Beautiful

Forever Me And You

 

It’s ~~~~ day off today. So she set her mind to do some chores today. While she was cleaning….

 

DING~ DONG~

 

She run to the door to see whose there. She is a bit shock when it was Junhyung. She open the door and ask Junhyung to enter the house. ‘I MISS YOU!!’ her hearts shout but she cannot do anything. They decide to just be friends. Best friends!

 

~~~~’s POV:

 

Junhyung came. Just about I want to hug him I see Hara’s flash. My thought dead. I guess it’s not the same anymore. “Why are you here?” I ask. “My heart say to meet you. It miss you” He say. For some reason you feel like fell for him again but it’s impossible. ‘~~~~ DON’T!! Don’t fell for him anymore. He’s not mean to you’. I ask him to seat. And I sit the opposite. We both awkward. Suddenly the door bell ring again. I quickly see who’s coming. I shocked when it was Woohyun.

 

“Hi ~~~~-ssi!” Woohyun said. “Hi Woohyun-ssi. Come in!” you said excitedly. Junhyung from his seat just starring at us. Woohyun and I just talk and don’t even care about Junhyung existence. I and Woohyun become friends after that night incident. He always come to my house. Well, I already ask about him being a singer. He tell me everything. For some reason I don’t even care about him being a singer. I like him as himself not some celebrities. Just,  Junhyung also a singer and Myungsoo too. So, this is not new for me.

 

Junhyung POV:

 

“My heart say to meet you. It miss you” I said. Hara is not the one for me. She just accept me for my popularity. ~~~~ is always there for me. She support me, she love me but I doesn’t even think about her feeling at all. ‘I’m wrong ~~~~. I hope you can accept me back’. We both awkward but somehow someone’s  coming. ~~~~ just go and open the door. “Hi Woohyun-ssi. Come in!” I heard ~~~~ said excitedly at the door. Then she and someone familiar walk in. They start to talk. And. IGNORE ME!! ‘Who the heck is this guy?’ I ask myself while tightening my grip. Then I saw how happily ~~~~ was. I was so jealous and get up.

 

Woohyun’s POV:

 

‘Who is this guy? Why he in ~~~~’s house’ ask to myself. Then suddenly he got up and say bye to us. “I need to go. See you again ~~~~” he said. “Sure. We are best friends after all, right?” ~~~~ said. My heart feel relived for some reason. We both watch him away. I stare at her. She is blushing. I pinch her cheek. “What’s that for?!” she pouted. “For fun. Hahas” then we both get back inside. We were talk then she ask me if I want to have lunch together. “Sure. I’m hungry” I whining then she go to the kitchen. As she away from my sigh, something caught my eyes. ‘~~~~’s phone’ I was really curious so I decide to open her phone. When I just click unlocked a picture appear. Someone was with him. A guy.  Hugging. SO CLOOSEE~

 

I keep looking at those picture. For some reason I feel I know this guy. I quickly enter the kitchen and ask her about those picture. “~~~~-ssi, who are you with in this picture?” I ask. “Oh, It’s Myungsoo. My childhood friends. We just met again not long ago. Why?” She said. ‘Same name as L’s real name. The face also bit same’ I thought. “It’s your member pabo~” she said suddenly. “L?” I said in disbelieved. “Yeah. It’s him. Sorry for not telling you earlier. And that guy from before is Junhyung. My ex. He’s also a singer. Well, not really… more to rapper. From that group name B2ST” she spilled out the truth. I was shocked. So that’s why L is so worried that time.

 

~~FLASHBACK~~

 

When I got home from saving ~~~~ that night. “Hyung why are you back late?” maknae ask. All the member were there. I start to tell the story and brag for being a hero to her.  Well, L wasn’t interested at all. He just hear it quietly while reading his scrip. “Is she pretty?” Sunggyu ask. “Yeah. She’s pretty. What’s her name actually. I guess  Ah ~~~~-ssi” suddenly L choked. Dongwoo quickly get the water and passed it to L. “So, you send her home. Is her home near here? Is she alright?!” L ask incredibly worried.  Dongwoo just eyed L, a bit worried too. “Yeah. Up the hill. She’s okay. I watch her get inside her house.” I answer. Somehow, he goes to his room in a worried face. ‘Did he know ~~~~-ssi?’ I thought. ‘Ahh~ just my feeling’.

 

*2 days later*

 

Well, after that incident. Don’t know why, while I just walking around the neighborhood. I stop in front ~~~~’s house. Just staring at those house for a couple minutes. Then I decide to go back home. Suddenly, ~~~~ got out from her house. We both look at each other. I saw she was blushing. I feel my face also becoming hotter. “Hi Woohyun-ssi!” She said happily. “Hi ~~~~-ssi. Where are you going?” I ask her. “Work” she said. “Oh. I will walk you to the bus stop then” I smiled. “sure” she said. On our way there. “Do you know Myungsoo? Well, I supposed you would. Same group with you” She said. “Yeah, we also leave together. Why? Are you his fan? Wait up, you know I’m in a idol group?” I ask, a little bit shocked.

 

“Yeah. I just saw you in song MV idol group name INFINITE last night” she said. “Oh. I see. So you are Myungsoo’s fan?” I ask. “you can call me that” she said chuckle a bit. “Hmmmm. Can I have your phone number?”I ask giving my phone to her. She just node, grab my phone and start typing her phone number than give back my phone. “Oh. My bus has arrived. See you later Woohyun-ssi” she said while smile at me. “Ok! Take care” I said and wave. She waved back.

 

~~FLASHBACK END~~

 

“Hello~ Woohyun-ssi?” She wave her hand in front of my face. She’s done cooking and ask me to go wait at the table while she bring the food over. We continue chatting until her phone suddenly ring. I peeking on her main screen and pop ‘Myungsoo<3’. What’s with those hearts. “Oh, hey Myung Myung –ah~ What your doing?... I’m having lunch with friend... With your Woohyun hyung… Hahas... Ok~… So you just call me to ask for a date huh? Hahas... Dinner? …Tonight?... Where?... Ok then. See you tonight!” She hung up. “So, you have a date with Myungsoo tonight?” I ask her. “Yeah. It will be fun!” She said happily. “Then, have fun ok” I smile weakly at her. And she smile back. ‘Her smile really are beautiful’.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter is up!!

I'm still confuse how to make this story more interesting.I don't even think about how the ending would be too. So, basically i will go with the flow first. OKAY!!! ^^

BTW, I'm not really sure how Nam Woohyun can attract me sometimes! Grrr -,- But, I still like YONG JUNHYUNG!!! <3