Trois

Silver Archer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

➳ 

 

Jisoo walked towards her locker while thinking about the events of last night. She still got no lead about who she was looking for. Sighing to herself, she could feel someone staring at her so she turned around and looked at her surroundings, nothing unusual though. Maybe it was only some bored students who want to gossip about everyone. She ignored it although it felt as if someone was really constantly following her, anywhere she went.

 

Loud ruckus can be heard outside as she made her way inside their room. Nothing has changed, her classmates are still so loud in the early morning.

She sat on her seat and grabbed her phone to play when she felt something hit her. She looked around and saw a paper beside her chair. While opening the paper, she was making a guess on who could throw it to her so childishly.

Ya! Junhoe was asking if Chaeyoung is free later after class

She threw it back to her seatmate who was grinning wickedly at her and answered, "I don't know. Maybe."

Her seatmate groaned when the paper hit his nose. "Ugh why do you have to throw it on my face?"

"You are the one who threw it first, Jiwon."

The said boy laughed at her response. "But seriously, tell Chaeyoung that Junhoe will be waiting for her after class."

"Why? Will he confess or something?"

"Who knows?" Both of them laughed as they think of their friends being together.

 

•••

 

"Oh my gosh. That subject is killing me! I mean, how could our teacher give us that much of a homework? It was just a homework plus it's only a week since the first day of class!" Jennie slammed her food tray on the table while still ranting about her 'killer' subject.

"I swear I hate that subject from now on! Ughㅡ oh, Jinhwan oppa you're here." Due to her unstoppable rants she did not notice the boy eating beside Jisoo. "Hello." Jinhwan muttered while chewing his food.

"Waitㅡ you are here so that meansㅡ"

"That means we're also here." Hanbin gave her a smug smile as he sat at the other side of Jinhwan with Jiwon sitting beside him.

"Oh my God. Why."

"Stop frowning, just eat." Jisoo said as she was munching on her bread.

"I heard there will be a program next next week and there will be contests. Will you join?" The oldest male name Kim Jinhwan asked.

"What are those contests?"

"We don't know yet but one thing's sure, there will be a singing contest." Jiwon said

"Then I'm not going to join." Jennie stated

"So am I." Jisoo said agreeing that they are not for that kind of contest. While all of them are having a chat, Jisoo's phone started to ring and she looked at the screen. It's from an unknown number. "Excuse me for a while, if the bell rang just go, don't wait for me." She told her friends and stood up to go somewhere more private.

 

"Hello?"

"Hello, Jisoo. Long time no talk. We mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter