I'm Sorry but I Love U

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung woke up in the hospital bed and Mama Tuan's voice can be heard on the outside talking with Mark.

"What are you doing Mark? If Minhyuk not there you will lose Jinyoung and how should we tell his parent." Jinyoung listened to the conversation and conclude that Minhyuk was saving him. He was trip by someone and fall into the pool.

"Mark, it not easy for you to forget Tzuyu. All of us knew about it but please remember you are the one who agreed with this engagement. We told you this, before we decide and you were aware that Jinyoung is a guy." Papa Tuan gave another discussion topic that Jinyoung hopes he did not have to hear.

"I love him but Tzuyu comeback to me. I'm confused. We did nothing only a kiss." Mark defend himself.

After his passionate kiss with Tzuyu, he realised that his heart had change. The feeling was not for Tzuyu anymore, he love Jinyoung. He was looking for the younger but he saw Jinyoung was falling into the pool. He was shouting his name but Tzuyu held him. He almost lost Jinyoung, luckily Minhyuk was there to get him.

"I'm dissapointed with you Mark. Now, i hope you are not Jinyoung's fiance." Joey sad voice made Mark bump his head on Jinyoung door.

"Go home. I will look after Jinyoung. You have work and i've informed Jinyoung's family. They cannot come but they know that we will take good care of their son." Mark nodded and he about to take his thing inside the room when he saw Jinyoung was sitting on his bed.

"Jinyoung..." Mark called and he saw the younger had his head down.

"Can we talked for a while?" Jinyoung still did not meet Mark eyes. He felt Mark sat beside his bed.

"I'm sorry." Mark held Jinyoung's hand but the younger pulled his hand from Mark's grip.

"I saw you last night, kissing Tzuyu. Your friend said i'm a freak that tried to change you. I don't want to burden you to marry me. We have 2 more months before the wedding. I will give you one month to think carefully about this marriage. I also need times for myself to prepare to lose you." Jinyoung calmly made a decision after listened to what Mark said before and after he woke up.

"I love you. I do believe that my feeling is love toward you. Andrew had give a good punch to that friend of mine. He confessed when he drunk after tripping you inside the pool and called you freak." Mark tried to made Jinyoung change his mind.

"Mark this is not about your friend. This is what i wanted. I want to make sure no regret in you after our marriage." Jinyoung now looked into Mark eyes.

"Okay. I will follow your order. Try to forget me while i'm chasing you." Mark said before he left the room.

 

Mama Tuan entered the room after Mark left a

Please log in to read the full chapter