Game

Well, well, well, What do we have here, hm?

Heellooo! X3

I changed my Foreword, Please check it out :) 

Thank youuu ^^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Almost time.

 

Almost.

 

Just a little bit more and-

 

“Yaaass! Time for lunch! Come on, Minseok!” Tao immediately stands up from his seat and goes straight towards where Minseok is sitting.

 

“Calm down. He still needs to pack his things, just like the rest of us.” Luhan interrupts.

“Okay, I’ll help.” Tao says and starts packing Minseok’s supplies into his backpack. They’re done in a few seconds.

 

“Thank you, Tao.” Minseok smiles with his gummi’s showing. Tao returns the gesture. What the pair don’t notice is that they have three pairs of eyes watching the scene intensely.

 

“Alright, let’s go.” The group consisting of Minseok, Tao, Luhan, Sehun and Jongdae walk outside the classroom. The others had a different lesson just now.

 

“We usually sit outside when the weather is good. There are still some people you haven’t met yet, but soon you will once we reach the place.” Luhan informs Minseok.

 

Before going to their destined place, they first get their food in the canteen. Luckily for them, today’s theme for the cuisine is Italian.

 

“There weren’t any themes for the canteen in my previous school. We usually just had the same menu.” Minseok says.

 

“Well, actually, we also didn’t have it at first. But our school changed that a few years ago.” Jongdae responds while walking next to Minseok.

 

After a few minutes of small talk they reach their place. Upon arrival, the group sees that the others are already there.

 

“Seems like everyone is complete now. Alright guys listen up, here we hav-” Luhan gets interrupted by another voice.

 

“Ah! Minseok, It’s you!” Chanyeol immediately stands up from where he was sitting and goes straight towards Minseok.

 

“I’m so happy to see you again. I really feel bad for what happened this morning and to make it up to you, I’d like to go to a movie with you.”

 

Everyone’s eyes go wide.

 

“Wow wow wow, hold up, what gives you the right to go to a movie with my Minnie?”

 

“Excuse me? Your Minnie?”

 

“Since when is he your Minnie?”

 

“Minnie?”

 

“Since when did you give him a nickname?”

 

“Uh, g-guys?”

 

“Everyone, shut up!” Luhan shouts. It seems to be effective because everyone is quiet now. “Thank you. Moving on. This is Minseok. He is now one of our friends. That one over there with the book on his lap is Kyungsoo. Next to him is Yixing, the one with the cute dimple smile. And last but not least, Jongin. He’s a dancer.” Luhan introduces.

 

“Thank you, Luhan. It’s nice to meet you guys.” Minseok gives a short bow and smiles sweetly.

 

“It’s nice to meet you too, Minseok.” The newly introduced boys say in unison.

 

“So, about the mov-”

 

“Forget it, Chanyeol. It’s not going to happen.” Baekhyun interrupts.

 

“Please don’t feel bad anymore, it’s fine already.” Minseok says hoping to cheer up the tall man.

 

“But I really want to go with you.” Chanyeol pouts.

 

“What did I say about that it’s not going to hap-.”

 

“Then I’d love to go with you.”’ Minseok smiles cutely with his gums on full display.

 

Again, everyone’s eyes go wide.

 

“Come again?”

 

“Really? yeah! I’ll come and pick you up this Saturday.” He jumps up and down, clearly excited.

 

“What did I say about you and cursing.”

 

“No, Minseok and I already have a date this Saturday.” Luhan throws his arm around Minseok’s shoulders protectively. This causes the pair to be quite close to each other. Both those words and the action make Minseok blush a few shades of red.

 

Now everyone loses their .

 

Before anyone could say something Luhan drags Minseok with him, away from the group.

 

“I’m gonna show you around the school, remember?” Luhan smiles sweetly, while still holding on to Minseok.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

While the pair is gone, there is unrest amongst the others.

 

“I also want to go on a date with Minnie. It’s not fair that that you guys already have one planned with him.”

 

“Have you asked him?”

 

“No, but-”

 

“Then stop complaining.”


“Why are you like this?”

 

“Got a problem?”

 

“Well ye-”

 

“Guys, let’s stop this nonsense.”

 

“What nonsense?”

 

“Well, Luhan has obviously already claimed him.”

 

“How are you so sure? I mean it’s not like I don’t have a chance anymore just because of that.”

 

“Actually, it does.”

 

“No it doesn’t.”

 

“We’ll see about that.”

 

~~~~~~~~

 

School has finally finished for the day. The group of twelve is now heading towards Joonmyun’s house to make their homework and then to hang out.

 

Joonmyun has his own place. A not too big but also not too small apartment in a modern building. His parents agreed to give him his own place. The reason for that was because he lived too far away from the school and they trust him that he’ll be fine on his own.

 

They have now reached the place and are getting inside. The interior of the apartment is very modern-looking. It’s mostly white with dark warm colours.

 

“Alright, I’m gonna game.” Chanyeol walks towards the Joonmyun’s room when he is suddenly pulled back.

 

“No, we’re first gonna make our homework.”

 

“But-”

 

“No buts.”

 

The group laughs at that and make their way to the living room. They all spread over the place and start working on their assignments.

 

“Uhm, it’s easier if you use this method instead of that one.” Minseok sees Jongin struggling with a math problem and goes to sit beside him in order to help him out.

 

“Wait, this one?” Jongin types it into his graphical calculator and gets the correct answer to the question. “It’s correct.” He says slowly, clearly surprised.

 

“And what about this one then?” Minseok helps him out until Jongin is done with his math homework.

 

“Thank you Minnie, you’re the best!” Jongin envelops Minseok into a big hug. He also moves the smaller man so that he is sitting on his lap now.

 

“No problem, Jongin.” Minseok smiles his cute gummy smile. The pair now move onto the next subjects, with Minseok still in Jongin’s lap. He has to admit, it’s quite comfortable.

 

What Jongin doesn’t notice are the glares sent his ways. He is too busy squealing inside because of the little fluff ball sitting on his lap.

 

After half an hour they’re done. All of them go to Joonmyun’s room to hang out. There he has a 75 inch TV.

 

“Let’s watch Disney Chanyeol!” Said channel man says while laughing. (lol sorry)

 

“Just don’t.” The groups groans.

They decide to play Mario Kart instead.

 

“How about we make this more interesting. We make two teams and the one ones who lose will get a punishment.” Jongdae suggests.

 

Some seem to dislike the idea but everyone agrees nonetheless.

 

“I just hope it won’t turn out like how it did the last time we did this.” A shiver runs down Tao’s spine. It seems like he is about to cry.

 

“What happened last time?” Minseok asks.

 

“Tao and his team had lost last time so as punishment they had to go into a haunted house. Alone. There had to go one person at a time. And they were not able to leave unless they had found the hidden key. And if they didn’t accomplish that under 25 minutes, we had to pelt them with water balloons, while they had to dance dressed as girls. And guess what? They didn’t accomplish under 25 minutes.” Luhan explains and the group laughs thinking back at those memories. Minseok makes a shocked face.

 

“Don’t worry, Baozi. You’ll be in my team, so victory is guaranteed.” Luhan winks.

 

“B-Baozi?” Minseok asks while tilting his head cutely a little bit.

 

“Yeah, baozi. You remind me of those, especially because of your white little cute squishy cheeks. It’s Chinese for steamed buns.” Luhan explains while pinching Minseok’s cheeks in the process.

 

Instead of white cheeks, they’re now painted in red. Minseok seems flustered. But deep down inside, he actually likes it. He likes the new nickname. Especially because it comes from Luhan. Why? He doesn’t know.

 

Unlike the others, this time, Luhan is fully aware of the glares sent his ways. He smirks.

 

“Alright, since no one is taking action I will pick the teams together with Luhan.” Joonmyun announces.

 

After a few minutes the teams are decided. Luhan’s team consists of Yixing, Jongdae, Jongin, Chanyeol and Minseok, of course. Joonmyun’s team consists of Yifan, Sehun, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Tao.


Let the game begin. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really sorry if it's boring ':D

If you guys have any suggestions, I'll be happy to hear them ^-^

Aaaaaaaaaand ... Should I change my title? idk...

Thank you all for the support!♥