GOODBYE MESSAGES.

  2016. ☇ SOCIETY YEARBOOK.
GOODBYE MESSAGES!
dimensions should be kept as 160x225!







"don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
baek sumin
thanks fam for coming back again with season 2! oldies, it was nice seeing you guys again and man have we all grown up. (": newbies, you guys literally rock bc omg you guys are the new younger generation while i'm one step closer to death. oho. anyways, special thanks to the admins (previous&new) for all the efforts they put in to make this society function properly. and special thanks to my homies: jaewon, yesrin, sinb, yuta, jihyo, son yoongi, irene, and everyone else that makes my wps grow longer each day. c ries. ahem. i mean, giving me lots of attention and love bc yes. thanks guys for the memories of season 2 society and see y'all again in society2k17 summer season 3. (":
jung jaewon
dear society,

thank you for all the memories that you’ve given me for the past two years. the first era was honestly the most memorable but this era was also amazing. thank you not only for giving me the opportunity to reunite with old friends but to also meet new people and get to know them. society will always be a roleplay and family that is near and dear to me. i would also like to thank the admins, sinb and yuta (also known as sinthree and yutwo to me) for being so dedicated and hardworking. you guys are the most approachable, chill, funny, greatest admins anyone could ever ask for. and to the members, thank you for the funniest and most interesting conversations. even though i'm really bad at conversations, there are people that still put in so much effort and sprinkle their words with love and enthusiasm. you all are great. i love you all, thank you for the memories. #society2k16

love, jae(one)
park jisoo
HI. WHERE 2 START. I MAY NOT HAVE GOTTEN CLOSE TO EVERYONE, BUT THAT'S OKAY. TO START, THERE'S A QUOTE I KNOW THAT SAYS "EVERYTHING YOU DON'T SAVE WILL BE LOST." WHICH IS FITTING! SOCIETY IS THE THING I WANT TO SAVE, TO KEEP, TO ALWAYS HAVE IN MY POCKET AS TIME GOES ON, EVEN IF THIS IS "GOODBYE." SO THANK YOU, EVERYONE, FOR ALL THE TIMES YOU'VE UNKNOWINGLY TOUCHED MY HEART, INCLUDING THE TIMES I'VE LAUGHED AND OR SMILED LIKE A DORK AND HAD TO REREAD A MESSAGE OR TWO. THANK YOU FOR THE H2H'S, THE MOVIES, THE JOKES, THE SILLY EXPOSING SESSIONS, AND PEACH MESSAGES – JUST EVERYTHING?? IT'S HOW YOU MAKE OTHERS FEEL THAT SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOU. SO INSTEAD OF A GOODBYE, I'LL SAY I WISH EVERYONE THE WARMTH THAT YOU'VE GIVEN ME. I'LL SAY YOU'RE MY TRU FAM. :')
LASTLY, A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR OUR LOVELY ADMINS FOR KEEPING SCTY COZY, PLUS THE MEMBERS OF THIS ERA WHO PROVIDED LOVE TO OUR LIL HOME. JIBEAR OUT.
P.S THAT QUOTE IS JUST THE NINTENDO QUIT SCREEN MESSAGE AFHJBJK I'M FAKE DEEP.
minatozaki sana
to be honest, even though i was super excited about the second era of society, i was also careful not to get my hopes up too high. larger roleplays tend to die down a lot more quickly and lack a sense of "togetherness", right? WRONG!!! society is definitely a home for all of us and i can't be glad enough that i decided to join this place. i've made a ton of friends, as well as happy memories and i can confidently say that i enjoy talking to every single person here. i've received nothing but endless warmth and love from the members, so i definitely owe everyone a heartfelt apology for not reciprocating that enough in my slow replies (BUT I /DO/ LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH, Y'ALL SHOULD KNOW THAT). the games, the events, the frequent rabb.it sessions that were embarked on are still freshly engraved into my mind: the fact that i often slept at odd hours in the mornings after livestreaming with the people here is saying something about how much i enjoy everyone's company, hey?! there are also no words to describe how hard sinb and yuta (as well as the old admins) have worked to maintain this family - i can only express my thanks in the form of these virtual hearts, which in no way can compare to their combined efforts. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 thank you society, for receiving my loud and clumsy self so openly, for allowing me to experience such memorable moments, and most importantly, for such an amazing second era!!! let's keep in contact, guys!! or if you'd rather i stay 10 feet away - maybe we will meet again in the future? i will never forget you all.

lots and lots AND LOTS of love, your forever friend and lacking magical girl: sana moon. :') ♥
kim taeyeon
THIS YEAR WAS SIMPLY MAGNIFICENT. IT'S HARD TO GET OVER THE WHIPLASH OF REALIZING HOW QUICKLY THINGS WENT BY. THIS TIME 'ROUND, IT'S FAIR TO SAY I'LL BE WALKING AWAY WITH MANY MORE MEMORIES AND FRIENDSHIPS TO CHERISH AND SMILING FONDLY OVER FOREVER. THE ONLY WAY THAT MAKES SAYING GOODBYE TO THIS ERA SO EASY IS THAT SAYING HELLO TO NEXT YEAR IS NOW SOMETHING TO REALLY LOOK FORWARD TOO. ♡
jeon wonwoo
whether we talked a lot or a little i'm sure that i'm going to miss a vast majority of you if not all. i'm happy i met all of you and thanks for all the wonderful memories.
park sooyoung
I CAN'T BELIEVE THE END OF A SECOND ERA HAS NEARED ALREADY. ALTHOUGH I JOINED VERY LATE IN THE FIRST ERA AND WASN'T ABLE TO BE MUCH INVOLVED AND CREATE FRIENDSHIPS, I'M HAPPY THE SECOND ERA GAVE ME A CHANCE DO ALL THAT I COULDN'T BEFORE. I'M RATHER A SHY PERSON, BUT I STEPPED OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE AND PUT MYSELF OUT THERE TO TALK TO AS MANY OF YOU AS I COULD, AND EVERYONE ACCEPTED ME WITH OPEN ARMS — THAT IS SOMETHING I'LL NEVER FORGET BECAUSE IT REALLY HELPED GET RID OF THAT ANXIOUS FEELING I HAD IN THE BACK OF MY MIND AT THE BEGINNING THE ERA. I AM ABSOLUTELY GOING TO MISS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. IT REALLY BREAKS MY HEART TO HAVE TO BID FAREWELL TO SOCIETY FOR NOW, BUT HOPEFULLY THIS ISN'T A PERMANENT GOODBYE. I BETTER SEE ALL YOUR CUTE BUTTS BACK NEXT YEAR!
choi yewon
  ...
 
lee minhyung
okay, so society as a whole has been such a great experience overall. getting to be involved with everyone else in here and making friends with them is super amazing !!! im really gonna miss the big rabbit events and games and little activities the awesome admins put together. speaking of, wowowowowza. the admins are a+++. you guys manage to put everything together and still be involved with interactions. are you even real humans?? bc wow. anyway, i was a scared little boy that didn't know how to talk to people and was afraid to leave wallposts, but now im really comfortable with everyone and ill miss you all and thnks fr th mmrs!!! :^)
 
jung yoonoh
dear society, time really goes by so quickly when you're truly enjoying it. we grew magnetic towards each other and to the point that we couldn’t take one step away. although we've come to the end of the road, goodbye is not an ending. but instead, goodbye, will be a different start for us. thanks for a great ride, thank you for everything you have done for me, and i’ll miss you all very much.
chittaphon leechaiyakul
dear society, there are very few rps that ever ake me feel welcome. where i enjoy my time with each and every person and feel included in a way that makes me feel like i can turn to anyone and they'll care for me just the same. society is one of them. so it makes it even more of an honor for me to make this my last rp for the rest of the year (because i need to focus on them grades rip) there's nothing like an ending on a high note. to sinb and yuta, you guys rock and this place is nothing without you both. to markie, my love, you're the strongest bravest soul i know and i'm proud to call you my boyfriend. to my besties: suga, jaehyun, chanyeol, jihyo: the ones i always bother on peach. you guys made it easy to forget that loneliness is even a word. i'll return next era a stronger and better ten than ever! stay lovely scty!!!
nakamoto yuta
in the beginning, i had no intention of joining society. in fact, i was on my way to leaving the roleplay community for good. but a certain cat-loving non-oppa reeled me into joining and because i'm actually not so phobic of her after all i was like okay, why not? i mean, it only goes for one season anyway i can pull my way through that.

and yet here i am at the end of the era wishing that this never had to come to an end. it's been a [ mark voice ] long ride [ end of mark voice ] my dear friends. but a good kind of long ride. i've rekindled old friendships and made a plethora of new ones i know i'll treasure for eras to come. baek yerin, you will always be the #1 noodle dog friend to me and i'll always be waiting for you and all the other dogs in the hood as i make a futile attempt to resist nirvana. park chanmi, i know i'm probably the dumbest fanboy you've ever met in your life so instead of having me as your bodyguard do continue to expect two chanmi-protective dogs waiting at your doorstep by christmas. min yoongi, i'm still sorry i'm not in team instinct and i didn't enter through your dorm's front door but i've still got a hell of a lot of doduos to trade with you and i'll always be up for a takoyaki kebab brodate with you if that means i gotta climb outta my grave for you. kim taehyung, i will never comprehend your liking towards the name 'yutarella' but if there's one thing i can comprehend it's your strange amiability since day one and how much i tried to refrain myself from asking to be as cool as you are (p.s. your music taste is so rad). kim minseok (hyung), i hope your heart's not so broken anymore because i do love you i promise i mean would i have spent a full hour scrolling up through rabb.it to find your h2h just for the sole purpose of squishing the soul outta you i don't think so (please stop nagging me to sleep though, i'm sleeping fine i swear). byun baekhyun, i'm still a little emo that you never replied to my wallpost but that is a-okay because accidents happen and from what i've heard from sinb i hope one day you'll manage to come out of your shell and hang out with us all in our events because i've already got a separate pair of arms just to give you a special welcome hug with (don't let this put you off, please). park chanyeol, i thought wu yifan was meant to be the artist not you why are you so goddang TALENTED at everything i'm going to spend the next year looking back on all the hundreds of selfies that we have still yet to take and wonder if i deserved to be next to you in these non-existent photos. oh sehun, you're still my favorite exo member and no matter how manly kim minseok tries to make himself out to be or how many apologies i get from park chanyeol you will still be my favorite so i hope i'll see you again next time so you can still be my favorite [ insert the next group or profession you intend to portray here ]. jung yerin, you're an actual fetus and you know that i'll never stop seeing you as one until the day i die (hint: this is not the cue for you to murder me) so please surrender to your fetushood and know that i'm only saying this because i adore you to bits and feel an intense need to protect you like a good citizen which is saying something because you know very well that i'm secretly not a very good citizen. choi yuna, every message i have ever received from you has always guaranteed a smile from me (and so does your status but come on who has not laughed at your status yo come at me) because wow from love potions to neon banners and our sushi date we may not ever get to finish it's been a riot and honor to meet you. kim yewon, i'm still laughing at myself for not realising the meaning behind yuta the puta and i'll still probably continue to laugh at that for the next ten years of my life and honestly wow why is everyone treating you like a precious child when you called me a PUTA i am in shock. park sojin, you 1000% sweetheart listen up i hope that after you read this you will no longer need my constant reminders of how perfectly youthful and awesome you are and how you could very well step on that stage next to a thousand talented 12 year old idols and i'd still treat you as if you were the goddess beyonce. kim doyeon, who taught you to be such a meme? even though half of our conversations consist of you making jokes about my hair or threatening to cut me (with paper) or our friendship (with a chainsaw) there is always something in your messages that causes me to step back, sit down, and try not to laugh for a full five minutes because i'm probably in public (and now i'm trying not to man-cry because i'm going to miss that). chittaphon leechaiyakul, i can't believe i actually know how to spell your full name off by heart now this is an outrage thank you for dealing with all of my baggage and this is weird i feel emotional but i also feel the need to make a bad joke now because it's you so here it is: yuten isn't real, see you in heck. jung yoonoh, you're still a bulbasaur to me sorry not sorry bro but maybe, /maybe/, maybe i do see you as like 2% arceus sometimes, occasionally, once in a blue moon, so keep working on that road of self-discovery and i'll look forward to what new identity you have in store next time. mark lee, i am still in disbelief that confession came from you why are you such a cute i apologise for everything even mildly offensive i've ever said to you okay you are the true mvp the one and only i would die for you (in the hunger games). choi yewon, our precious smolrin just so you know i would totally rig the system and sneak into being a judge on "south korea's got lameness" for you to make sure you pass the auditions because YOU DESERVE IT 100/10 don't let anyone tell you otherwise keep being you even if it's being lame. park sooyoung, sometimes i think you're really nice and then i remember you're also hella sarcastic and sometimes i think wow at that high self-esteem level and then i remember you like to liken yourself to a potato and good golly hello someone please answer me just who is the real park sooyoung BUT i've missed my point you're always such a riot to talk to and although we may not make sense we make a lot of hilarity and that's enough sense to me. jeon wonwoo, i'm still in wonwoolove(r)12345 with you do not forget me among all the wonwoo lovers from 1-12344 or else that rap i promised you in the near future will become a diss track instead (i'm kidding, i'll still love you like the good fan i am). kim taeyeon, everyone's favorite poppet from another star because who allowed us to have the opportunity to be acquainted with thine royal pun duchess i sincerely believed we should all be beyond grateful and bow down til our heads touch the very core of the earth. minatozaki sana, if i were to multiply the length of this goodbye message by a trillion i would still wind up breaking the character limit only to explain just how important you are to me (no, half of the word count will not consist of a bunch of verys, even if their emphasis would be relevant; i'm using all of my willpower to not start a cheesy essay right now so i'm calling for a pass). park jisoo, cute cutie qt adorable cutie pie not sad pie extremely cute much c-word ha h a h a oh whoops my mouth slipped ("yuta, that's not talking works") I MEAN oh man what can i say about you you're basically a powerpuff girl (i.e. sugar, spice and everything nice) i'm sorry for all the times i've bullied you i will make my new year's resolution for 2017 "try not to bully park jisoo" and hope i last for at least two days. jung jaewon, dearest bro i swear i've said this once before but i'll say it once again HOW CAN ONE PERSON BE SO NICE i would be honored to be caught in one of your $1 pokeballs and travel with you to the end of the world (or the end of the pokemon league) because you are the broest of all potential bros in the broworld. baek sumin, i gotta be honest i'm still semi-terrified of you because i really don't understand what i do wrong with you 99% of the time but i like to think it's all in good fun because to compare me to the likes of youtube is one compliment too much for the likes of my self-combustion levels.

and hwang eunbi, i'm never gonna call you oppa but i can guarantee i'm always gonna call you my friend. because this isn't goodbye. not to you, not to anyone. this is a "see you later"! i know it's probably unrealistic to imagine that i'll keep in touch with every single one of you after this, but i'd consider it realistic to say that you all have a permanent place in my weak- heart now. so by any chance, if any of you do happen to bump into me again in the future, i'll be ecstatic and say: "long time no see, fam!"
lee mijoo
   ...
kim doyeon
to society!! hey, hi, hello. to think society's closing, it's felt not more than a month — nonetheless three. time flies spending time with people you cherish, right? although i haven't gotten the opportunity to befriend everyone and get to know them thoroughly, i've /stalked enough/ to realize how specially unique everyone is and how i'm missing out on everyone i've yet to know better. a special thanks to the admins ( sinb, yuta, and of course the past admins as well ) for keeping track of THE CRAZY BUNCH OF US & running the whole place. thank you to everyone for making this such a comfortable place for me to create memories with all of you. it's been a truly immense pleasure knowing everyone and this isn't goodbye because i presume we'll keep in touch? haha, maybe or maybe not. ( though definitely hoping it's not the latter ) Life still has it's funny ways of reconnecting people.  all the times i've stayed up for rabb.it sessions, those late night peach messages, all the lengthy converSations as well as the Shorter ones, and of course those pms where we'll just let loose will be held close to me and i'll ALWAYS be sure to look back at them with a grin on my face! just an overall thank you for being who you are really and for the incredible three months here so far. wouldn't have wanted to have spent it with a different group of people! til' next year, yeah? ready for society, era three!  your dork Still wants to hear from you all, okay?  STAY HEALTHY & TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES.  i'll conclude here because i played some music to get in the mood and i guess you could say i'm a bit TOO  emOtional now. :') i'll miss you guys, and society as a whole. Your meme girl will see you Next time, hoping it'll be soon!
park sojin
STAY POSITIVE, EVERYONE. I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER SUMMER FULL OF MEMORIES.
kim yewon
thank you to everyone for welcoming me with open arms again and again! each time i have been blessed with the same amazing fambam who i can honestly never replace. i have gotten to know some of you guys very well throughout this era and have been fortunate enough to form some eternal friendships during my time. i feel like i'm not deserving of all this love but regardless of that, you all continue to give. thank you for each and every wallpost that i have received as they have all made me grin widely, earning myself weird stares at home and also in public - even so, it is always worth it. /cues the l'oreal 'you're worth it' slogan. i will never forget the kindness and the love that i have received throughout my time here! i love you all so damn much that words can't even begin to explain!!!
i know i haven't had the pleasure of talking to everyone here and i apologise for my negligence, but i know that you're all hella rad and that we should definitely go out for some ice-cream or something else nice sometime!!! i will be sure to crack a few puns + lame jokes for you (':
a special thank you to our admins sinbabe and nakayuta motorola and also to the yearbook committee for making this all possible!
instead of 'goodbye', let this be a 'see you later' (':
 
- umji / uhmjis (prev. hani / ahyeahhani) ♥
hwang eunbi
to my dearest society family, 

hi hello its your mother hen slash bf slash oppa slash friend slash twin slash daughter slash mom slash tigerb slash dumbi slash sinby slash baby ( FINE OK ) slash !! slash many other things here. aa a ah, where do i even begin? i guess i'll begin with a thank you, a big big /big/ thank you to all of you. i don't just wanna thank you for staying here with me, with us, but i sincerely thank each and everyone of you for the true and real friendship that you give me. you probably already heard from me, or perhaps not yet, but i didn't intend to be an admin this year. i was afraid and anxious of how people really see me as me, and not just me being the admin of society from before. because honestly, i'm bad at keeping friends. its either they leave, or i do. and i always had that wrong perception in me about keeping people. it might really sound cheesy (damn it) but that changed this year. (update: i am not crying) asfdlskjfd. thank you for making me believe that our friendship goes beyond distance and time, that it goes beyond frequent interactions, and for making me realised that its okay to be vulnerable, its okay to free yourself of your fears and doubts. i've always been contented with what i have, and what i have is few. we might not be a big family, but we're a team. that i am sure of. the moment i felt that the burdens are too much, i often think "can i really do this?" "am i even capable of doing this?" "i've always just been a helping hand." "what if i fail in the end." and on those times i just cry myself to sleep until the next day i wake up to seeing fewer and fewer people here and more and more people leaving. i don't regret taking up this position. it wasn't exactly handed to me as a plan, and i didn't have any choice. i don't think you know how much i treasure this family. how much i made you guys my pillar, my rock when things were pretty bad for me this year. i don't think you know how much you've helped me overcome things. i didn't wanna give up on this family. so everyday i tell myself we'll get there, you have friends and they won't fail you. you didn't ever fail me. not one bit. i just wanna also take this time to say sorry. i'm really sorry for lacking in some aspects. i only know basic coding, i have to rely to yuta and the yearbook team for layouts. i could have done better, and i'm sorry if i couldn't. i'm sorry as well, for the amount of time i take to reply. i don't wanna make any excuses, i'm really sorry for that. so hi, i'm honestly not the best admin, i lack in so many POINTS, i am unsure of many thingG, but thank you for believing in me. thank you for not losing hope in this family. thank you. thank you so so much. my heart literally jump out everytime i see a new notification, afraid that its another person leaving. so many questions and so many thoughts running through my head when i read them. perhaps i have disappointed them, perhaps it was something else, perhaps it was because of the inevitable in real life situations, but whatever the reason might be, i'm sorry. i didn't make a big enough mark on you, to make you stay. for my family, who's been with me through my ups and my down: i owe you guys a lot. (update: i'm still not crying ok fdlaf.) i hope that when you read this, you feel what it is in my heart. you feel just how important you are to me, to this family. THIS ISN'T A GOODBYE, ITS A SEE YOU NEXT TIME. I COULD ONLY HOPE AND PRAY AS I AM TYPING THIS RIGHT NOW, THAT YOU ENJOYED STAYING HERE AND THAT THROUGHOUT THE JOURNEY, YOU FELT THE TRUE ESSENCE OF FRIENDSHIP AND FAMILY.
hi, yuta. hi. ...hi. you know my fears and you know my thoughts, and although you do the same to me, i feel like i can never truly convince myself that its okay, you made that choice yourself. you chose to be beside me. you chose to help me. and yet, every night i feel guilty for sharing you my burdens. of those sleepless nights you had to endure for THIS family. its like, one day i just dumped this whole load of truck on your shoulder and i feel so very sorry that sometimes we get misunderstandings because of some things. i'm sorry for hurting you, unintentionally. i'm sorry for hurting you, period. you cheer me up always when i'm down, you are always always always there for me to remind me and to believe in me. and most times i feel like i'm the one lacking in our friendship. i'm the one who doesn't deserve you, and not the other way around. you're my number one source of strength, you!! flakdsjf. you're the reason i didn't give up. you're the reason i believe in myself. you're the reason i believe in everyone else. i'm sorry i punch you and bully you and i called you my dog laksdjf it was a joke!! i'm the Real Dog. hehe. i'm going to remind you (and hit your head) whenever you forget that i'm here. whenever you think you're annoying, whenever you lose hope in yourself, whenever you don't believe in yourself, or you don't believe in me. you're kinda stuck with me. and i intend for it to be that way, unless you tell me you don't need me anymore. until then, i'm going to pay you back for the true friendship you give me, by being by your side. where i should and where i wanna be. :) 


P.S PLEASE CHECK YOUR PM'S BEFORE WE OFFICIALLY CLOSE FOR A LITTLE SOMETHING FROM ME! see you next time, fam!

choi yuna
DEAR SOCIETY, I ACTUALLY THINK THAT EACH AND EVERY OF YOU THAT JOINED THE FAMILY MADE A HUGE CHANGE TO MY LIFE. I NEVER FELT SUCH WARMTH AND HAPPINESS AROUND EVERYONE HERE. I THINK THAT WE STILL HAVE A STRONG BOND WITH EACH OTHER. I TRULY HAD AN AMAZING TIME WITH EVERYONE ELSE AND IT’S QUITE A PLEASURE TO MEET EACH AND EVERY SOUL HERE. I WANNA THANK FOR THE ADMINS ( SINB, YUTA, AND MINGYU OFC! ) FOR CREATING AND LETTING ME KNOW WHAT’S THE DEFINITION OF REAL FAMILY. THEY SHOULD REALLY GET A GRAMMY AWARD FOR MANAGING A FAMILY THAT PRETTY MUCH WENT THROUGH A LOT. I HOPE THAT WE ALL WOULD STILL KEEP IN TOUCH DESPITE THIS ERA WILL END. I HOPE THIS ISN’T REALLY A GOODBYE SO I’LL SEE EVERYONE IN THE NEXT ERA! SEALS THIS WITH KISSES AND HUGS. ♡
jung yerin
TALL OF YOU LOVELY LOVELY [bobby voice: PARTYY PEOPLE]: hoi. hello. hi. i love you. yes, you. all of you. heart heart.

my experience of society was simply amazing and i am going to try my best in expressing how i feel about this era’s society with words. coherence is an issue. i apologise. heh. beware; blood and tears ahead. i do not know how long this will end up being.

a young, reckless version of myself stumbled upon scty’s thread feeling super anxious and nervous about joining. (pls refer to mi first impressions.) but then i swallowed my fear and joined anyway because i made promises to a few old friends. when i first arrived, i was ikon’s b.i. (in case some of you haven’t realised. whoops.) i’m never gonna forget stargazing with chanmi, chatting about marvel movies with previous jimin (now wonwoo), eating noodles and arguing 24/7 with sumin :’), becoming a fast food with sana, trying to rank myself above gd and song joongki with mijoo, having mi heart stolen by yuju, society’s heart thief, trying to make #yubin a thing with yuta, aand the list goes on!! (and on and on) i will also never forget that day i turned into a peanut. then crazy, ol' me went na na navillera and fell in love with yeojachingu, resulting in my decision to cc to yerin. i take a moment here to thank all those who encouraged and celebrated my plastic surgery. ty ty. much love. heh. but i’m not gonna lie, transitioning from a male yg rapper to a girl group singer did take me a while to get used to. :’) but anyway, as yerin, i got to know some of you (hopefully, that’s most of you!) even better than i did before! when society closes, i’ll be looking back at this past 2 months and i’m definitely gonna miss: mark’s pick up lines and illustrations on peach, jaewon’s familiar and friendly face, sinb’s typos and wifi failure :’) ily bubu. , jihyo crashing through my window and sneaking into gfriend’s dorm, recieving texts from doyeon which had 1. caused embarrassment in maths class and 2. woke me up at 5am, being the badass mafia and sending essay-length replies with joy, xiumin’s xiuritto-ness, yerin bc name twin and tz buddy!!, yoongi’s potoongi/kinggi/grandpa turtle-ness combined with the utter cuteness of taegi :’), taehyung’s piano skillz, arin’s puns that sometimes sent me to tears, taeyeon’s ‘poppet’ and utmost cuteness, jaehyun acting like a complete kid but insist on being oppa (sorry that’s a no, jungbro.) AND of course the list goes on!! (i will be here till dawn if i keep going so unfortunately i must cut this short).

no amount of words can express how much i love each and every one of you. i must apologise here for my slow af and inconsistent replies, but i hope y’all know that reading your posts really do brighten my day. it was a great 3 months with y’all. this is jung yerin, signing off. have a good one.

++ donut hesitate to drop by a pm for contact details because i’d love to keep in touch <3
oh sehun
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS, IT WENT BY SO FAST, THE TIME I SPENT HERE. TBH, I FELT LIKE COMING BACK TO FAMILIAR FACES AND SOME NEW FAMILY MEMBERS ANDS IT WAS GOOD, I FELT VERY WELCOME AS ALWAYS AND I LIKED EVERYONE SINCE DAY ONE, BUT DUE TO MY LAZINESS I COULDNT GET CLOSE TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE BUT I SURE MADE A LOT OF NICE CHINGUS, I LOVE SINBOI AND yutata, yall are so hard working admins i love. this has been a really fun journey and i would like to thank all the members for accepting my trashy self and i guess finally, the trashman is coming to collect me. im sad to leave but im sure next time we meet, i will be a better version of me, i will always try to show the best of me to the fam. thanks for the memories, it was really fun. okay bye :'))
park chanyeol
I HAVE A LOOOONG MESSAGE BUT UNFORTUNATELY I CAN'T. SO THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH HAVING ME HERE, LAUGHING, SMILING, HUGGING, SNUGGLING, JOKING, TEASING, POKING, SQUEALING, GAMING, STARING, COOING, SMIRKING, WINKING, GOSSIPING, OWNING, PETTING, KISSING, SLAPPING, WHINING, POUTING AND EVERYTHING. ALTHOUGH I HAVE SEVERAL MESSAGE FOR 'SOCIETIZENS', BUT I WANNA GIVE THIS SPECIAL MESSAGE AND BIG HUG TO SINB (MOM) AND YUTA (DONGSAENG IN CRIME). YOU TWO HAVE DONE THIS MUCH, WE ALL GOING TO MISS YOU!
byun baekhyun
Time is such a strange thing that people tend to not think too much on, myself being one as the past few months here have flown by faster than I wish it had. Although I was lame and slow with most replies, I enjoyed conversing with everyone and I'm sure I smiled once too many by how amusing and lovable each member is here at society. Goodbyes aren't quite my thing, so instead I'll say until we meet again, as I hope we may someday.
kim minseok
[ beep. extremely long message(s) ahead ] Wow, the second season of society is almost over. It has been an absolutely wonderful few months with all of you precious beings and i'm proud to say that i was and always will be a part of society whether it be as a main participant, or just a wallflower. I remember this time last year, when the first season ended and i was prepared to wait another year for the new season to come. I can say the same thing for this moment. Of course, to see the end of society arrive at such a rapid pace is extremely saddening, but if we were to look from the bright, optimistic side of things, that means the time we spent here, were with enjoyment and fun. That's why the time passed as quickly as it did [ well, for me it did ] and I must say, i'm definitely going to miss you all a giant giant heap when this paradise closes. Now, i know we could always keep in touch after society closes for the year, i mean, there's no problem with that. But who knows what would happen. I also want to thank all of you as well: one, for welcoming me and accepting me to be a part of your already tightly knit family, and two, for being there for me and putting up with my [ perhaps very unbearable at times ] behaviour. I want you all to know that I appreciate and cherish the fact that i managed to get the chance to meet you all and get to know you guys. Even to those that I don't talk to anymore/haven't talked to, i'm terribly sorry that I allowed for our conversation die off or in the latter situation, i'm sorry that i didn't bring myself around to talk to you. However, i've talked to almost everyone of you, on peach, rabb.it, if not through our wall posts. Once again, i give my thanks [ and my love ] to every single marshmallow in society. This is a place where i met a lot of people who i've come to trust and care about. It's a place that i'm glad to call my home.
 
[ I have little messages for certain people + this may have got too long but i love you  all equally!!! ]
 
for sinb : hello my lovely dotter. You're definitely one of the people on the gradually growing list of people who my heart is certainly going to miss and you're somewhere near the top. Sinb, thank you so so much for being there for me whenever i just need a person to talk to and thank you for putting up with my inconsistency with my appearance. There isn't a good enough reason as to why i couldn't keep my activity stable [ cries ] You're basically society's small precious marshmallow and I hope one day, you'll actually come to agreement with that and finally see what every other person sees when they look at you. You aren't annoying, you don't give anyone stress, you don't affect anyone else in a negative way at all either. You're basically the epitome of perfection. I hope you'll end up forgiving my inactivity for the past few days too, especially since it's the last week of society and i've just been irresponsible and hopefully!!! [ if not, i'll be heartbroken ] hopefully we'll stay in touch even after society closes and next season as well!
 
FOR yuta : hello yutaaa. I know i always tell you that you break my heart [ coughs bc i tend to exaggerate quite a bit and i'm sorry about that ] but my heart always heals anyway everytime i talk to you because you're always so kind and caring towards others and it kind of just warms my heart [ heh and i'm sure that you bring tears to everyone else's eyes around you ] You, along with sinb are society's precious marshmallows and there's no point arguing with this fact considering if i were to ask everyone at society this question: "Do you agree with the appointment of our dear yuta and sinb being society's biggest, most precious marshmallows?", they would undoubtedly say yes. I'm sorry if i nag at you too much [ cries but it's only because you're always awake and i just worry, that's all ] But if you're sure that you definitely get enough sleep that your health isn't deteriorating, then i'll leave you be. I do hope that we'll stay in touch even after society closes for the year!!
 
for jihyo : hello my dear precious, adorable heart buddy. [ see? i didn't use the c-word ] okay, honestly, i don't know if you're even going to end up reading this, but i'll write a message to you anyway. Probably make it also as a little side reminder of one of my new friendships in this second season of society [ heh not that i need a reminder to remember of your existence in my life during this period of my lifeline of course, you're too important for that ] that aside, thank you so so much for everything you've done for me these past few months ji. This whole time, you were always there for me and helped me through the times when i was doubting myself. So i just really want to make sure that you do know that you are one of the most precious human beings/small precious marshmallows that i have met in my time [ of 2 years now, wow ] here. Also, another thank you for having the patience to put up with my silly behaviour <3 I do really hope that we'll stay in touch even after the end of society my dear heart buddy!! until next time! <3 
 
[ okay i may have made this too long already-- im sorry ; - ; so im going to try condense the rest <3 you're all still equally loved!! ]
 
for taeyeon : hello oing <3 i feel as if i havent talked to you in a ages [ which is probably my fault again im so so sorry ] but if you ever do read this, just know that i do appreciate that you have always been there for me whenever i feel down. and somehow you just know how to cheer me up without even trying. [ i wonder what's going to happen to our future plans now actually ] what's going to happen to our stardom bound oing? will our hard thought out dream just vanish along with the time of the second era of society? heh i think not. but anyway, i'm sorry for never replying to your messages on time and it might [ or might not ] be a hassle but i thank you so so much for staying by me with your huge amount of patience all the time oing <3 heh, anyway i really hope that we'll stay in touch even after society closes and maybe we'll be back next season yeah? well, until next time oing <3 thank you for everything!!
 
for chanyeol : hello chan chan. If you're reading this right now, then i want to thank you for being one of those people that brighten my day even though you probably don't try to [ heh, maybe i'm just a person who gets happy really easily, who knows but still. i still would like to give you my thanks for that bit okay ] anywayy, it's about time you accept my manliness and my great height in exo okay, even in society. I mean, it's been a few months already, why are you still arguing with the facts heh. [ jk jk ] thank you for kinda putting me back into my place when i joke too much whoops. [ maybe i exaggerate my height a tiny tiny bit coughs ] but oh my, i remember during those rabb.it sessions when you would be drawing on the screen and i would just be sitting there watching you with awe because to draw is one thing and thats amazing enough but you were drawing using this really laggy kinda paint thing?!?! and that made me admire you so so much. i hope we'll keep in touch even after society ends okay? but really, thank you for everything, chan chan!!
 
for yeritto : hello dear yeritto. one of my many tz buddies that i somehow came across to meeting while i was here in this place. thank you so so much for putting up with me all this time heh, you little precious marshmallow. [ tbh, you're like one of the only people who don't deny their precious existence actually. i don't know why ] maybe you could help me convince everyone else to accept reality just like how you managed to convince everyone to give you kisses <3 heh anyway, i'm glad i got to meet you in this era of society as well. i hope we'll manage to keep in touch even after this era is over okay? well, until next time yeritto, thanks for everything <3
 
kim taehyung
its been a good few months right? a great summer, in general. although it went by way too quickly! i must i'm so glad to have joined society, and gotten the chance to meet you all. its one of the best rps i've ever been in and everyone made it such an amazing experience for me. i loved the many rabbit sessions we had, especially the heart to heart moments. it was hard to get to talk to everyone especially with my busy schedule ( and lazy ) but i did try to talk to as many people as i possibly could. i'm so thankful to have made such nice friends and was given the opportunity to meet the love of my life ( you guys know who you are ). i hope to keep contact with every single one of you. if not, perhaps we'll see each other again in the near future. for now, just know taehyung loves you! take care, lovelies. 
min yoongi
calling a roleplay 'family' is pretty common, so i’m gonna try to explain myself using other words. instead i'm just gonna call society... 'society'. partly because in all its uniqueness it doesn't really need another name, but also because that's what it is: a collection of all different sorts of people, all fun and nice and cool and cute and perfect in their own way. yeah, society is still loud, cheerful, crazy and fabulous, but less frighteningly so - and more in that nice, close-knit way. 

in the past months of this society-shaped rollercoaster, i've laughed and cried, gotten speechless and spoken too much, had my heart broken and glued back together, frustrated myself, gotten angry and acted like an idiot. but most of the time, i've just been so incredibly happy. i've fallen in love with someone who makes me happier than any of those terribly cheesy disney quotes i have in my head right now can possibly depict. i've also met a soulmate, a bro of all bros, an amazing pokepal, a best son imaginable, a mom who's my inspiration, a swag apprentice, a wizard level procrastinator, someone to be lame with in the middle of the night, someone i can cry with at my way too late wall posts, someone i don't talk a lot outside the rabbit nights but who i still hold so very close, someone cool who i look up to a lot - and someone whose name should be eleven because their preciousness is off the charts. but most of all, i've met you, who is reading this pitiful attempt of writing right now. thank you, for making my summer so magical and full of color.

you know that warm fuzzy feeling where you just want to wrap your arms around the whole world and hug the crap out of it? yes, that feeling. i have it right now, typing this. and to be honest, i have it a lot when i'm with you people. look at you guys, making me all mushy again. and no, i haven't had my morning coffee yet. it's way too early for this. hahaha. thank you, society. i hope we will meet again.

kim chanmi
Hello lovely people of Society. AOA'S maknae Chanmi here. ♡´・ᴗ・`♡ How does one even say goodbye? Instead of saying goodbye I want to say thank you. Thank you to every member in Society that has made my every day here a new exciting day to look forward to. Thank you for making me smile, laugh, feel supported, and for making me feel loved. Everyone of you will always be remembered by me.
 
Chanmi (*^3^)/~♡
baek yerin
what a lovely group of people?? i'm so glad to have been part of this era, and it's brought me so many memories that i'll cherish for ages!! the environment has been so nice and Good and i've just had such a great time with everyone, past and present - so thank you!! ♡♡ 
layout by arin (smolrin.)