Faith. || BamBam x OC [request]

GOT7 One Shots [Requests closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is it Canada really have moose~?" Jackson's voice sounded through the car, followed by a groan from BamBam and laughter from everyone else.
"I was really wondering, hyung! I never saw a moose in my life!" BamBam defended himself, lightly pushing at the older guy next to him.
"Have you seen any of them walk through the city yet?" Mark asked, another groan passing BamBam's lips.
"No. Stop bullying me." answered BamBam, crossing his arms over his chest and turning his back to Jackson so he could look out of the window.
The car went silent, and it didn't take long for BamBam's eyelids to fall shut and for his thoughts to trail off, soft snores leaving his slightly parted lips as his head rested against the window.
His eyes didn't open until the car stopped in front of a red light. The bright sun blinded him a little bit, and he wondered what time it was. BamBam sat up slowly, rubbing his tired eyes and adjusting his mask before sitting upright, looking around. Jackson and Mark were both asleep. When he looked behind him, out of the back window, he saw the other car driving behind them, but he could only see Jinyoung playing with his phone in the front seat.
A yawn left BamBam's lips, eyes diverting to the window beside him again and looking outside until a huge bus blocked his view. His eyes followed the people sitting inside. An old man with a gray moustache and bald head, a middle-aged women and her teenage daughter who had her hair dyed in every colour of the rainbow, a boy who looked about BamBam's age with curly hair and headphones on... His gaze landed on a girl, by accident at first, but he couldn't find it within himself to look away. She was breathtaking. He watched her talk to her friend, his insides getting warm when her head tilted back with laughter and BamBam couldn't help but grin when he saw the girl in the bus hitting her friend while leaning forward to laugh some more. He noticed almost every little detail about her, but before he could see the GOT7 doll on her backpack, the bus and his car parted ways. 

Hours later, while getting ready for their concert, BamBam still hadn't quite forgotten about the girl he had seen that day. He started to wonder, that maybe if he took the same road the next day, he would see her in the bus again. And maybe she'd look out of the window, and BamBam would wave at her. But of course that wouldn't happen. He had already told Yugyeom about her, who laughed it off and called BamBam crazy. "There's no such thing as love at first sight, hyung. I bet she was really pretty, but you probably won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter