second

D A N G E R

Doyoung sees Jaehyun more often, rather than Jaehyun lurking around, being his shadows. Doyoung's suspicion towards the other boy decreases day by day as long as he sees the smile that is displayed on Jaehyun's face, mainly caused by him. Jaehyun uses more cute terms on him and Doyoung feels like he could die from getting endless blushing within a day. It doesn't help that Ten's teasing intensifies every second, oh that drama queen.

"Doyoung-ah! Let's go to that arcade!" Ten came to Doyoung's side, nudging the taller annoyingly.

"Since it's the only two of us, sure." Doyoung nudge back with the same intensity of annoyance.

Ten stopped nudging, furrowing his brows a lillte bit, "I didn't say it's gonna be only between us."

"What. Ten no-"

"Ask Jaehyun to come! Plus his y beast of a friend." Ten disgustingly adds exaggerated winking by the end of the sentence. winkwonkz

Doyoung rolls his eyes, Ten is so damn whipped with that Johnny guy. Just in time, Ten saw Jaehyun at the corners of his eyes.

Being Ten, he wouldn't let an opportunity slip so he does what he does best, being noisy.

"Jaehyun! Jaehyun! Jaeh-" Ten's shoutings were muffled by Doyoung's hand clasped over his mouth because embarrassing much? People looked at the duo like they just lost their nuts.

Ten removes Doyoung's hand, "If you're not asking your boyfriend, I'll do it."

"Ten, he isn't my boy-" Doyoung shuts up immediately when Ten drags him to stand right in front of Jaehyun.

"Hi Jae!!!" Ten waves excitedly.

Jaehyun nods awkwardly, "Why so excited?"

"Oh, a new arcade just opened and it'll be super exciting for you to come!! It's going to boring if it's only the two of us," Doyoung glares at the back of Ten's head, "It's always been the two of us."

Ten smacks Doyoung, "So! You should totally hang with us."

Jaehyun chuckled softly, his dimples peeking thru, making Doyoung's heart skips a beat, "I should totally hang with y'all, eh? Me or Johnny?"

Ten blushed deep, Jaehyun laughs again, "Aights bud, I got your back. Just text me the details. I'll drag him if I need to."

Phone number? Jaehyun plea silently as he looks at the boys in front of him.

Ten gives a smug face while he digs for his phone in his pockets, "Oh right, I didn't bring my phone today."

The three fell into silence until Ten came up with the perfect idea, "Doyoung can text you!"

Doyoung glares at Ten's back again, but he had to succumb to it because Ten was basically bouncing on his feet, chanting "I can meet Johnny" like how old are you again Ten? 5? Doyoung does exchange phone numbers with Jaehyum after hesitating for about a few more seconds.

"Great! I'll see you soon then?" Jaehyun spoke up, mainly said towards Doyoung.

Doyoung shys away from Jaehyun's intense staring, walking fast, dragging Ten who was busy waving Jaehyun goodbye.


That night, Doyoung's thumbs ghost over his keyboard, hesitating to say a 'hi' to Jaehyun. He was mentaly prepared, always repeating the words that he would type to Jaehyun but his stupid thumbs wouldn't move at all.

Jaebaby (in courtesy of Jaehyun himself - since he saved his number in Doyoung's phone, and Doyoung has no intention to change it anyways.) :

Hey sweetcakes, I can feel you hesitating.

You can't do that

or I wouldn't be able to "hang with y'all"

Then Ten's gonna be disappointed that Johnny's not coming.

Doyoung's eyes went wide, how does he know?

DoLOVE (saved on Jaehyun's phone) :

uh.... I was thinking of what to write

how to send the details

Jaebaby :

hahahah yeah right...

here

When, Where, What's happening, Why?

somewhere along those lines

DoLOVE :

you're prepared....

but thanks :)

Jaebaby :

see you there then hotcakes <3