4.

Love...HAS A CLONE?

Y0ur P0V

After that really dramatic m oment in school that day, I feel like I really need to apologize to people, most likely to Kwangmin-ah. Everything is just so dramatic nowadays...

*ringring* *ringring* Your cellphone rang. You checked your phone and saw that it was Youngmin-ah.

"Yobseyo?"

"Eun Mi-shi... Are you okay? I think we need to  talk."

"About what Youngmin-ah? . . ."

"0h, just meet me at the park."

"0kay, but --" I was suddenly cut off when he hung up the phone. He sounded kinda upset..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bora's P0V

"Hey girls, you know, we aren't doing a good job with Eun Mi and Kwangmin-oppa. What shall we do? . . ." Bora evilly said.

"What about flirting with Kwangmin? You know she'll get jealous, considering she really loves him and all." Dasom replied.

"0H!! What about getting all of us onto Kwangmin-ah? More than flirting...possibly." Soyu obnoxiously remarked.

"Mmm. What about getting an EXACT replica of Eun Mi...So we can trick Kwangmin into thinking that it's the real one and go out with that one instead of the REAL Eun Mi? hehe." Hyorin said, sounding like she knows everything.

"Ooh. good job girls! I'm so rubbing off on you! Hmm... Let's try all of these awesome, evil plans one at a time." Hehe. There's no stopping us!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngmin's P0V

Aish! Why is she taking so long?! *sigh* I thought. Then, all of a sudden, these two arms wrap around me from behind. I turn around and saw Eun Mi-shi, with a cute, innocent face that turned my frown upside-down. 0mo. She's so cute!

"Youngmin-ah. How come you sounded upset over the phone?"

"0h. I wasn't really upset. I was..just tired." I lied. I really was upset but I couldn't tell her that it was because of Kwangmin-ah. "You got out of your cast?! 0mo... "

"Hehe. Mhmm. Just today!" She said, leaving me in shock she didn't tell me till now. "So, why'd you call me hear for?"

"I really wanted to tell you something that I hid from for a while no w. *grabs your hand*"

"Youngmin-ah..."

"Eun Mi-shi...I really wanted to tell you, that... I really liked you ever since we started to  hang out together, along with the rest of the other members..." I said this and she didn't say a thing. She just has a surprised look on her face. Did I do the right thing? "Ever since I found out you liked Kwangmin-ah, I just felt really sad for many days. I never told anyo ne this."

"Youngmin-ah... How'd you know I like Kwangmin-ah?"

"Can you call me oppa? At least so I can feel happier? 0h, and I found out 'cause I overheard you, Himeka, and Kyung Mi talking about it."

"Youngmin-o-oppa...*hugs*" She hugged me as my face started to become red. I can't believe I did this...Am I gonna regret it? I thought as I hugged her back. Is she happy? Is she flattered? I broke the hug and saw a tear run down her cheek.

"Why are yo u crying Eun Mi-shi?"

"0ppa...Mianhe." She said and hugged me again. Sorry for what? At least she had a smile on her face when she was crying..I find that very cute! ><

-------------------------------------Next Day---------------------------------------

Bora's P0V

Eun Mi. I'll prove that Kwangmin-oppa is mine!

"Kwangmin-oppa!....0PPA!"

"Don't call me oppa! Now I have to go."

"But, oppa!! You're making me sad...*pout*"

"YAH! I SAID D0N'T CALL ME 0PPA! LET G0 0F ME!"

"Where are you going anyway oppa? . . . Don't tell me you're gonna meet with Eun Mi."

"It's none of your business Bora-shi."

"*grabs Kwangmin's arm* Don't leave me.."

"Well, don't you think it's too late? I left you  for Eun Mi-shi. She's way better than you."

"*drags Kwangmin to wall* Well that's not a nice thing to say oppa. You loved me. And I should be the only one you shall love."

"YAH! LET ME G0! I WILL NEVER L0VE Y0U AGAIN! *struggles*"

"That's not a nice thing to say...oppa..."

"What do you want from me?! Why do you care if I'm going to Eun Mi-shi or not?!"

"Well, 'cause...I should be the only one you should go to. Besides, I know you love me. *wink*"

"Can't we talk tomorrow?! I have business to take care of!" Kwangmin angrily said, releasing himself from me, and just walking away. But I know the other girls aren't gonna let him go.

Kwangmin's POV

What the hell is wrong with Bora? I don't care about her anymore, I care about the one I love -- not her.

"YAH! Get outta my way! I'm already disappointed!" I yelled to Hyorin and the others, 'cause they were blocking my way.

"Now, WHY SHOULD WE?" Hyorin responded.

"What are you guys doing here anyway? If it's for Bora, then just get out of my face."

After I said that, all of a sudden, a black thing is wrapped around my head and I couldn't see. Sooner or later, I was thrown into a van...Isn't this...KIDNAPPING?!  Or something like that?! AIsh!! I NEED EUN MI-SHI!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where am I? Am I still under this black thing? What happened? I thought when I felt alone in an empty, pitch black room. How could Sistar do this? They don't even have the strength to lift up a weight. T_T All of a sudden, that black thing was released from my head. I immidiately saw Sistar in front of my face, along with some buff guys behind them. All at once, they leaned in closer to me. I couldn't do anything , especially since I was tied really tight, to a chair. Also, my lips were covered too. I admit...I'm scared. The only person I could think of right now is Eun Mi-shi. Eun Mi-shi...Wait for me!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

YOU GUYS! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING 3 I'VE BEEN TOO BUSY I'M BARELY HOME. :T

OH YEAH. I GOT THE NEW BOYFRIEND ALBUM!!!!! <33 KYAA!!!!

So like, also, SORRY FOR THE BAD CHAPTER D: I was rushing. :T

THANKYOU<3 COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!!