Chapter 01: No Way!!!

Crazy

 My name is Joey Lee, a 30 year old CEO of Lee Group Entertainment in Seoul, South Korea. Ever since my father, Jungyoo Lee, retired the company, I've been watching over and managing the Entertainment company for 3 years running. And I gotta say, it's progressing so well especially since the KPOP fever is ever growing and spreading across the globe almost like an infectious disease. My artists, I mean Dad's signed artists, are gaining such popularity that the tickets for last year's LGE Family concert sold out 30mins after its opening. It was thousands of tickets! Unbelievable! And of course Dad was glad about it a lot. Not to mention the actors, actresses, comedians, and entertainers we signed are taking over this year and Last Year's movies and TV series and shows. Song Jongki, Moon Heejun, Lee Kwangsoo, Kim Jongkook, Kim Soohyun, Lee Jaesuk, Shin Dongyup, and etc are just great!

*telephone on my desk rung*

"Yes, Yejin?" I pressed the answer button for my secretary.

"GnB members are all present just as you asked sir," Yejin answered

"Great! Send them in," I can't help but smiling wide because this girl group just won their an M!Countdown trophy for the third time in a row with their single "Crazy". And I couldn't be more proud cause my little sister is the leader and center of the group, Lee Sobee.

A few seconds after I hung up, my sister came in a with a really wide grin followed with her members, 4 of them.

Standing up from my chair, I smiled, "Girls! You did it! Another three crown win! You are all great!"

"Kamsahamnida, sunbaenim!" They all bowed in sync with big smiles.

"Take your seats," I gestured to the long sofa in my office.

After seating themselves and I did too, I said, "So? How does it feel? Another three crown!"

"It is amazing really! Right girls?" My sister looked towards her members as they return a various of nods and Neh!

"We want to thank you, sunbae," Jiyoo, the oldest in the group, "For giving us the chance to be in this group and for your support."

"Neh, sunbaenim!" Yeri, the same age as my sister, grinned, "We been through so much for 4years since the group started, and you been very helpful and supportive."

"Kamsahamnida!" As if rehearsed they once again bowed in thanks.

"Aigoo, you ladies worked really hard and gave your best," I smiled after bowing back, "That made new opportunities open for your careers to bloom, it's all your hardwork. All I did was just give little push."

"Still, sunbae, we wouldn't be here if you didn't give us that opportunity," My lil sister smiled with a slight tear in her eye.

"Aigoo.. I'll cry too if you girls do," I chuckled softly as the girls chuckled along, "But I am proud of you girls! My father would be too!"

Again the girls bow their heads in thanks.

"So you girls get home for some rest neh?" I said to them, "I'm sorry I can only give you girls 3days of rest since I noticed your individual and group schedules are still packed till the end of this month."

"Gwaenchanha-yo sunbaenim, we can manage," Seolhee, the main rapper of the group, said with an assuring smile.

"Kamsahamnida!" They once again bowed after we finish our talk of their coming schedule this month and their 2nd concert in Japan.

"Oh! Sobee, please stay a moment," I looked at my sister with a smile, "I have to talk to you."

"Uh neh, sunbaenim," My sister nodded as she opens the door for her members to exit.

As soon as the door closes, my lil sister came running to me with a squel, "Bro!!! We did it!!"

Welcoming her with a big bear hug since I'm like 185 and she's 170, I chuckled and hugged her small frame, "haha.. I know right? You're really stepping up sis!"

  "Can't wait to see mom and dad tomorrow!" She continued to squel as I released the hug, "I missed them!"

Well ever since working on the single with her members, the shows, the promotions, and etc, she hadn't had the opportunity to see our parents. That also includes me since I had to stay a lot at my office to overlook a lot of things for this month.

"Awww, I know kiddo," I ruffled her blue highlighted hair with a smile, "I'm sure they missed you too!"

"Yah! Not the hair!!" She slightly exclaimed with a pout as she tries to fix her hair, "And you better stop calling me kiddo, I'm almost 27!"

"Wow! Yeah!" I smirked with a mock shocked face, "You're getting old, sis."

"Says you!" She jabbed at my ribs with a punch, and by jab I mean a real one that stings.

"Owww okayy!" I laughed after recovery from the brief pain, "So how goes that drama with Song Jongki?"

"Oh my gawddd he's like so cute!" There it is, her usual spazz when mentioning her favorite artist or actor, "We're scheduled to do our first script reading this Saturday!!"

"Okayyyy, yeah yeah," I chuckled while shaking my head, "Be professional okay? No dating."

"Yah!! What you take me for?" Another jab goes at my ribs, "I know how to be professional."

"Hahaha okayy sorry got it," putting my hands up in surrender.

"Speaking of no dating," she squinted her eyes towards me, "When are you gonna give me a niece or nephew?"

"Oh come on Sobee," I groaned, "We talked about this with mom and dad, I ain't ready for any relationship especially when I'm running one of the biggest Entertainment company in the country, possibly the world. Plus who would date me? I'm way too cooped up with my work, I might marry it instead."

"Hahaha you're right about that last part!" She laughed heartily only to change a moment later, "You've worked hard enough bro and Dad will be so proud at how much this company have excelled. You need time for yourself. How can you give breaks for your artists while you can't give yourself one? When was the last time you had a vacation?"

"Haha come on why would I need a break?" I chuckled softly, "You all needed it more since your schedules are crazy enough already. And come on! My last vacation was with you, mom, and dad to Hawaii remember?"

"Bro, that was two years ago and you stayed with us only for 4days before you had to fly back to Seoul," Sobee sighed softly, "And as our President CEO you should also have your breaks as well before you become as crazy as your artists' schedules."

Leaning my head against hers as I smile at how concerned she is with me, "You're not gonna let this go huh?"

She looked up at me and squished my cheeks, "No way! Nope! You're my one and only older brother," she kissed my right, "Promise me at least? You'll consider vacation? Even a date too!"

"Okay fine, I'll do it," I chuckled with a nod as I kissed her forehead, "But the date thing will be another matter kay?"

"Alright alright," giggling softly as she walks towards the door, "But I need a niece or nephew soon! Or maybe I'll just have to give you a niece or nephew sooner!"

"Yah!! Sobee Lee!" I exclaimed only to receive a mehrong from her.

"Hahaha.. Love you bro!" She exits herself after saying so with that mischievous look on her face.

Even though I know she's just joking, a stunt like that will bring me all sorts of problems. I can't even fathom how chaotic that would be.

And so sitting myself back on my desk, I start to ponder on what my sis said earlier. Maybe I should really take that vacation or even maybe choose to settle down as well. Honestly, these things are really tempting but I can't exactly put my job as President CEO on hold. I'll just put that on hold.

***************************************************************************************************

*beep beep goes the clock on my office*

"9pm huh?" Looking at the clock I whistled to myself, "Time does fly with work."

Standing off my desk, I stretched a much needed relaxation to my tired body. Taking a new bottled water from my refrigerator in my office as I stand over the huge windows that overlook the Seoul night sky and city. In a way it helps me relax more seeing the peaceful sky and colorful gleaming lights of the city. With a soft sigh I took a big gulp of the fresh cold water in my hand as I look up the sky. And to my surprise, a shooting star! What are the odds! Not that I believe in these things but I kinda enjoy making such silly wishes to the shooting star.

"Well, dearest shooting star, I wish I could become one of these idols for about a year and see what it feels like being them for once instead of sitting in my office all day all nights," holding my bottle up towards the star as if toasting to it, "That is my wish."

I chuckled a good one while dumping the empty bottle in the trash can. Come to think of it, that was a good wish if it were to come true. I mean I've always wanted to become an artist ever since I was a kid and I forgot why I chose this instead. Ah! Yeah.. I'm the only one qualified for this other than Dad. Well being an artist ain't so bad anyways too. Tours, fans, stages, shows, and such.

"Hahaha! Unbelievable!" Laughing to myself heartily cause for a moment there, I actually believed it could happen.

Well, whatever. I gathered my stuff then head out my office to see my secretary's desk already empty. Yejin finishes her work at 6 or 8 depending on how much I need her help for the day. But I dismissed her early since she doesn't have much to do anyway.

Here I am now taking a little detour to the studios of the building. At this hour usually some of my artists are still rehearsing for a show or a new concept. And I was right because as I walk closer to the dance studio, I can still hear an upbeat track playing. So to my curiosity, I decided to peek in. And there I find one of the most hardworking group in the company. The BW, Beat Wave.

With Park Taehan as the leader, Yoo Jaehoo the dancing machine, Ray as the rapper, and Kwang Jae Young as the lead singer these boys are one of the top most popular boybands in the Country and the world. Ever since dad formed their group 2years before GnB, I've been watching them cause I was impressed. They worked themselves hard each concept and each performance. High respect for them, even dad does too.

Next week will be their performance for their new single. And they already worked hard since way before. Having artists like these are such joy to President CEOs.

If ever that silly wish comes true. I'd like to be in their group. It's gonna be awesome.

***************************************************************************************************

*beep beep my alarm clock rings*

That's odd though. Thinking to myself why does my alarm clock sound different. I turned my alarm off and even it looks different. Wait! Its set to 5.00am?? I usually wake at 6!

Shaking off the thought as I stood off the bed to do my morning routine. And again even the bathroom is different because last I checked, my closet ain't in the bathroom. Yet again I shook the thought off and finally opening the right bathroom door. Walking towards the sink and looking at the mirror. I paused in shock when noticing my hair. IT'S BLONDE?!

"When did I....?" I running my hands over my blonde hair.

I looked around the bathroom and all finally caved in. My shower looks smaller and my tub looks smaller. Even my bathroom cabinet is smaller.

With so many thoughts in my head. I stormed out the bathroom so loud. I noticed another thing in the bedroom.

"Twin beds??" I looked at mine and another. It's occupied. "Wth?"

"What is going on??!!!" I shouted so loud and stormed out the room to a place I don't know at all.

"Hyung?!" A voice exclaimed behind me, "What's going on??"

I turned around to see Taehan in a casual house clothing and slightly messy hair. Then short moments later, the whole members if BW appeared before me in the same casual house clothes.

Not answering Taehan's question, I looked around, what I found out, the dorm. Kitchen, living room, and all the nook and cranny of the place. I noticed a shocking fact.

THERE ARE POSTERS OF ME AND BW! FAN LETTERS! PHOTOS OF US WINNING M!COUNTDOWN...SHOW CHAMPION...!!!

"NO WAYYYYY! Ahhhh!" I exclaimed in shock and probably the whole apartment building can hear.

Did my wish come true?? For real?? No no this has got to be a joke! Right?

NO EFFING WAY!!

***************************************************************************************************

 
 
PLEASE DO COMMENT ON THIS FIRST CHAPTER!! THANK YOU!!

no_photo.png