Unconditionally. || Jinbam

GOT7 One Shots [Requests closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BamBam had always liked everything about summer. The way sunlight filtered through the trees in the park and the blinds of his dorm. The way the streets were covered in cherry blossoms and the way Jinyoung's eyes seemed to be golden instead of dark brown. He felt as if everything in summer looked happier. Summer made things brighter and more beautiful.
Every summer he'd go out with Jinyoung for ice cream and even though the oldest of the two often got annoyed that BamBam never took his wallet with him, he still kissed the smaller's nose in the back of the taxi.

Jinyoung preferred winter. He liked snow and drinking hot coffee. He liked how BamBam looked in his big winter sweaters and how he complained that Jinyoung's breath smelled like coffee. Jinyoung found everything in winter much more pretty. It had some sort of calmness about it.
Every winter, him and BamBam would go to every café in town. Jinyoung knew BamBam's order by heart and also knew he would have to kiss away some left over chocolate milk from the corner of the younger's lips.

BamBam and Jinyoung collided in Autumn; dyed blonde hair and black locks blowing in the wind, and an annoyed Thai boy trying to get his scarf to stay perfectly tied around his neck. Jinyoung would often laugh at him, grab onto his arm to stop him from walking and fix his scarf for him, making sure to tie it a bit tighter than he knew BamBam liked. Just to keep him warm and safe.

In Spring, Jinyoung would a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter