Family and ...

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was waiting at the waiting bench in the airport since Mark went to get a coffee for him. He looked at his ticket and sighed. LA, Mark hometown and after he comeback to Korea. He will take his father place and that what he promised before today business trip to his family.

"Here, Americano for you." Mark sat beside him and he saw a gloomy looked on his fiance's face.

"Mark, i'm going to take my father place after this trip." Jinyoung saw Mark knowing face.

"I know, Appa told me last few days that he want you to take his place and asked your uncle to persuade you." Mark rub his hand over Jinyoung's far shoulder to comfort him.

"So, you have nothing to say about it likes maybe times we spend together will be less?" Jinyoung looked into Mark eyes.

"I believed we both can have our time." Mark smile to assure Jinyoung and he himself.

"My parent kept on asking me what they should prepare to welcome you." Mark shows his family group messages.

"I'm okay with anything." Jinyoung sips his coffee.

"They were preparing welcoming party. So BBq is good right?" Mark tooked Jinyoung luggage with him after the gate opened announcement.

Jinyoung not used to long distance travel and obviously hate it. He slept along the ride while Mark was thinking about many thing in his mind. He left LA to forget about his past but now, he was coming back with his future.

"Jinyoung-ah, please give me more time." Mark put Jinyoung head on his shoulder.

Jinyoung was waking up when Mark sleeping beside him. He smile when Mark was holding his hand while they were sleeping. Jinyoung woke up Mark for their meal.

"Your husband request us to give you this." Jinyoung shocked when the stewardess gave him a bouquet of flower with a card inside.

"Husband?" Jinyoung looked at Mark and he read the card.

 

To: My Future Husband

I heard your sincere confession, i knew how hard to do it. I'm bless to have you by my side. I know i'm not perfect but i will try with my all to love you back. Don't get hurt because of me. I won't forgive myself for hurting you. I want to love you once i'm fully forget about the past.

Sincerely, 

Your Love, Mark Tuan.

 

Love, lets it go with the flow. Jinyoung looked at Mark admired his fiance face. 

"Hey." Mark woke up after Jinyoung gave him a kiss on cheek.

"Hey. Thanks." Jinyoung shows the card.

"Welcome and thanks too." Mark brought Jinyoung hand to his lips and gave a kissed to his knuckles.

"I'm going to trust you so don't break the promise to love me." Jinyoung made a cute voice and gave Mark a pinky promise.

"I promise." Mark received his fiance pinky promise and both laughed.

 

They arrived in LA and Joey picked them up. Joey talked with Jinyoung casually and Mark drove the car to their house.

"Welcome to LA my son-in-law." Mark giggled at how his mother warmly wel

Please log in to read the full chapter