warmly.

“No I don’t want to disappoint you third time!” Mouthful Changkyun responses.

“When did you even disappoint me? I don’t remember that.” His father giggles at his son’s childish acting.

“First, when I failed entering science university and second, when I almost debut 2 years ago…” He says and avoids his gaze. His dad’s mood immediately changes, he looks at his son, who hardly tries to cover that he’s overstressed. But suddenly Changkyun speaks again. “Funny thing is that everyone think, that I’m rich and this is reason why I was put with them.” He immediately regrets saying that.

“We were…” His dad says quietly.

“And we will. Again. Just wait a bit. I was thinking, after a surgery let’s go to the healing trip, like on some island or something” He looks at his dad and brightly smiles. For few hour he stays there, before heading to cold dorm again, where everyone is waiting when he will leave. When he comes back, it is already midnight. He crawls into his empty, little room and heavily falls on the bed. One thing what isn’t leaving his mind is, how to return money to this guy, before something really happens. 


Hey guys it took a time to write a new chapter, because I was thinking about full plot and imagining how things will go… I really was thinking for a long time put Changkyun’s father or not, even now I’m not sure if it was right, because I want fic to be realistic... Few chapters will be mostly about Changkyunie, but then I will start to write about others too.  And I think it will be a quiet big story idk, maybe not too much, I still have many things to think about :D But I hope you will like it ♥

He's so cute omgsh