*new world*

MONSTER OR LUCKY ONE?

I don't know if you were thinking of death in your life or not because, it is a little hard to undrestand this feeling but, when you decide to kill yourself, it means you have nothing to lose so, you're not scared of anything! I know that he lied to my mother but it doesn't matter! School or jungle?! It's not important! All I need is something to change my life!

--------------------------------------------

On the way, I didn't notice where we were going but it was far. We took a bus!!!! And got off at last station!! There was a park with nobody there.

We walked over and arrived at the end of it. There infront of us was A HUGE WALL!!!!!

ML(Mr.Lee): Ok! It's time to show yourself! What we want to do is go to other side of this cute wall!

{as a human we have two ways: 1.) Break the wall 2.) Climb it. Here's the thing though. Both of the choices are impossible to do! Breaking is against the law and if we could break it, they would've done that before and, it's way too tall for climbing!!!!}

*:what should we do now?

ML: Cross off the wall! This is too easy!!!! Let me teach you the first lesson! If you're the right person, what you need is to close your eyes and walk forward but, if you are not the right person, you'll be stopped by it. Don't worry though. I trust myself. Hahaha!

I did it as he said and when I opened my eyes, the wall was behind me and I was in a crowded street!!!!! ML came after me.

ML: Alright! Welcome to our city! We're finally home! Be careful and follow me. 

I trailed behind him for a bit then saw a blue car in front of us. Mr. Lee got in and told me to get inside. He drove for 30 minutes then we were out of the city. He finally stopped in front of a huge building. The building was mostly covered by leafs and flowers. A small yard was between us that included a pool with a waterfall, trees, some flowers and, an old gate. 

 But, there was no one there... 

*: Uh, excuse me. Is it summer here?

ML: Hahahaha! You're funny! We don't have holidays in this school! It's actually free time here. That means students can do whatever they want and there isn't any classes or exams! You know nothing and I don't have time to tell you everything so, just know that, this school is very special and, it is diffrent from what you saw before. First thing is, this school is both a school and home for it's students...

*: Wait, that means...

ML: It means that students here don't have parents! They are living here! Got it? OK then! Let's go! I'll introduce you to the head master.

it was a beautiful building outside and a fancy one inside! This looks nothing like a school! How can I explain it? Ah! It's a little like Hogwarts (Harry Potter movie)!

?: WATCH OUT!

Someone was rushing somewhere and accidentally bumps into me. Both of us fell. He stands up to apologize then takes off again!

ML: I seriously love them! They're young yet they play like 4 years olds! 

We passed the lobby and stop behind a door.

ML: Wait here. I'll call you.

Once he entered, someone came out. The person is dressed well and he's actualy very handsome. He looked at me and said: Uhhhh... I didn't see you before! Are you a new student?

*: New student?! Uh... Yeah, we can say that. {I bow a little} My name is Kim Minseo. It's nice to meet you.

?: Are you sure? Haha... OK! I'm Kim Junmyeon! Nice to meet you too!(:  Others call me Suho. I have to go! See ya(:

I heared ML call me so I walked inside the room.

I bowed politely and introdused myself.

HM(head master): You're Kim Minseo?! We've been thinking that you were dead this whole time!! Welcome home! I'll have someone explain everything to you! From now on, you're gonna be living, and studing here! We'll send you for camping so, don't worry! We're a lot of fun here!

*: What do you mean? I'm only staying here for a month then after that, I have to back home! My family are waiting for me!

HM: Your family.....? 

ML: Oh! She has a family in the human world! She doen't know anything about her past! 

HM: Ok then! We have many things to do! First, you should find yourself!

He called someone and talked about me then asked him to come!

they asked me to wait for him. after a while a middle aged man come!

?: Hi dearie! You must be Minseo right? Nice to see you here!(:  My name is Kang Wook. Oh wait, you don't need my full name! Hahah! Mr.Kang is OK. You can call me whatever you want. I know, I talk alot! I'm sorry~ Hahaha! Headmaster told me to explain some important things to you. I don't know how to start... Give me a moment to think. 

*: Excuse me, do I have to participate in classes here?

MK(mr.Kang): Of course! You're a student here! I heard that you may leave after a month but, it doesn't change anything! Headmaster will send your schedules later on. Maybe tomorrow? It's holiday here but, we have classes. In the human world, they go to music, and painting....right?

*: Yeah, but, why do you say human world? Honestly, I can't believe anything at all. I'm confused and I really need someone to explain!

MK: Oh! It must be so hard to believe anything! I can't explain everything now though. You need some time to understand. In this school, you'll learn who you are and what your ability is. You'll learn about the power in your body and how you're supposed to use it. I'll show you to your room. You currently don't have roommate. Wait untill the partition day! Do you watch science fiction movies or amimations or maybe cartoons??! 

*: Uhhh... yes? 

MK: Some of them are real. They got the idea from us! There used to be a spy here! He left us and made a lot of money by telling and writing our stories. 

{they're REAL?!!! which one? Harry Potter and Magic? Narnia? How to train your dragon? Spiderwick? I saw lots of movie and cartoons!}

MK: Did you see the incredibles? Did you hear about vampires? zombies? angels? I love the human movies! Headmaster told me to not watch them and don't talk to anybody about them! Haha! I forgot...

*: Oh! I saw them! Do vampires exist???????! 

MK: Mm, they're not exactly like what you see but, they are real! Our power is a little like incredible. I heard humans made a series that call Heros! I want to watch it! Some people came and say there's a spy here! I think it might be the same as our world!  Oh, here we are! This is your room! We don't have time to talk about everything. You can easily find me. I'll answer any questions you have but right now, you have to rest. Wait, I just received a message. It says that they put you schedule in your room. Uh, you can find a paper that includes the rules about living here. Have fun and good night!

I said goodnight and enter my room. It's a small and tiny room that two students would be able to share!

I saw a bag of food on the desk with a note. It's from Mr.Lee. He said that because we arrived late, they have to do paper work so, I can't go for school dinner. Is this why he also sent me a sanwich and water bottle. 

{Ugh! Today was hard! I saw a new world! I can't belive anything that anyone says! It's like a dream! Like a movie! But, I like it. The headmaster, Mr.Lee and especially Mr .kang, are funny.}

I went to bed but, stayed up thinking. He said we have abilities and he mentioned the incredibles! It can't be normal abilities! But, if it's not normal ... Could it be super powers???!!!!}


thanks for reading. I know the process of this story is slow so I'm sorry! I'm trying my best and I will keep going if you like this story!

I'm really looking forward to your comments!